October Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

I'm not sure I'd say having an alt in the regular summoning pool cancels out the possibility of getting a Legendary, but I do agree that Eirika seems a little unlikely. I'd think they'd want her to go along with another Sacred Stones banner. This month, I'm starting to think Hrid will be the Legendary; they've been adding a lot of OCs lately.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm not sure I'd say having an alt in the regular summoning pool cancels out the possibility of getting a Legendary, but I do agree that Eirika seems a little unlikely. I'd think they'd want her to go along with another Sacred Stones banner. This month, I'm starting to think Hrid will be the Legendary; they've been adding a lot of OCs lately.

If L!Tiki is any indication, they've completely droped the related banner thing

2 hours ago, colossus86 said:

If L!Tiki is any indication, they've completely droped the related banner thing

Technically yes; but in that month it was also the release of a FE4 Banner; so far the Jugdrall Months had been filled with random Legendaries; which is a funny but a bit annoying trend xD

5 hours ago, Troykv said:

Technically yes; but in that month it was also the release of a FE4 Banner; so far the Jugdrall Months had been filled with random Legendaries; which is a funny but a bit annoying trend xD

I havr a theory that the reason every post launch jugdral unit tends to he damn good on average is because IS is convinced no one would pull for them otherwise.

That's a double-edged sword of course as it means they think no Jugdral character is marketable enough to be a legendary

On 10/25/2018 at 7:41 AM, omegaxis1 said:

Eh, doubtful. We literally had  Legendary Lyn and a Legendary Grima come up. 

?

Lyn and F!Robin/Grima don't have non-Brave alts in the standard summoning pool.

Edited by Florete

1 hour ago, Florete said:

?

Lyn and F!Robin/Grima don't have non-Brave alts in the standard summoning pool.

You're right on Lyn (though I think it's too much of a technicality to specify normal banners in regards to the argument), but I think the case for F!Grima is that she's the legendary variation of M!Grima. Then again, who knows what IS's personal rules are on the avatars and alts.

Just now, NoirCore said:

You're right on Lyn (though I think it's too much of a technicality to specify normal banners in regards to the argument), but I think the case for F!Grima is that she's the legendary variation of M!Grima. Then again, who knows what IS's personal rules are on the avatars and alts.

Separate genders have clearly been considered separate characters for Heroes. To this point, no character has gotten both a legendary variant and an alt in the standard summoning pool, and since both started around the same time, it was likely planned that way in advance.

A character like Eirika could see a legendary variant in the future, but I doubt it will happen before next year.

9 hours ago, colossus86 said:

I havr a theory that the reason every post launch jugdral unit tends to he damn good on average is because IS is convinced no one would pull for them otherwise.

That's a double-edged sword of course as it means they think no Jugdral character is marketable enough to be a legendary

This is damn depressing.  Ironically I think Reinhardt might be the most marketable, and maybe be a big enough pull as a legendary hero.  Wouldn't that be funny.  Judgral's legendary hero, a mini boss from Thracia that is unplayable.   I'm hoping it is Seliph, his original version is terrible, so a legendary mounted version would be awesome.  

19 hours ago, colossus86 said:

this is an objective statement, but my friend says back then the banner that is most sells in 2017 was Sigurd's banner

So they have high expectation that Jugdral fanbase is large as well.

13 hours ago, Lewyn said:

This is damn depressing.  Ironically I think Reinhardt might be the most marketable, and maybe be a big enough pull as a legendary hero.  Wouldn't that be funny.  Judgral's legendary hero, a mini boss from Thracia that is unplayable.   I'm hoping it is Seliph, his original version is terrible, so a legendary mounted version would be awesome.  

From what I've seen on Reddit, the amount of anger Jugdral fans will have will be insane. 

I think Sigurd might have a shot, but that's about it. I just really hope we get a Lachesis alt down the line...

7 hours ago, TheWill said:

From what I've seen on Reddit, the amount of anger Jugdral fans will have will be insane. 

I think Sigurd might have a shot, but that's about it. I just really hope we get a Lachesis alt down the line...

As they should be.  It would be like the legendary Awakening hero being Gangrel or something.  I think Sigurd has a shot, Sety would if Lewyn didn't come so recently, and then Master Knight Lachesis.  With her you got top tier waifu factor, finally doing justice to her character in art and class, and she is well liked.  They could give some unique skill that symbolizes master knight too.  

It's red water, right? After Ryouma I gave up on expecting to be right with my predictions, and L!Tiki only cemented that, but I'll guess either Hrid or F!Corrin. There's no way they won't use Female Corrin's Dark Blood design at some point, so I'm imagining this month could be it. There have been several (many?) times where a month's banner has been indicative of the upcoming Legendary, and while that is far from any reliable way of predicting who's next, that would also support F!Corrin as we got a Fates banner in October.

Or we're getting red bow Alm because why the heck not.

Didn't realize the month was almost over already. Trailer should be dropping on Monday then. My guess for the red legendary hero is still either Alm/Celica wielding red bow or F!Corrin holding a red tome. It would just be disappointing to me if it another sword (triple that if they are infantry) unit. I think having Ike, Ryoma and Marth are more than enough for sword legendary heroes.

Would never happen but for some reason I had a dream last night that clarine was announced as the next legendary hero. Kind of weird since I have never played the game shes from and have not used any healers, other than veronica, in a long time, guess my mind really wanted a really unexpected character, idk.

Edited by nirvanafan

Quick question, are we sure the trailer is tomorrow (the banner itself is on Wednesday)? I thought only seasonals were revealed two days in advance (save that stretch of time at the start of the year when everything was revealed two days early. I miss those days).

6 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Quick question, are we sure the trailer is tomorrow (the banner itself is on Wednesday)? I thought only seasonals were revealed two days in advance (save that stretch of time at the start of the year when everything was revealed two days early. I miss those days).

It's the kind of thing that they surprise us with sometimes, so yeah it could be tonight. Definitely tomorrow night if it isn't tonight though.