• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Nobody new. That's how many I had left after 3-13. I only had six units going into the chapter.

You said 4 people. Unless you were talking about besides Micaiah and Sothe.

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

You said 4 people. Unless you were talking about besides Micaiah and Sothe.

I had six units going in to 3-13 including Micaiah and Sothe. Zihark and Edward died, leaving four DB members left (Nolan and Tauroneo being the other two).

40 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I had six units going in to 3-13 including Micaiah and Sothe. Zihark and Edward died, leaving four DB members left (Nolan and Tauroneo being the other two).

So your getting through 3-13 was a Pyrrhic victory then... What killed them?

Oh hey! Skull Island is actually on TV and I'll be able to watch it!

Unrelated: but I bought a pretty pair of earrings that had small (fake) pearls yesterday. I looked at them today. A pearl is missing from one of them.

Sigh.... Time to go the craft store so I can glue a pearl on.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Because i'm only allowing myself to use guaranteed pulls and Fiora is a much better Wind Blade than Roc. Because the only way to level up Roc's Affinity Chart is to do Merc Mission after Merc Mission and i really don't feel like doing that.

Also Fiora has crit-recharge on Rex.

Because he carried over from my no-Blade summon run.

Right, but doesnt she also have critical rate up for the entire party? 

Ah I see. I suppose that makes sense, then.

18 hours ago, Benice said:

There are only def-hitting enemies there, though, so you don't need units with both def and res. Aran or Tauroneo both fare quite well at doing this, should they be trained, and it's not like you're taking everybody in the DB to endgame either way-Investing in Aran isn't necessarily a bad idea, as his def comes up clutch in all of 3-6, 3-12 and 3-13. Physic staves are also a viable option to keep 'em topped up to ensure they aren't stranded.

Tauroneo isn't that durable (besides, him dying gives you a date with the Game Over screen). Also, you can't heal what the enemy kills; that said, I do agree that investing in Aran is a good idea, largely because most everyone else in the DB is fragile.

18 hours ago, Benice said:

Well, the average Lv. 20 Ike has 8 res-a level 20/1 Laura, (Not saying she should reach level 20 before promotion, but she should have a lot of levels,) will deal roughly 16 per turn against Ike-And Laura could very well have more depending on how much you used her/late she promoted. Ike has 50 HP at level 20, so it actually only takes 20/1 Laura 4 turns to K.O Ike. Combined with a physical attacker, Ike won't go down with too much trouble. Plus, on normal, the BEXP can be spread around a fair amount.

Laura can do big damage to him, yes, but there's the issue of her needing to promote first - and we all know how slow healers level up.

Edited by Shadow Mir

15 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Tauroneo isn't that durable

He's not?

{Checks the pitfall wiki)

Oh, yeah. He's not really suited that well for the job.

16 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Laura can do big damage to him, yes, but there's the issue of her needing to promote first - and we all know how slow healers level up.

I didn't actually have problems with getting her to Bishop-She actually promoted to Saint for this chapter. Of course, favoritism did apply, but she does join early enough to reasonably be a bishop or a very high level priest.

Anyways, planning to start Three Houses today! Really, really nervous...

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Enjoy! Go at it with an open mind,

I will! I'm mostly nervous 'cause I've got huge expectations...

One thing is for certain: Mage Raphael will land the final blow to Nemesis!

40 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

So your getting through 3-13 was a Pyrrhic victory then... What killed them?

Powerful laguz units.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I will! I'm mostly nervous 'cause I've got huge expectations...

I hope you enjoy it. And I do believe that it will live up to your expectations. 3H is highly customizable as an experience, so if you don't want to focus on the stuff that doesn't interest you, you don't have to.