We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I didn't explain this well but Walrein posting and then vanishing in inactivity fits for scum meta Walrein which is why I'm getting summy ish vibes from him.  Although he was kind of like this last game and was town then, as well as the fact that his more recent posts are a bit better for me and some other peoples posts are a bit worse for me.

I can understand part of your vote on me as I didn't go into full detail about my 'leaning' scum reads nor did I super hard case you, but that's primarily because I'd much rather lynch Athena at this point in time and feel more comfortable with that.  I wouldn't say my read on BBM is discrediting Bibbon's town read, I specifically quoted Bibbon's townread on BBM and explained why I disagreed with it.  For what it matters regarding the more 'recent' things:

Jaybee voting Bibbon is bad in my eyes, pretty much anyone voting Bibbon is bad in my eyes.  Was scum reading him on D1 but claimed jailor makes me not want to lynch him and also makes me more inclined to feel that they are town.

Snike/Athena back and forth is interesting on page 42, definitely worth a read The last post from Snike in particular asks a question to a lot of people commenting on how Athena is sheeping for the most part.  I missed this stuff previously as I wasn't feeling well when i was active at the time and prioritized commenting on the Sully things.

Walrein raises some good thoughts about Marth's claim, but in all honesty I would potentially make that same argument as town his role.  Although I don't think I would have specifically said "Investigative roles would be wasted on me." and would have just commented on people wasting their roles on me.  So I kind of thing the part with him SPECIFYING Investigative is really interesting.  This increase my thoughts on scum Marth by a decent amount.

Speaking of sully I'm starting to dislike their posts, it's been a while since I've seen Sully in a game and the whole claiming bonanza initially had me thinking it was just dumb town but I can't get the Bibbon vote outta my head as basically voting a doctor.

BBM comments on a lot of things I disliked about Kirsche's D1 into D2 play.  If I remember correctly; first when Kirsche voted Bartozio Athena was actually growing in popularity as a wagon, that seems like a bad time to swap for 'consolidation'.  If I remember correctly Kirsche was like 3-5 on the Bart wagon, which I don't call consolidation.  I think that vote hop from Athena to Bart is pretty suspicious.  Moving into other parts about Kirsche D1 play I kind of disagree with the fact that he had multiple posts commenting on other people, while yes he did do that, most of his reads are fairly surface level and generally just 1-2 lines and I don't think that can be classified as massively questioning other people in the game and what not.  I also don't feel he ended up going anywhere with any of the comments he made towards other people or questions he asked towards other people.  This way of defending Kirsche rubs me the wrong way especially since BBM 'wants to find Kirsche scummy'.

@Refa Who's been chainsaw defending Junk?

Awh shit I getta play with Makaze the person I tutored who was better than me like the game I tutored him in. xD

@athena_57's post on page 47 is weird because it basically attacks all of the Kirsche cases without really stating why he shouldn't be voted.  All it does is say "These votes are kinda bad and I don't quite understand/agree(I'm not sure which and they hold different meanings) with them."  Without looking into them first.  I'm also not the biggest fan of his current lynch priority.  Yeah, Zeus needs to be dealt with sooner rather than later but at the moment a lynch on them isn't the best choice I feel.  I'm also not the biggest fan of nightmare/Mack voting thoughts, I think Nightmare's play was scummy but the role seems more town than scum to me,  I don't really wanna rolespec too much though because the role could still be scum.  And although I feel Jaybee is unmemorable Athena links a couple of posts that he stated he 'added' in things for the Jaybee case but realistically he doesn't add much of anything that should add to increasing reasons to vote Jaybee.  Here's what he specifically 'added':

(Insert quote from JB here):

Overall for the way Athena was speaking I felt there would be more than this.  Realistically there isn't a whole lot added to the JB case coming from Athena.

Current lynch priority:

Athena > Marth/Omega > JB > Kirsche > BBM > Sully

Walrein is a bet better for me and personally don't really want to lynch Junko, but I think that's more based on gut and the fact that I find other people worse than Junko.

Lol.

Maybe it's Shinori who's deep. I have no idea why you guys called him villager, and if athena is villa too, I'm all for killing him too.

There are a lot of wolves in this game.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I'm villa, baby!

Do we have a vig?

Why on earth did you guys not lynch between Zkirsche/Junko yesterday? There's definitely scum between them.

Why are you guys townreading eclipse and Walrein?

Why are people voting/suspecting confirmed villager Marth?

Lol @ this village. The foolishness stops today. We kill Junko, and if he flips town kill kirsche next. If he flips villa, I think maybe JB is a good shot. I don't like Shinori either, nor Weapons. Shinori, please talk to me more about Nightmare. Your guys' interaction was interesting.

1. Dunno.

2. Why is there scum between kirsche/Junko?  Is this more or lessbecause of how hard they are 1v1ing each other?  Why does this rub off to you as town/scum and not town/town or scum/scum?

3. I think Eclipse is getting brownie points for being mayor which I disagree with,  I think I kind of handwaved most of Eclipse stuff because I got a gut feeling she was more town than scum but, admittedly, I should probably reread her as I don't remember that much WRT her.

4: I wasn't really a fan of lynching him that much on D1 and I'd still much rather Lynch Athena > Marth but I think Walrein raised a few questions which kind of pinged me towards Marth's actions, but maybe that's just me being biased and comparing what he did with his role to what I would do with my role.

Why do you want me to talk more about Nightmare? I felt his EoD1 plays were questionable but have since dropped that scum read.  Like I dropped it also at the EoD1.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Lol.

Maybe it's Shinori who's deep. I have no idea why you guys called him villager, and if athena is villa too, I'm all for killing him too.

There are a lot of wolves in this game.

And this is why I hate playing with Omega.

Vague posts, no reasoning, and just spitting out anything and everything without posting reasoning for it.

Not feeling well today; I'm going to get a post out but I don't think I'll be able to be anywhere near as active as usual.

Mentions:

@Refa That was my first post after unvote and bart had shot up in my scumreads after the unvote for what I explained; I post about 20-30 minutes later (same page) that my priority elevates him to be = with athena but then the last few pages before lynch really get me thinking Athena was 100% scum and that feeling hasn't abated. It wasn't a point in his favor as much as it was a OK it's not the end of the world to consolidate on Bart after that voteswitch. I kept my vote on the wagon and I was pushing him until the last 20 minutes when consolidation happened.

@Zkirsche Nightmare marth; marth more strongly bc I'm feeling scum him w/the eclipse case and NM because I honestly don't think that athena's stuff on nm is that strong. I know there's more buddies out there but I'm still thinking on that.

Other stuff  
-I am in oc with satsuma and we are influencing one another's stuff. Moreso I am but sats got me thinking about kirsche in the first place earlier.

KirschePost

hard disagree on shinori vote; He's done stuff since but while it hasn't been on JB I feel like he has been casing and playing like town. I do disagree w/ walrein read rn.

Like, I can even get the refa being third bit because while refa has been townie to me recently he's been all over the place as far as I remember right now this whole game and it's starting to worry me. And then the athena/jb defenses are kind of bad; if the cases are good, they're good even if nitpicky. If they're not, explain them? I feel like I'm seeing overblown and nitpicky and I am not getting engaged on this stuff a lot and it is bothering me to high hell.

And why is there role poe kirsche???

I really am not a fan of this post, but at the same time I think the defenses of Junk coming up are odd. But I don't think rn both Kirsche and Junko can be scum?

@Kaoz Athena >>>> Marth >  JB but around JB rn is one of Kirsche/Junkoslot. Here is a link to my stuff on athena; marth was because of eclipse case and he threw a shot at my slot for the late claim; and I agree with the case on jb. Kirsche/Junko is an emerging story because of above.

-athena readmyposts I scan as Godfather I have said this explicitly why do I need to explain this again?

-What do people think about BBM? I was townreading him but now I'm not really certain on gut;

-I am townreading fable now; I don't understand his thought process but I am.

-Reluctant to Lynch Mack still BC protective claim but junk support is weird and the fact that he hasn't responded in quick topic (allegedly) is ??????????

I see the rest of the stuff but I've literally spent close to 2 hours writing this and I feel like I want to throw up. I'll try to be on later but I might also relay stuff for satsuma to post. Also my keyboard keeps pushing text to the previous line wtf

Like to that entire post all you have to say is "Lol maybe shinori is wolf."

Why? What about the post says that? Where are you reading that from?  What about my other posts? You stated before you didn't like me and you stated that you want me to talk about someone I VERY briefly scumread for a few hours or so and you say my reactions are interesting?  What's interesting about them? Why should I talk about Nightmare more?  Which of my other posts are giving you scum reads?

Fucking use your keyboard and type words into the little box that answer questions and THEN hit the submit reply button.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

1. Dunno.

2. Why is there scum between kirsche/Junko?  Is this more or lessbecause of how hard they are 1v1ing each other?  Why does this rub off to you as town/scum and not town/town or scum/scum?

3. I think Eclipse is getting brownie points for being mayor which I disagree with,  I think I kind of handwaved most of Eclipse stuff because I got a gut feeling she was more town than scum but, admittedly, I should probably reread her as I don't remember that much WRT her.

4: I wasn't really a fan of lynching him that much on D1 and I'd still much rather Lynch Athena > Marth but I think Walrein raised a few questions which kind of pinged me towards Marth's actions, but maybe that's just me being biased and comparing what he did with his role to what I would do with my role.

Why do you want me to talk more about Nightmare? I felt his EoD1 plays were questionable but have since dropped that scum read.  Like I dropped it also at the EoD1.

The kirsche/Junko interaction pinged me hard. Reminds me of Arcanite/Prims 2 games ago and Marth/Boron in the last game. I would be shocked if both were villa here.

With eclipse, she seems to just be picking at people for weak play. I haven't seen her push anyone for things that might actually be scummy. Is she usually like this? Serious question, I don't get the townreads.

Gimme a bit. I'm going to pull up some things.

20 hours ago, athena_57 said:

I don't really like JB's earlier post tbh, if inactivity is your best defense then I don't even know what to say, except that scum!you would be perfectly fine with staying offline as long as the wagon your on keeps growing and nobody's questioning you. Than his Bibbon post comes along, I still like his questions to Bibbon tbh, and then he ends with:

Where did that come from? You keep asking questions and accusing her, but you feel the need to leave yourself a way out without explaining what makes you feel better? Getting really bad vibes from that line tbh.

tbh yeah inactivity is my best defence, i've lost basically all motivation to play esp since we've kind of restarted the game with our 9 subs

i'm too lazy to find her profile but last night when I was reading it the way she pushed her Weapons case was fine to me, and nothing stuck out aside from the jailor claim.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

The kirsche/Junko interaction pinged me hard. Reminds me of Arcanite/Prims 2 games ago and Marth/Boron in the last game. I would be shocked if both were villa here.

With eclipse, she seems to just be picking at people for weak play. I haven't seen her push anyone for things that might actually be scummy. Is she usually like this? Serious question, I don't get the townreads.

Gimme a bit. I'm going to pull up some things.

i expected the reasonings for kirsche/junko were similiar to your reaction with marth/Boron so that makes sense coming from you.

Yeah I think Eclipse is normally known for pushing people for weak play or bad play.  It was something I used to get into arguments with her a lot because she would case me every game when I sucked at this game(I still suck).

@SnikeWhich Walrein read are you saying you disagree on?  I assume you meant my post from yesterday where I was leaning scum on him?  I can kind of understand disagreeing with it now but what was giving you town Walrein vibes before his posts yesterday?

What's up with these subs? This game is reaching like an EiMM-level of actual players! And most of the current players actually play EiMM...

OK, so having a thousand thoughts right now, I need to sort them all out. I'm really liking these sub entrances, but I'm pretty sure that at least one of you subbed in for scum. Because a lot of those roles were kinda scummy before. But right now I can't even keep which one of you subbed into which role straight... gonna go read the OP again, I guess.

##Unvote

I'll give the subs some time to reorder themselves while I work on a case on... someone. I need to read over these last few posts a bit.

8 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Like to that entire post all you have to say is "Lol maybe shinori is wolf."

Why? What about the post says that? Where are you reading that from?  What about my other posts? You stated before you didn't like me and you stated that you want me to talk about someone I VERY briefly scumread for a few hours or so and you say my reactions are interesting?  What's interesting about them? Why should I talk about Nightmare more?  Which of my other posts are giving you scum reads?

Fucking use your keyboard and type words into the little box that answer questions and THEN hit the submit reply button.

Whoa there cowboy.

I just replaced in. I was reading along and was pretty sure Marth was villa. Now, I KNOW he's innocent and because of that, I'm pretty sure he/I am on the mislynch list. I really do not get why people who have played with Marth before thought he was wolfy here. I misread him the last game we played but after I understood his playstyle better, he was an easy read for me here. So, I think at least 1 wolf has pushed the slot and I'm surprised anyone wants to lynch him over like 1 of kirsche/Junk, JB, athena, etc.

Going into work atm; expect me to actually get to work on this game in probably about 7 hours give or take. If there is anything in particular you guys need answered lmk. I'll get back to you after my shift. 

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Whoa there cowboy.

I just replaced in. I was reading along and was pretty sure Marth was villa. Now, I KNOW he's innocent and because of that, I'm pretty sure he/I am on the mislynch list. I really do not get why people who have played with Marth before thought he was wolfy here. I misread him the last game we played but after I understood his playstyle better, he was an easy read for me here. So, I think at least 1 wolf has pushed the slot and I'm surprised anyone wants to lynch him over like 1 of kirsche/Junk, JB, athena, etc.

I legit thought you were crumbing Cop until I saw that you subbed into Marth's slot.

On 10/20/2017 at 10:46 PM, Anime27Arts said:

I too also Really REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you aren't scum

Otherwise my tears would be enough to drown everyone in the universe and their mother's popcorn with salt, so much so the entire universe would be flooded with salt to the point it is just a sea of salt.

@RADicate Hey buddy! This ^^^ describes my thoughts of you so far.

On 4/10/2018 at 6:50 PM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Train was an exaggerated word to use, I'll admit. I called it a train since the finger of suspicion on me has generated some negative reads on me, though that doesn't really constitute one yet I suppose. My b.

You keep me in the back of your head, sure, but you were still quite quick to retreat and take off your pressure and the vote, even though you said yourself that you were unsatisfied. It's going to look like I'm copying Shinori since they posted before I could while I was pecking at this between breaks, but to me that means you either didn't have much of a case to begin with, or you don't want to get into too much conflict. The former would make me question why you thought a double pressure vote was necessary, but it could be that votes on SF aren't as heavy as where I used to play. The latter would make me think you have something important to hide.

I just found it strange that you say you dislike uncertain players, despite all of us playing a game uncertainty. I am more passive than you though, yes, especially on a first day with no information yet besides the set-up.

I am making a guess on your mentality based on your tone, and my guess was that you want to quickly fit in. Bartozio just happened to be the other guy who voted me, and I'm not accusing you two of being buddies. Though, you don't actually have to agree with him on everything for me to think you're buddies, if I did think so.

I'll let other people judge if I'm OMGUSing you, since if I even try to deflect that label it just devolves into "no u".

I do tend to point out things first instead of giving a conclusion quickly, because quite frankly I have yet to reach one. I do think the way Athena let off pressure was strange, as I've been talking about. I just don't know where it will lead me just yet.

I'm finding this to be a towny post, especially when considering that this is Satsuma's first game. I'd be impressed if he pulls this in his first wolf game. This was the post that stuck out to me as I was reading the game a few days ago.

He also said something along the lines of "I'm lurking and watching" earlier that I was reading as likelier villa than wolf as well.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I'm finding this to be a towny post, especially when considering that this is Satsuma's first game. I'd be impressed if he pulls this in his first wolf game. This was the post that stuck out to me as I was reading the game a few days ago.

It's not his first game, just his first SF game, hence the remarks about him adjusting to meta

Just now, athena_57 said:

It's not his first game, just his first SF game, hence the remarks about him adjusting to meta

Sounds to be the same for you, Mr Second Ever Game?

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

I legit thought you were crumbing Cop until I saw that you subbed into Marth's slot.

Dude, I was going to fakeclaim a guilty between kirsche/Junko earlier (as comparison cop. Do you guys have that here? It's when you investigate X and Y and are told whether they're the same alignment or not) but then I saw that Marth claimed.

On 4/13/2018 at 3:59 PM, Snike said:

I don't know if rolespec can be accurately guessed. Why am I a networker?

On 4/13/2018 at 5:53 PM, Snike said:

Also, though this is stating the obvious, I think refa was networked last night + nightmare got the chat through the martyr, assuming role sincerity. Should we push to know the other member of the network?

Something seems off about you claiming to be a networker and then asking if we should push to know the other member of the network.  Why did you target Fable N1?

Sully also claimed a track on kirsche in his first post, didn't he?

I was reading that as likelier villager as well. He gains almost nothing from doing that as a wolf. I also found his thought processes reasonable upon his entrance in the game.

I echo the sentiments being expressed earlier that Weapons' was overdoing his trolling shtick btw. That said, I really have enjoyed his trolling here. I also think there's a wolf or 2 between him/JB.

Shinori, your push on Nightmare interested me because I believe you were the first to pick at him in the game if I remember correctly. It looked like the kind of push I would make as wolf, or maybe you're a villager who's picked up on a wolf that other people haven't. Basically, the fact that you singled him out at a point in the game where no one was really paying him much mind was really interesting to me and I wanted to know more about it.