Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would never fucking take advantage of my mental health problems tht were caused by child abuse to win a fucking mafia game fuck the fuck off right fucking now.

2 hours ago, Orihime said:

Let me see if I understand you (no srsly I had to read this twice reee 2 am brain) you're saying because the thread is dead scum don't want to move the wagons and because of that I can be wrong about my idea of "well X Y wagon is town so Z is likely scum" I think looking at it like "scum have 0 reason to change the wagon" is too simple minded as I can think of a shit ton of reasons for scum wanting to change wagons even if the thread is active or dead:
A) town cred
B) wanting to save them for a ml
C) There reads are bad
etc etc

2 hours ago, Alpha Male said:

yeah, if it's close or early yeah since there's no way wagons that early go till EoD

but as scum saving a town without knowing for certain you've got another lynch lined up is dumb as shit unless you're scum are all in good spots

2 hours ago, Alpha Male said:

also maybe more of what I'm sayin is scum are always gonna be active when there's a scum wagon right

unless they just afk

First thing I noticed Alpha/Orihime doesn't read as w/w

they're butting heads

yeah well dont fucking accuse me of shit like that you have no idea the shit i have fucking gone through especially in the fucking competitive mafia community. "he's more experienced than you"  you have no fucking idea. shut the fuck up.

for the names that we haven't really talked about or received much shade, we've got

spank, ryker, moon, manti, sb, jinrou  - first 2 haven't posted. the other 4 haven't done anything that's made me go ??? from what I remember. we should talk about them some more though so we aren't just beating a dead horse in banana/animal for the rest of the phase

Dude, either replace in or replace out. You're still scum. I'm sticking to that. You have some issues, alright. Fine, it doesn't invalidate your actions in this game. Relax, stop reading the game, and let Laser Guy post for you. Shit I didn't even mean to insult you with Laser Guy being more experienced then you. 

stop fucking personally insulting me i am a more experienced player than you'll fucking ever fucking know i just am very fucking ill and i would not take advantage of my illness that i would never wish upon any fucking one to fucking give myself an advantage in a stupid fucking game

I'm ignoring this. I'm not insulting you. If you want to talk about this end game, I'm open to talking about this. 

Peeps, carry on and let's talk about lynching scum. 

JOHN CARTER let's start here

whats your read on me now, and care to join me on nana?

4 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

for the names that we haven't really talked about or received much shade, we've got

spank, ryker, moon, manti, sb, jinrou  - first 2 haven't posted. the other 4 haven't done anything that's made me go ??? from what I remember. we should talk about them some more though so we aren't just beating a dead horse in banana/animal for the rest of the phase

Jinrou's attitude and slanking seems more like town Zara to me.  I've only seen him scum a couple of times, but he takes those games more seriously from my experience.

this is exactly why i subbed out

just don't fucking assume that of me i'm not that fucking despicable. it's not that hard. bye

2 minutes ago, Naana said:

Jinrou's attitude and slanking seems more like town Zara to me.  I've only seen him scum a couple of times, but he takes those games more seriously from my experience.

Is Naana actually sounding town?

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

I'm ignoring this. I'm not insulting you. If you want to talk about this end game, I'm open to talking about this. 

Peeps, carry on and let's talk about lynching scum. 

JOHN CARTER let's start here

whats your read on me now, and care to join me on nana?

i'd vote the slot, i'm more confident elsewhere though. as for you I still scum read you for the reasons that you already know. the catchup is fine but doesn't change my mind.

i best make reads with interactions though, so sure lets talk. who do you think could be scum in the 4 names I posted above^

10 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

None of them.

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

Alpha is meta town, or at least not meta scum. did you see my post about pressure? 

Go look at his reaction to me stating I have pinned the scums. He's scum. When Nana flips scum then VIA and ALPHA should be pushed.