Special heroes of the 21st May

Morswo

2 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Huh?  I dunno.  Just saying we could always get something way out of left field.

I mean, who really expected Kagero to ever get an alt?  I don't recall her ever being super popular despite having a rack to rival Camilla's.

Peri alt when? She's secretly as big as Camilla and Kagero. Step it up, IS.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Peri alt when? She's secretly as big as Camilla and Kagero. Step it up, IS.

Baagh.  No matter how hard I try I cannot visualize Peri being anywhere near as busty as either of those two.

Come to think of it, it's high stats that I look for in a Fire Emblem waifu and not physical appearance.  So why the heck am I even having this conversation?

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well, Masked Marth received a weapon refinement in February and a weapon evolution this month. New players don't have acess to Masked Marth, so being the TT reward again could be a nice thing for them. Also, the possibility for Masked Marth Lv40+7.

There are probably even more players that don't have Tobin, who hasn't been seen in almost a year now. I'd like Tobin as well, so I'd prefer that he get rerun.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

There are probably even more players that don't have Tobin, who hasn't been seen in almost a year now. I'd like Tobin as well, so I'd prefer that he get rerun.

After Kaze, I was expecing the TT rewards to become Grand Conquest quests rewards...

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

After Kaze, I was expecing the TT rewards to become Grand Conquest quests rewards...

Possible, but we don't yet have a precedent for that, so it's not a definite.

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

Though Tiena would be better choice as Elincia is already in game and isn't particularly interesting character.

Tiena as a regular character first.

She's the series's only canonical user of Aureola (other than Elimine and Athos), and I'd like that version to come first.

Hasha banner would be pretty terrible in terms of colors, though, assuming we're using their promoted classes and weapons (because they look so much more badass when promoted).

Red has Alle, Kilmer, and probably Jemmy. Blue has Gant, Zede, and probably Tiena. Colorless has Tiena if they leave her a staff user, which would be a waste of an opportunity. Green has... no one. Except Murdock.

Spoiler

Though Alle can arguably be a green breath unit in his Origin Dragon form.

Mague with Blazing Durandal when?

Hasha banner would also be a great time to add another alt for Roy (with Blazing Rapier) and one for Zephiel (dual wielding Bern's legendary weapons with his signature Vasileus Dine as a Special skill).

I should grab Hasha off of my bookshelf at my parents' place next time I'm over there and read it again now that I'm more fluent in Japanese than I was a decade ago.

6 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Baagh.  No matter how hard I try I cannot visualize Peri being anywhere near as busty as either of those two.

Except she is.

1 minute ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I mean, I recall hearing this some time ago, but still have trouble visualizing it because her armor covers it up while her whole cute psycho killer gimmick draws further attention away from it.

Hidden Buxom, the cavalier armor hide it pretty well. For all upcoming seasonal banner, I"m going to take a page of Ice Dragon's book and say that Lyn is in each one.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yes, healing flier bride Elincia PLZ! She already is canonically a flying healer anyway!

That sounds cool! 

Since most seasonals so far have been from Awakening/Fates, what would be other candidates for a flying healer? 

12 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I mean, I recall hearing this some time ago, but still have trouble visualizing it because her armor covers it up while her whole cute psycho killer gimmick draws further attention away from it.

Her damaged art gives a decent idea of their size since she's seen from the side instead of from the front and below. It's also clear from her damaged art that her armor doesn't actually extend as high up as it might seem to on her other art (there's a good three or four inches of space between the top of her armor and her collarbone, most of which is horizontal).

The second image in the gallery on her Wikia page has more lifelike proportions than her Heroes art and also suggests that there's a lot under her armor. The Kozaki sketch as the first image in the gallery does, too, with the top buttons of her chef outfit undone.

Actually, chef Peri would be an awesome seasonal. Make her chef knife effective against infantry or something.

Can this banner be a groom, flower girl, ring-bearer, and chef?

10 hours ago, Morswo said:

I don't see that this seems to be on topic, or is all you think that just don't wanna see Caeldori on this banner? It looks more just like a rude try to provoke me.

ah shit, sorry. i didn't mean that i didn't want one specific character, it's more like a small group of characters who don't deserve to be in the game over several others. i'd like a marth or alm alt, and possibly owain. and maybe a change to jagen to make up for bad bst, like i dunno, a weapon refine. sorry if i was rude.

25 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

That sounds cool! 

Since most seasonals so far have been from Awakening/Fates, what would be other candidates for a flying healer? 

Basically anybody that can get the Pegasus line in Awakening and Fates since Peg knights there gain staves when they promote to Falcon Knight. I wish it'd stayed lances and swords for that class, but still.

I think Eirika would make sense since IS has started adding non-Conquestwakening characters to Seasonals and she was the OG!Bride of the franchise*, but at the same time I don't want yet another alt botching her CYL chances. Yes, I'm still salty.

*I just realised this means Eirika was "the first waifu" in the most literal sense. Huh.

Edited by DefyingFates

I wouldn't mind Bride Effie with a ridiculous overemphasis on Attack.  "Can we get this over with so I can eat?" :P:

My less-noble side thinks that Bride Deirdre should be in there.

35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Basically anybody that can get the Pegasus line in Awakening and Fates since Peg knights there gain staves when they promote to Falcon Knight. I wish it'd stayed lances and swords for that class, but still.

Seasonal banners don't follow every rule, as far as I understood. Corrin and Nowi aren't Fliers in their games, right? 

Groom Marth would make me cry a river of happiness, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Heck, an all Archanean seasonal banner would make this the best year ever.

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Seasonal banners don't follow every rule, as far as I understood. Corrin and Nowi aren't Fliers in their games, right? 

They aren't by default, but one of Nowi's reclass options is Wyvern Rider and Corrin, being an Avatar character, can potentially be any class except for the more unique ones (Villager, Songstress, Kitsune, Wolfskin, etc.).

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Anyone. There are no flying dagger users in the main series. We could very well get Anna on a flying carpet as our first flying staff user.

Canonically, the Falcon Knight classes of Jugdral, Awakening, and Fates are all capable of using staves.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They aren't by default, but one of Nowi's reclass options is Wyvern Rider and Corrin, being an Avatar character, can potentially be any class except for the more unique ones (Villager, Songstress, Kitsune, Wolfskin, etc.).

Nowi does not have the option to reclass into Broom Rider.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Ok thanks. 

Let's hope they'll do something interesting. This week FEH feels a bit empty. 

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

We could very well get Anna on a flying carpet as our first flying staff user.

Would bride plus carpet work? 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Let's hope they'll do something interesting. This week FEH feels a bit empty. 

But Grand Conquests starts in two days! ..............Yeah, you're right, this week kinda sucks.

Edited by Tybrosion

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

What if this upcoming banner isn't brides or grooms at all? What else could it be?

Picnic.

Wedding reception staff.

Outdoor grilling hosted by grillmaster Arvis.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

But Grand Conquests starts in two days! ..............Yeah, you're right, this week kinda sucks.

Don't forget neverending tap battles ... oh well. 

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Picnic.

Wedding reception staff.

Outdoor grilling hosted by grillmaster Arvis.

What is this meat?  It's delicious!

Arvis: Chef secret.

Hey where's Sigurd, he loves BBQ!

Arvis: He's here in a way

Also +1 for Bridal Elincia flying healer. Please make her look a bit older this time I think they youngified her a bit much in her regular version.