October Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh... I'm going to be livid if we don't get a new colourless Hero. For me personally, this is even worse than waiting months for the RD/Binding Blade banners... Been waiting literally months before I pull on colourless and now they suddenly decide to not do a new Legendary Hero for November? 

I really hope Grima's just sharing or something and we still get a new colourless... But I won't pull for the Legendary (say, if it's Micaiah who I really want to get one) if they're sharing with Grima.

Hm... Maybe next month we will start to see more than 4 legendaries per banner, which I am ok since some of them we only get each 4 months (Ephraim will be available in February, and Lucina's last appearance was in July). We already know we will have 2 Red Legendaries in January. Although, this means the next legendary hero can be any color.

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... Maybe next month we will start to see more than 4 legendaries per banner, which I am ok since some of them we only get each 4 months (Ephraim will be available in February, and Lucina's last appearance was in July). We already know we will have 2 Red Legendaries in January. Although, this means the next legendary hero can be any color.

This is what I'm thinking as well. It's also worth noting that we have a few instances of repeat seasons (Water for 2 whole months, followed by 2 months of Wind), so alternatively, they may be slowing down releases to every 2 months.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT MONTH'S THREAD:

Please use the most recent thread if you intend to make posts about future banners. Feel free to use this thread for analysis of trends, etc.

Edited by Johann