My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, RADicate said:

that IS claire from eimm right?

implying i do have the right claire (which i probably? do)

i was trying to carry over the meme from our Surv Groupchat where you post the danganrompa emote and i do what you say and put monde in a corner .-.

Okay whatever.

I'm gone for the night since this is apparently serious and one of the people I was really looking forward to playing with on this playerlist is out for what appears to me to be zero reason I'm just gonna be really pissed off and go elsewhere for a bit.

shinori is right. i'm town
i don't know his reasons for townreading me but 
bc70bb1afe5fcbca1a360c5be8bc0e37.png

corro's vote is probably town i just considered it scum in the moment. kinda dumb he'd do that and then #peaceout right after though, that's kinda lame and the kind of move i would expect his scumteam to chew him out over. if his content is scummy after the fact i'm gonna assume he's scum

I don't really know what just happened, but I think calling someone slow even as a "joke" is a bit much (unless you're absolutely sure they don't mind it) and I don't blame claire for being upset imho

GUYS.

We have a rule against hotlinking.  I'd rather not invoke it.  If you're grabbing your GIFs/images from some random site, see if they have anything to say about rehosting before uploading it to a dedicated image-hosting site.  Stuff from places that have their own CDN are okay, since they're expecting a ton of server traffic.

If in doubt, bug me.  Clipsey out.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

GUYS.

We have a rule against hotlinking.  I'd rather not invoke it.  If you're grabbing your GIFs/images from some random site, see if they have anything to say about rehosting before uploading it to a dedicated image-hosting site.  Stuff from places that have their own CDN are okay, since they're expecting a ton of server traffic.

If in doubt, bug me.  Clipsey out.

would you rather i reupload to imgur or is qyazo fine

Just now, Vi-astra said:

would you rather i reupload to imgur or is qyazo fine

Either is fine.  Both are designed to host images, so we aren't going to waste some random person's bandwidth.

Sup, everyone? Reading through what's been posted over night I'm mostly getting townpings, from Via and Marth, (Via just general via stuff, Marth basically what Weiner said) but not much scumpings. Weiner/Alette pretty much null and I don't really want to go into Orihime tbh.

As for Corrobin, I think I agree his vote was pretty NAI, perhaps even mildly newb!townie, but he seemed to imply he had actual reasons but didn't give them which I think is weird. I think scum!him would say something like that, take some time to think and come with an excuse tomorrow.

@Corrobin Did you have other reasons? If so, why didn't you share them at the time?

Shinori seemed mostly okay, but one thing caught my eye:

5 hours ago, Shinori said:

I don't think the vote is good. I can definitely seeing newb scum doing that but I can also see newb town doing the same thing.  Alette makes a semi decent point though.

in response to Alette's "Not all newbie town act that way. Some are really invested in the solving process. "

@Shinori What were you thinking there? You mean you hadn't considered newb!town could be interested in solving but when Alette said it could be you changed your mind?

My problem here is that this isn't really something subjective for which arguments are likely to change your mind, but it's more of an objective/factual thing in which case I expect people to stick to their own observations.

In any case, I'll be eyeing both these people, but Shinori remains null and I mostly just want to see what Corrobin has to has to say when he gets back so I'm trying something else!

##Vote: Tuvy

This is not a random vote! Maybe! 

7 minutes ago, Shinori said:

My knee jerk reaction wasn't too think "Newb!town would worry about holding onto their vote"

This is entirely on me, but I'm not completely following what you mean here (as in what you were initially thinking, what you think now and which post caused the change). Still not completely awake probably, could you clarify? I'm leaving now, but I'll be back in about 30 minutes.

6 hours ago, Alette said:

Not all newbie town act that way. Some are really invested in the solving process. 

6 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Idrts, a lot of newbie town players want more information and evidence before they make a vote, they're more indecisive.  You don't feel like corrobin's vote feels like they wanted to fit in? 

I mixed up alette with marth.

And I was responding to Marth as well.

I don't know where my brain was.  WRT alette's comment actually most newbies on SF haven't been crazy invested in solving process in my eyes.