October Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

6 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Quick question, are we sure the trailer is tomorrow (the banner itself is on Wednesday)? I thought only seasonals were revealed two days in advance (save that stretch of time at the start of the year when everything was revealed two days early. I miss those days).

Marth and Tiki were shown two days in advance so it'll likely get shown tomorrow, though they've been known to throw curve balls like Johann said (like I think Lyn was revealed four days in advance or something).

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually held back from even using my free summon with the Loki banner (seeking her A skill) because I want to weigh how this banner compares. I'd hope it will drop sooner, more so for knowing who else will appear on it and not have to wait so long to use my nearly 400 orbs.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How low are the odds that Lewyn would be here?

Next to Zero between seasonals, units that came out after him but haven't been on a legendary, and the possibility of rando reruns like B!Ike I'd say he's got another month at the very least

Edited by colossus86

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I would say it's quite low. We have some 5* green units to be available in a legendary banner before him, like Rhajat, Male Grima, Green Olwen and Flying Nino, not counting seasonal units , like  Bride Sanaki and Summer Innes, and returning units, like Brave Ike and maybe fan favorites like Hector.

I wonder how long we will wait to have the 2018 Brave Heroes and the OG characters in Legendary Banners. I believe Brave Veronica will be the first one to return, since the 5* Colorless Pool is quite limited compared to the others colors (Maribelle appeared in only 2 months after her original banner), although we had 3 colorless summer units this year.

On 25.10.2018 at 5:45 PM, Vaximillian said:

Not Queen Caeda With Actual Wing Spear: i sleep
Queen Caeda With Actual Wing Spear: real shit

Real shit? 

Now I don't know if I should save orbs for the next blue legendary hero instead ... if we are not getting a red lance on Wednesday. 

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

If I felt that he had even the slimmest of chances, I woulda listed him and his odds, but he's effectively zero chance until they get through Grima, Olwen, and Nino.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

For real. I love her shorts, too.

I like the design too. Do you think it would be a different movement type from her OG version? 

Is the wing spear something like a javelin in her game? Looks like this thing could fly. 

Just now, Falter said:

You all ready for red bow Anna? ;)

I wouldn't complain to be honest. 

Bribe Assist included. 

Edited by mampfoid

28 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Now I don't know if I should save orbs for the next blue legendary hero instead ... if we are not getting a red lance on Wednesday. 

We will not have a New Blue Legendary Hero for the next banners. Maybe in February. This is enough time to get orbs.

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

I like the design too. Do you think it would be a different movement type from her OG version? 

Is the wing spear something like a javelin in her game? Looks like this thing could fly. 

Caeda not a flier? That’s heresy. I can see her as a dracoknight, though,—even if I always associate her with pegasi—because dracoknight has been the promotion for pegs in Archanea games.

Nope, it’s just a melee lance with double effectiveness. A stronger-hitting lance rapier, if you may.

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We will not have a New Blue Legendary Hero for the next banners. Maybe in February. This is enough time to get orbs.

Oh, for so long? I hope it's not just Fjorm all the time until then. 

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Caeda not a flier? That’s heresy. I can see her as a dracoknight, though,—even if I always associate her with pegasi—because dracoknight has been the promotion for pegs in Archanea games.

Dracos are not constricted to use Axes like in Heroes?

(I know there is Valter, but his Draco looks different

(I know there is Summer Innes, looks like Valters mount needed a vacation)). 

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Clair is already Wing Spear Caeda, so I'd much prefer a Wing Axe Caeda.

We don't have a Firesweep Axe yet and we don't have a FS prf yet. Sounds possible. 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Dracos are not constricted to use Axes like in Heroes?

FE1: swords and lances;
FE3: lances mounted, swords dismounted;
FE11 and 12: lances and axes.

I won’t want Caeda with an axe but it might be interesting. But I won’t want Caeda with an axe.

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s more like CYL material. Vote Caeda for CYL3.

That would be interesting. We still need a Green "Rapier" in FEH :p

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

FE1: swords and lances;
FE3: lances mounted, swords dismounted;
FE11 and 12: lances and axes.

27 minutes ago, Thunderstar said:

In FE1, they could use lances and swords, only lances in FE3 and the could use lances and axes in FE11/FE12.

Ok, thanks! 

Would be difficult to find an axe elegant enough for her though.

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s more like CYL material. Vote Caeda for CYL3.

She'll get some votes from me, Veronica will be out of competition and Cordelia can spare some. 

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I'd totally vote and claim for her (If i knew where to vote)> 

If CYL3 will be like CYL2, there will be a notification in advance.