Tempest Trial+: An Alliance of Princesses [DATAMINE]

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nabbed a +Atk/-Res New Year Laevatein. Welcome to the team! Now I don't have to use a generic healer on TT runs. And I can comfortably use future ticket pulls on reds since the odds that they hold one of the two are fairly good.

Hmm, but that makes my team two blues and two greys. And Laegjern won't meaningfully change that situation. We will assuredly fall at Surtr's feet. I hope one day they remove that guy from the pool of units that can appear.

My TT team is working pretty well! I am using Sharena, Eir, Male Corrin and Titania. I gave ally support between Sharena and Corrin, so Sharena can have the bonus from Yato. Titania has triple tactics and, since she has a TA weapon, she can destroy any blue foe, and Eir grants the debuffs on foes, be a mage counter thanks to her high Res and also heals my team thanks to Sparkling Boost.

Used Eir to get to 15k for Laegjarn, been training her alongside my newly 5* Barst.

23 upgrades left to get the rest of my 4* units on board. Plus however many for later additions who show up in the meantime. (Fingers crossed for the first one being a Sephiran GHB.)

everyone has really good units or i suck (or a mixture of both) because i am still plunking away here i haven't even cleared 20K in points. (Hrid. irks. me. he. is. paper.)

i didn't realise how good free Lagearn is. i'm wondering if she'd benefit from being my tanky lance unit vs. waiting for a good Silas to come along. i gave her glimmer (and used 2 Berukas) and she's basically a defense brick.Atk Smoke would be one of the seals i upgrade so that would be just mean. 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

everyone has really good units or i suck (or a mixture of both) because i am still plunking away here i haven't even cleared 20K in points. (Hrid. irks. me. he. is. paper.)

i didn't realise how good free Lagearn is. i'm wondering if she'd benefit from being my tanky lance unit vs. waiting for a good Silas to come along. i gave her glimmer (and used 2 Berukas) and she's basically a defense brick.Atk Smoke would be one of the seals i upgrade so that would be just mean. 

She's certainly good, i just have no idea how to build her.

Also i'm not at 20k yet too. No worries. Everybody has their own pace.

I'm using +9 Soleil, +6 Klein, +10 Fae and free Eir to do the clears and they've been doing really well. 95% of the time they can auto battle the 5-battle lunatic stage on their own and that's good enough for me. I'm at about 20,000 now, taking it slow this time as we're getting lots of orbs daily so I'm not that desperate to get more soon.

Might switch to a NY!Laegjarn team as soon as I've trained her.

Started with NY!Fjorm, SS!Camilla, Eir, YT!Olivia because all are new or mostly unused (Olivia).

Switched to L!Azura, NY!Fjorm, Owain and Azama to give Azura some SP and her final levels. Must say Owain is much fun to play, even if he is -SPD. With the AT/DEF Bond seal he tanks a hit and almost always kills in return. 

Currently Laegjarn and L!Marth are getting their final levels with Lene (valor) and Azama. Once everyone has enough SP I'll build a final team with the bonus units. 

I really like NY!Laegjarn! She's killing it. Just need her 5* version so she can hit harder, but she's so tanky (especially with Braz Atk/Def).

But currently using Eir (+3), Brave Veronica (+1), NY!Azura (+1), and NY!Laegjarn and despite the lack of reds or any true heavy hitters, with the boons to their stats, they're all beasts. Eir can pretty much one-shot anything on the field and if not, one dance and they're dead.

Still trying to get enough SP for NY!Laegjarn, but almost there. She learned all her skills finally, so just need enough extra SP to refine her weapon,

I forgot to mention my two teams here that I'm using in Lunatic 7:

Team 1:

• 4* Cain w/Fortify Cavalry (and for HM grinding)
  • 4* Gunter w/Hone Cavalry
  • NY!Laegjarn with Atk/Spd Bond 3 and Bonfire
  • Aversa w/ Breath of Life seal

Team 2:

• Flying Nino
  • NY!Camilla
  • Eir
  • 4* Lloyd (for HM grinding)

I originally ran double Eirs until I summoned yesterday.  It's painful using team 1 at times, but both of them get the job done.  I just crossed 65,000 points, but I'm making up for lost ground and should find myself in top 1K tomorrow and stay there to the end.

Don’t know if it’s the bonus units, the maps or that we have just finished another TT+ but I’m not even trying to reach top 10K this week. Give me all the rewards and 4000 feathers and I’ll take it. 

Currently running Bride Cordelia, Effie, Lolizura and Eir.

Edit: decided to run my team of Surtr, Azura, Eir and Eir and wow. 705 every single run. This is getting funny again. Also, Eir is gaining HM x2 per round, so feathers come faster

Edited by Javi Blizz

I'm running NY Hrid and NY Laegjarn together. They look so adorable together :D

Also running Eir and Lewyn. They seem to be doing well, except when I forget about stupid things like stupid flying Nino's stupid guidance (or w/e the ability is called that lets her warp around). That's caught me twice now >.<

Today on TT: catharsis.

hQmuiX8.png?1fm0pdpj.png?1

By the way, I seriously hope that the idiot who thought playable Surtr was a good idea got their ass fired.

I'm already done with this one (in that I've passed 50k in score), but I can say I'm having a more enjoyable time in this one compared the Christmas one. Legendary Azura and a better mindset probably have a lot to do with that.

Speaking of Surtr, all I'm trying to do here is autobattle in peace and that stupid lizard fuck keeps popping up to wipe my first team.  I wish they'd made him a legendary hero or something so he wouldn't be inconveniencing me in Tempests, Training Tower, etc. 

I don't think I'd mentioned but I've picked out a flying team of Caeda, Summer Corrin and Witch!Mia alongside first Eir and then NY!Fjorm. Works... alright, but I've failed more than once because of trying and failing to make the first turn work.

Laegjarm and Sharena lead backup teams.

8 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Speaking of Surtr, all I'm trying to do here is autobattle in peace and that stupid lizard fuck keeps popping up to wipe my first team.  I wish they'd made him a legendary hero or something so he wouldn't be inconveniencing me in Tempests, Training Tower, etc. 

I'm wondering, am I just lucky? Seeing a lot of people saying they ran into Surtr a few times but I don't recall seeing him once

Yeah, Sutr pops up every now and then. I don't mind meeting him, but it's really ridiculous how much of a threat he is compared to other units, especially older units. To close the gap, IS could at least bring refined prfs on TT foes.