October Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

40 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

The current banner is of fan-demanded units and the next LHero is Red. Maybe Anna, at long last?

(Either that or we get another Fates Hero, because of course that's all the fans want...)

I'm also painfully aware that Aversa is red. Where was a GHB confirmed for her? (I really don't want "Legendary Hero" to lose all meaning so soon...)

Is Eirika likely? The hero is water-red IIRC and Eirika has a light affinity which is most similar to water due to both being flexible elements. August was Marth to coincide with CYL2 Brave Heroes due to being screwed over by the voting system. Eirika was also screwed over due to the untimely alt so this may be a way of rectifying it to coincide with the second CYL2 related banner. Also, IS has an Eirika banner in the Ephraim and Myrrh BHB so I think this is there way of draining Eirika fans orbs to make them spend for the legendary alt. 

I think Corrin is more likely in order to coincide with the last new Heroes dedicated game banner. 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

The current banner is of fan-demanded units and the next LHero is Red. Maybe Anna, at long last?

(Either that or we get another Fates Hero, because of course that's all the fans want...)

I'm also painfully aware that Aversa is red. Where was a GHB confirmed for her? (I really don't want "Legendary Hero" to lose all meaning so soon...)

To be fair, we only have one Fates legendary right now (Ryoma).

I believe Aversa was confirmed to be a GHB on the Japanese Twitter. Regardless, we've already seen her in game so even without confirmation there's zero chance of her being the next legendary.

4 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Is Eirika likely? The hero is water-red IIRC and Eirika has a light affinity which is most similar to water due to both being flexible elements. August was Marth to coincide with CYL2 Brave Heroes due to being screwed over by the voting system. Eirika was also screwed over due to the untimely alt so this may be a way of rectifying it to coincide with the second CYL2 related banner.

I didn't mention her because I'm not ready for an Eirika alt right now xD Also, thank you so much for realising she got screwed over too!!

P.S. I'm also hoping she doesn't get any alts until after CYL3 to boost her chances - I don't think she has the mass appeal certain other females have despite their multiple alts (she wears too much clothing, for starters).

3 hours ago, Florete said:

To be fair, we only have one Fates legendary right now (Ryoma).

I know, I'm just venting at how much Fates (and Awakening) pandering the game has had since launch :P

10 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I really feel like i should spend orbs here even if  may not be interested in the Units. 

I still don't have Wind or Fire Legendaries and my only Water one is Fjorm.

me either. 
well i lie. I have several water ones but they are all on wasted units (Brave Lyn, Camilla, Ryoma, Linde and like someone else NOT helpful). oh that's probably Fjorm. LOL
and i put a fire one on Ishtar. 

5 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

me either. 
well i lie. I have several water ones but they are all on wasted units (Brave Lyn, Camilla, Ryoma, Linde and like someone else NOT helpful). oh that's probably Fjorm. LOL
and i put a fire one on Ishtar. 

No, not blessed units. I mean Legendaries. I mean, until i get some to fill the spots i lack the Fire and Wind Gardens are going to be there taunting me with their orbs.

And the Grounds too, but i'm not strong enought for that.

2 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

No, not blessed units. I mean Legendaries. I mean, until i get some to fill the spots i lack the Fire and Wind Gardens are going to be there taunting me with their orbs.

i realised that after i posted. but i don't have those either. 
I just have Fjorm. Tiki and Ike. 

59 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

If you happen to have four blessed units of each element, you don't need a legendary to do the single-map Gardens. As long as they're strong enough to win, of course.

As for pulling specifically for legendaries, I would only recommend it if you also want the two non-legendary units of the same colour.

14 hours ago, Baldrick said:

If you happen to have four blessed units of each element, you don't need a legendary to do the single-map Gardens. As long as they're strong enough to win, of course.

As for pulling specifically for legendaries, I would only recommend it if you also want the two non-legendary units of the same colour.

Yeah, I don't usually use legendaries in Gardens myself. Really just Fjorm and Ike, and they're free anyway.

Well given that Ryoma and Tiki are probably the least popular characters to be made legendary, the one thing we can be absolutely sure about is they're going to play it extremely safe with character selection. 

My bets are on:

Sword Cav Eirika

RTome or R Dragon Corrin

RBow Alm

3 hours ago, colossus86 said:

Well given that Ryoma and Tiki are probably the least popular characters to be made legendary, the one thing we can be absolutely sure about is they're going to play it extremely safe with character selection. 

My bets are on:

Sword Cav Eirika

RTome or R Dragon Corrin

RBow Alm

Ryoma is the least popular characters to be made legendary. Tiki is really popular, maybe more than Hector himself (and Hector is my favorite by far)

Here is my speculation by game

From SS:

Eirika or Lyon (Fomortiis)

From RD:

Micaiah or Elincia (But I think she's gonna be a healer, so not this time)

From Fates:

Xander, Azura with a red bow (I'm joking) or Garon (I'm NOT joking, why not a young Garon, or old but with Siegfried) Edit: Forgot Corrin

And from Heroes:

Hrid (even if I want Ylgr, if she appears it will be on next month)

Edited by Drakhis

I highly doubt Eirika will ever be legendary. She got an alt in the last Sacred Stones banner, and no characters who have gotten alts in normal banners have gotten legendary versions. No legendary Chrom, no legendary Eirika, etc. So she's very unlikely to be in this.

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I highly doubt Eirika will ever be legendary. She got an alt in the last Sacred Stones banner, and no characters who have gotten alts in normal banners have gotten legendary versions. No legendary Chrom, no legendary Eirika, etc. So she's very unlikely to be in this.

Eh, doubtful. We literally had  Legendary Lyn and a Legendary Grima come up. 

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Eh, doubtful. We literally had  Legendary Lyn and a Legendary Grima come up. 

Huh? What's doubtful? And Lyn has not had an alt on a normal banner aside from CYL and that's different since the fans voted that. The fans did not vote for Gleipnir Eirika or horse Chrom. And Grima Robin did not have any other alts period at the time of legendary Grima Robin's inclusion.

For this month's legendary it could be one of the following:

• staff unit since there are none
  • tome user, Gunnthra needs some company
  • ax unit, Hector is currently the only one.

As for who it going to be I think it's:

• Micaiah
  • Elincia
  • Corrin
  • Lilina
  • Lachesis 

22 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

For this month's legendary it could be one of the following:

• staff unit since there are none
  • tome user, Gunnthra needs some company
  • ax unit, Hector is currently the only one.

As for who it going to be I think it's:

• Micaiah
  • Elincia
  • Corrin
  • Lilina
  • Lachesis 

Isn't this month Red?

I think that already takes out option 1 and 3.

28 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Isn't this month Red?

I think that already takes out option 1 and 3.

Oh yeah Ephraim, Lyn, and fGrima are the returning leg units this time meaning that it's going to be red. I still think that later leg heroes will have a staff and ax unit added. 

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Lachesis?! Really?!

You tell me of possible legendary ax units.

3 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

You tell me of possible legendary ax units.

But Lachesis as a Axe unit? I can see her receiving a Sword user alt, or maybe a tome user alt, but Axe? I don't know.

Not only that, but Lachesis as thecharacter to represent Genealogy? Give a Axe to Sigurd instead. I know he cannot use axes, but he could have a alt based on his father, Byron.

Xander with Bölverk could be a good pick too.

I'd be pleased if we got Alm or Celica in so we get a SoV legendary, especially with how minimal attention the game's gotten in terms of units in recent times (even including seasonals). Roy would be fine, too.

I also think Eirika's an inevitability to get a legendary eventually. It may be a ways from now, but I don't feel like getting an alt in specifically a normal banner is concrete proof that she's doomed to non-legendary status forever. IS doesn't exactly stay consistent with releasing units, anyways.

Edited by NoirCore

I could use more Lyn Merges, Green better have something worth pulling from if we don't end up getting Red Bow Alm, which is one of the few things that will make me not skip this to focus on Trick or Defeat