Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 hours ago, Julian Teehee said:

It would be turn 3, exactly the turn when the enemy Laguz could reach the spot left and right of the central ledge, so perfect.

Volug with S strike and 24 AS can ORKO all the cats.

Volug with S+ strike can ORKO all the tigers iirc; have to check it out later.

Only issue is that more enemies could attack him in ememy phase, but earth support and resolve fix it.

When my beorc units have that area under lockdown on turn 1, that's not fast enough. Volug also has to worry about reverting into something that goes down like a Shedinja that entered into Spikes or Stealth Rock, or got hit with *insert damaging Fire/Rock/Ghost/Flying/Dark attack here*.

That's a lot to ask - maybe even too much - when this is the same Volug that starts struggling in part 1. . .

Edited by Shadow Mir

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Didn't seem that way to me. He was serious the whole video. Unless I'm an idiot and can't detect sarcasm to save my life.

I have no words. I'll let this pic speak for me instead.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I consider myself rather good at detecting sarcasm, and I couldn't find any here. So... my reaction to this is...
wmLobVd.jpg

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

From the VO, I think it's actually supposed to be "Blast Nova", not "Breast Nova". XD
He says "FAINARU BURASTO NOVA!"

But yeah, that looks awesome.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

jo that looks sick

attack name tho

Possible, but that's Mazinger.

Employer of the Breast Fire. While some iterations and models do have other names for the attack (like Great Mazinger's Blast Burn), most of them do are some variation of Breast Fire as named in the original.

Mazinger Z Puños atómicos | Jugador de futbol, Esculturas, Dibujos

If you think that's funny, the ladies have... well...

Diana-breast-fire.jpg | Topless Robot

Oppai Missiles!

BTW, for that video, he is saying Breast. So it is Final Breast Nova.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Possible, but that's Mazinger.

Employer of the Breast Fire. While some iterations and models do have other names for the attack (like Great Mazinger's Blast Burn), most of them do are some variation of Breast Fire as named in the original.

I see!
So the Breast Fire thing was definitely intentional then. Got it!

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If you think that's funny, the ladies have... well...

Diana-breast-fire.jpg | Topless Robot

Oppai Missiles!

I am no stranger to chest beams or cannons (through Digimon, which probably took inspiration from these series when they made theirs), but that takes it to a whole other level. XD

Just now, DragonFlames said:

I'd ask for context, but I'm afraid even with that it won't make more sense. XD

1. Hero married healer-chan and get her preggo so they went to final boss without medic chan

2. Tip of the sword xD

3./4./5. Chicken with anti vampire powers

Pft, I get reminded that Number 1 also happened in FFIV.

Though since it was literally just before the trip to the final dungeon, not enough time happened for any impediments to happen.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Yo, since I'm (probably) getting a switch, should I bother with the Nep game for the switch? (Pretty sure there is one, right?)

Since you're a pretty big Zelda fan, I can really recommend Link's Awakening, unless you've played the original already.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Since you're a pretty big Zelda fan, I can really recommend Link's Awakening, unless you've played the original already.

Oh, I'm definitely getting that one!

In terms of games I plan to get:

• Three Houses
  • Hyrule warriors 2
  • The Skyward Sword Remake (when it comes out)
  • Fire Emblem: Link's Awakening
  • Maybe the Nep game? I know basically nothing about it, but a lot of people here play it, so I'll wait to ask for advice.
  • Ooh, and RF4.

Once I also get my own Switch, my list is more or less:

- SRW VTX trilogy
- Three Houses
- RF 4S and eventually 5

At least off the top of my head.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yo, since I'm (probably) getting a switch, should I bother with the Nep game for the switch? (Pretty sure there is one, right?)

There's two.
One is among my all time favorite games (called Megadimension Neptunia VII), the other is a platformer spin-off that isn't bad, but not exactly that great (called Super Neptunia RPG).
I don't know if I can recommend either of them, since while I personally love the Neptunia series (and Megadimension in particular), I am well aware that not everyone does (or will), so only get one if you really want to.

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I don't know if I can recommend either of them, since while I personally love the Neptunia series (and Megadimension in particular), I am well aware that not everyone does (or will), so only get one if you really want to.

What do you do in Hyperdimension Neptunia, exactly?

Just now, Benice said:

What do you do in Hyperdimension Neptunia, exactly?

The mainline titles are a series of turn-based JRPGs with dungeons to explore, bosses to fight, stories to go through, the whole nine yards.
What sets them apart from other, similar games, is their more than a little wacky humor, and the fact that the entire playable cast (unless you count the DLC for Megadimension, which has a male character - a fish, to be exact) is female.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

The mainline titles are a series of turn-based JRPGs with dungeons to explore, bosses to fight, stories to go through, the whole nine yards.

I see! Well, it may be worthwhile! Never done a JRPG before, so I'm lookin' forwards to it!