• Replies 177.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Now that Zeke's joined the party, i've temporarily switched to Custom difficulty so i could get Elma into the team. And this is what the squad is looking like now

IMG_20200913_131551.jpg?width=768&height

IMG_20200913_131553.jpg?width=768&height

IMG_20200913_131554.jpg?width=768&height

IMG_20200913_133208.jpg?width=768&height

IMG_20200913_131641.jpg?width=768&height

I was gonna do the Poppibuster quest but that required me to summon Blades and i didn't really feel like it tbh.

Btw, I love how the explanation given for why Shulk, Fiora and Elma are DLC Blades in Xenoblade 2 is literally just because the Nopon Archsage is a fanfic writer

IMG_20200913_131906.jpg?width=768&height

IMG_20200913_131908.jpg?width=768&height

Also can't forget the meta joke

IMG_20200913_131904.jpg?width=768&height

7 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Of course, I stopped playing sports games a very long time ago, so I wouldn't really know except from what I hear through others.

I promise you that literally nothing has changed. Sports games are just for people who don't actually play video games.

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Haven't you heard about the Star Wars Battlefront II debacle?

To give credit where credit is due, EA did legitimately fix Star Wars Battlefront II. Battlefront II today is so much more different compared to when it first launched.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

>Jrpg unpopular opinion thread

>Fanservice wars

tenor.gif

Like clockwork.

46 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

DDpr.gif

KOS-MOS would be proud.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Now that Zeke's joined the party, i've temporarily switched to Custom difficulty so i could get Elma into the team. And this is what the squad is looking like now

IMG_20200913_131551.jpg?width=768&height

IMG_20200913_131553.jpg?width=768&height

IMG_20200913_131554.jpg?width=768&height

IMG_20200913_133208.jpg?width=768&height

IMG_20200913_131641.jpg?width=768&height

I dont recall Fiora working that well on Rex, maybe that's just me? I thought Zeke was the best choice there, personally.

Nia seems fine, Shulk and Crosette are OP so fine team.

Wulfric on Zeke? I never liked Wulfric for some reason. May I ask why?

Morag is perfect, I'd make no changes. Corvin/10 ofc.

Tora is Tora, so I think he's okay. XD

I honestly have no idea what’s going on here anymore...where are the loner barbarian heroes? Where are the primordial demons they must overcome? Where are the hot barbarian women who are pure and beautiful? I’m so confused...

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

There's a glowing number on the top right of the screen for this map. Does anybody know what that means?

How many units of any affiliation have died. I won't spoil anything else unless you want it, but just play the map as normal.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Ugh, today really is not a "play action RPGs on the highest difficulty" day. I got utterly wrecked by common fiends in NoA2 earlier. *sigh*

IljGDyo.jpg

49 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I dont recall Fiora working that well on Rex, maybe that's just me? I thought Zeke was the best choice there, personally.

Because i'm only allowing myself to use guaranteed pulls and Fiora is a much better Wind Blade than Roc. Because the only way to level up Roc's Affinity Chart is to do Merc Mission after Merc Mission and i really don't feel like doing that.

Also Fiora has crit-recharge on Rex.

50 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wulfric on Zeke? I never liked Wulfric for some reason. May I ask why?

Because he carried over from my no-Blade summon run.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Now that I'm past the hardest part of RD, time to finish part 3 and get into part 4. Glad to be back in control of the Greil Mercs again, especially since there's only 4 DB members left.

Who died this time?

Meanwhile, I'm considering putting my NoA2 playthrough on the backburner for the time being and focusing on more relaxing games instead, such as Rune Factory 4 (which I confess I haven't played in a few days for... some reason I am very unsure of) or Atelier (I wanted to give Sophie another go).