• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

@Benicesince i will be playing a bit then going to sleep, here are some tips that could help you.

• Do you have Physic and Fortify staves? If yes, use them, HOWEVER! Save a full fortify staff for the final battle. It's heavily recommended to have one there
  • You said your Ike can survive 2 attacks. He doesn't get doubled, does he?
  • You will need to work through the map very slowly. Eleminate all other dragons first. It might take some time, however...
  • Let Ike tank and counter with Ragnel and then heal with Physic. Iirc Boss had 3 range attacks, so you can't heal from close range. (That only works if he doesn't get doubled)
  • Have Ike's support be near him. Hopefully it's an A support. Also any 2 range Auras, too!
  • Did you bless any tomes?
Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

@Benicesince i will be playing a bit then going to sleep, here are some tips that could help you.

• Do you have Physic and Fortify staves? If yes, use them, HOWEVER! Save a full fortify staff for the final battle. It's heavily recommended to have one there
  • You said your Ike can survive 2 attacks. He doesn't get doubled, does he?
  • You will need to work through the map very slowly. Eleminate all other dragons first (If you only blessed your strongest stuff....)
  • Let Ike tank and counter with Ragnel and then heal with Physic. Iirc Boss had 3 range attacks, so you can't heal from close range. (That only works if he doesn't get doubled)
  • Have Ike's support be near him. Hopefully it's an A support...
  • Did you bless any tomes?

Thanks for the advice! Sorry about taking so long to write down all of the stats. I'm working on it!

Anyways, sleep well!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Anyways, sleep well!

Thanks, but i am still awake for a bit. If i can catch you while i am still awake, i can try to give more tips (I also edited some stuff in!)

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Sorry about taking so long to write down all of the stats. I'm working on it!

Pictures with mobile phone?

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

Ah yes chores, I had so many. I’ll always remember my father’s wise words from those halcyon days. He’d say, “*Wraith’s Real Name*, you did well. As a reward you get to sleep inside tonight!”.

Relateable.

Also: @Eltosian Kadath, what's happening with the FE6 succession run? Isn't the good ending still in order?

Anyways, The RD strategy talks!

Also, for reference, I have only one statbooster right now, being the almighty Statue Fragment. Hooray.

My units: (Apologies for half of 'em being stunning photos and the other half being text)

Ike

Spoiler

Level 20/20 Vanguard

SS in swords, A in axes

Skills: Shove, Aether and Daunt

Blessed weapon-Ragnell

Support-N/A (Smallbrain, I know. He shoudl be supporting someone else with Earth.)

65 hp

37 strength (capped)

10 magic

40 skill (Capped)

37 speed (Capped)

21 luck

32+5 def (Capped)

16 res

7 mov

Micaiah

Spoiler

20/20/3 Light Priestess

S in light, B in staves

Skills: Sacrifice, Shove, Corona, Wrath

Blessed weapon-Thani, (I had two uses of Purge left until the map before the weapons were blessed because I forgot that Miccy had Adept at the time and she procced it, breaking the purge.) She also has Nosferatu at the ready for some Nosferatanking.

32 hp

18 str

34 mag

21 skill

23 speed

40 luck

18 def

34 res

She can't survive a red dragon's attack unless she's on a cover tile, by the way.

Sanaki

Spoiler

Lv. 10 Empress

SS in fire, A in all non Dark/Light magic.

Cymbeline is blessed.

Shove, Flare

33 HP

39 mag

30 skill

27 speed

38 luck

11 def

31 res

Marcia

Spoiler

Basically irrelevant-She can barely damage much of anything.

Laura

Spoiler

16/10/13 Saint

A in light, SS in staves.

Shine is blessed, but she's got a few

Shove and Corona.

40 hp

14 str

35 mag

30 skill

31 spd

33 luck

20 def

26 res

M.V.P, AKA Aran

Spoiler

SEi3kGfR_o.jpg

Boyd

Spoiler

6i73Ac83_o.jpg

Rolf

Spoiler

b44oEna8_o.jpg

Haar

Spoiler

v6vuUT0X_o.jpg

Naesala

Spoiler

tNzlAKYM_o.jpg

Elincia

Spoiler

jmrRQwPU_o.jpg

Geoffrey

Spoiler

We5ZXUpK_o.jpg

Best photography of the century.

Gatrie

Spoiler

wL0P4EkT_o.jpg

Raffy

Spoiler

KYGEzjYn_o.jpg

Ena

Spoiler

VqasqYe9_o.jpg

High quality photo.

Kurthnaga

Spoiler

NxMrx4J1_o.jpg

This photo is so hot.

Sothe

Spoiler

rbYpsOMa_o.jpg

@Benice

Tell me, do Ike, Geoffrey, Aran and Boyd get doubled? (i don't remember Boss speed, or stats for that matter...) If not, they should be your key to defeating him. Also, use the Auras of the Dragons (i don't remember which Dragon gives which Aura). Could Help Miccy tank stuff if one of the dragons you have has the +Def Aura.

Also you really should've blessed Nosferatu tbh

Unbenannt1.PNG

So yeah, get your physic staves ready, go slowly, try to tank dragons and defeat them, and then see who can survive Big Boss ™️ And use them to defeat him

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I mean, we're in a public forum and all the discussions are public, so...

I mean I shouldn't be saying it at all considering anyone can see what is posted here. It's rude anyway, which is why I deleted my comment (well, as much as you can without a delete button).

<---Is awaiting good news from Benice

While Benice is struggling with RD, i am struggling with the final map of the fangame i mentioned earlier.

It's a massacre... All my Mercenaries are getting picked up one by one. Already lost like 9 units XD

Edited by Shrimperor

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

<---Is awaiting good news from Benice

Apologies, but the good news will come tomorrow, probably. I've been really busy IRL for the last little bit, sadly.

IMG_20200718_214312.jpg?width=557&height

@Lightchao42 this image comes from the back of a Playmates GvK figurine. The figurines themselves have been officially revealed so it's not like the toy leaks that have happened before.

Idk if the image above is taken from the actual movie or if it's just for merch purposes but either way, that is the strongest aircraft carrier in existence.

Okay, next grinding session in DQV. I think I may have gotten too ahead of myself. At least, my gold goal was too much... but eh, it's fine. Just didn't finished today. Likely still not next time. Oh well.

4 hours ago, Benice said:

Also: @Eltosian Kadath, what's happening with the FE6 succession run? Isn't the good ending still in order?

Yeah I just got to start poking people. Sorry about how long I have put that off, just been a combination of busy doing thing I have to, but don't want to do, and unmotivated by the strain of these times.

23 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Yeah I just got to start poking people. Sorry about how long I have put that off, just been a combination of busy doing thing I have to, but don't want to do, and unmotivated by the strain of these times.

Oh, no sweat; I was just wondering. Take care of yourself first, man.

8 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Y'know, sometimes responding just isn't worth it.

*takes a heavy swig of decaf coffee*

Pick and choose your argument wisely. There is no need for you to choose a hill to die upon. 

8 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

oh no

not another one

What do you mean not another?