Voting Gauntlet: Brave Rivalries! (August 29th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Brave Rivalries!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What army will you support?

• Micaiah: Queen of Dawn
    • Ike: Vanguard Legend
    • Alm: Imperial Ascent
    • Berkut: Purgatorial Prince
    • Eliwood: Marquess Pherae
    • Hector: General of Ostia
    • Camilla: Light of Nohr
    • Hinoka: Blue Sky Warrior

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2019 at 02:55 AM

Battle-Flag-C-pia.png A new Voting Gauntlet is coming, titled "Brave Rivalries"! Battle-Flag.png

TlKrZWj.jpg

What army will you support?

As always, thanks @DarkAlf for the Voting Gauntlet Predictor! You can access using the links down below:

Voting Gauntlet Predictor A

Voting Gauntlet Predictor B

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be supporting Micaiah!  I like Ike just as much, so I'll be happy whoever wins, but I've supported Vanguard Ike in many gauntlets and haven't had as much of a chance to support Micaiah.

Here's to a Tellius win!  If anyone on team Micaiah wants to add me, my friend code is  7328867494.  Just tag me here or message me if you want to add me!

Gee, I don't know who I'll pick. Ike? Eliwood? One of those two, with Hinoka being a backup in case both of them are out?

Honestly, I'm just thinking about how incredibly annoying it is that CYL3 winners are so stupidly overpowered now while the more popular CYL1 winners look underpowered by comparison. Lucina and Roy didn't even have complete skillsets. Also, Legendary Ike is now one of the more underwhelming legendaries because he came earlier. It's kind of silly.

More importantly, I'm just getting sick of seeing the same characters in the same gauntlets over and over again. Camilla and Ike have had more than their fair share, and they both won a gauntlet too.

Eliwood most likely. Hector if he goes down, then not sure really. Probably not Micaiah even though I'm sure she'll win. I don't really follow these anymore. Probably Eliwood > Hector > Alm.

In the worst case it'll be Hinoka if it winds up her vs Micaiah and Micaiah herself if it's her vs Camillla. Which is very likely.

Obviously I have to go Team Ike. Can't not support best FE character. ❤️ Let's hope he wins so both incarnations of Ike can have a gauntlet win!

Though how am I the only person here to vote him? I know there are other big Ike fans here that play Heroes.

In any case, here's hoping he wins and Micaiah loses round 1!

I will support Micaiah. She is fun to use. If she loses, I will got to the winner between Eliwood and Hector.

Also, it's good to have a VG where each one of us can have 2 Free units to use: Legendary Ike, winner from the "A Hero Rises" event, and one of the CYL 3 units, from the free pick.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Least supported character compared to the rival for the most comfortable multipliers, so Berkut? Don't have him, probably Hinoka then. That is my extent of me caring for VG. Still surprised people care that much about the outcome of these, but don't let me stop ya, have fun with it. I wish I could.

2 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Is there really much of a rivalry between Hinoka and Camilla? 

I don’t really remember one.

Do you consider the stupid forced duality between the Nohrian and Hoshidan siblings as a "rivalry"?

In all seriousness, there may a slight one-sided rivalry in Conquest where Camilla specifically has battle quotes against Hinoka gloating about how Corrin is their sibling and how Corrin chose her over Hinoka.

But it's not really a rivalry either way. Just Fates's stupid forced duality.

*Wishes no toxicity will be had*

Hinoka does seem like the oddball in this league of giants. Will Mercs go to her first?

Vanilla Hector is an oddball too being so plain and dated, but he and not Lector/Bector/Vector is here because of the want of a VG banner.

I voted for BE!Camila, although I will not join her until the third round. I want my Feathers.

If she is not in the final round, I think I will just join any waifu or continue to do mercenary work.

...I'm still the only person that voted Ike and TWELVE people voted Micaiah? And hardly anyone else got votes too. How did this happen...?

At the very least, I'd like a couple people on my friends list to be Team Ike so I don't get stuck with completely random allies who will probably always be the same color! >_>

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...I'm still the only person that voted Ike and TWELVE people voted Micaiah? And hardly anyone else got votes too. How did this happen...?

At the very least, I'd like a couple people on my friends list to be Team Ike so I don't get stuck with completely random allies who will probably always be the same color! >_>

Are you jealous? 

I'm surprised there aren't any votes for Hector. I guess most have foddered the OG off so there is little incentive to choose him. 

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Should I reinstall the game? 

Was it really necessary to appear frustrated about Micaiah winning a poll? 

Please does so! You can also get the free Micaiah from the Free Summon; and then you can migrate again if you wish.