• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Missing a berserk staff? That’s not how enemy phase is supposed to go but I’ll take it l

Definitely my most hated staff to deal with in FE. FE7 endgame was annoying as heck because of the one 'zerk staff user.

Edited by twilitfalchion

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Definitely my most hated staff to deal with in FE. FE7 endgame was annoying as heck because of the one 'zerk staff user.

Sillence is a lot more annoying in my opinion, (usually) because one restore user can undo a Berserk staff, whereas you need two restore users next to each other to undo silence.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Sillence is a lot more annoying in my opinion, (usually) because one restore user can undo a Berserk staff, whereas you need two restore users next to each other to undo silence.

Don’t you only need one to un-silence?

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

They only target units with staves. (I think they also have to have staffrank, but maybe giving a heal staff to Fae couldd work too?)

Edited by Benice

I tried the Botis battle thinking the optional kill on Botis itself wouldn't be an issue, I didn't remember Botis being one before. But this time, it stalled its demise and via attrition wiped me out instead.

Then I went back, bought and fused up two Toubyous, one Orcus, and an Ubelluris to triple-snipe Botis. Being unable to respond to Evil Wave/Chaos Wave, I would thus prevent it from using the combination of that cheap Shield All spell and then either Ziodyne/physical attack OHKOs (with Sacrifice activating afterwards to rub more salt into the wound it gave me) or Diarama to directly heal up and undo all my careful chipping away of its HP. 

It turned out I had over-prepared now. The stupid AI meant a Jack Frost team I crippled into a non-threat would not move from the chokepoint, so I never had to directly fight Botis. That, and I didn't need the Toubyous, they never got close enough to Botis, and my MC's 22 Magic stat throwing out Zan alongside the physical attacks of the Orcus and the Ubelluris, the latter allowing me to engage Botis twice in one turn, was enough to kill it in like three of the MC's turns. Anti-Phys was attractive, but I took Ziodyne instead to further amp up by MC's damage, His Majesty King of the Frosts is just around the corner, and I've got a fusion with Anti-Fire lined up for him. All hail the coming rule of Tyranny and the infinite MP that breeds infinite damage that breeds more infinite MP!

I didn't mind the over preparation. I can get headaches carefully planning out fusions in SMT, but there is a fun to it all the same.

44 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

It's a shame that my platforming skills are so bad that I can't beat a single one of them. xD

For me, it's usually the bosses. I managed to get through all of the classic Mega Man Legacy Collection and Mega Man X1 with only "moderate" use of save states to add more checkpoints (as opposed to "checkpoint after every good jump "abuse""). Bosses are usually what kills me time and again, I'm no good at dodging them.

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of Megaman, why hasn't anyone made a picture that has Meg's face cropped over Megaman to create Megman?

I'd suggest tacking Zihark's face over Roll for a little more silliness, and Brom's over Dr. Light.

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Not if it's Priscilla holding your only Restore after you've cleared all the boss chambers and Nergal has appeared on the final map of FE7.

10 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Silence only affects magic/staff users, who are the ones who can use Restore. Berserk tends to aim at the lowest Res targets available, who usually aren't staffers.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not if it's Priscilla holding your only Restore after you've cleared all the boss chambers and Nergal has appeared on the final map of FE7.

Hence the usually. It's definitely worse in Cog of Destiny, for example, where your healers probbaly shouldn't be near your fighters.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Wanted to close my eyes a bit from 16:10 to 17:00 or so then go visit my granduncle....

I "closed my eyes" until 23:30

Truely a pro Shrimpy move

O O F

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Anyway what did i miss?

I'm hungry. Sooks is being beaten up by FE6.

...I think that;s about it.

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

Happy birthday @PeaceRibbon and @TheGoodHoms!

26 minutes ago, Benice said:

Also a late happy birthday to @IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie and @Alexmender!

How do you remember all these?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

As for Sooks, just hope rng is on your side

That’s not how fe6 works

Actually, I survived that chapter! Even though I want Gonzales to get the boss kill but this highest hit rate was 9... TvT

I also officially locked myself into Ilia, so all aboard the sister sandwich!

Please tell me Juno joins promoted... Benicie said there’s no more Elysian whips- I mean assuming I want to use her but just in case

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Please tell me Juno joins promoted... Benicie said there’s no more Elysian whips- I mean assuming I want to use her but just in case

She's a prepromote.She is total trash, though.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I just pulled a pro Shrimpy move

Wanted to close my eyes a bit from 16:10 to 17:00 or so then go visit my granduncle....

I "closed my eyes" until 23:30

Truely a pro Shrimpy move

Oof, that's rough.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

tfw you realize it's past midnight and you haven't gotten anything done writing-wise, despite staring at the document for about five hours straight
Stamp273.png

That reminds me...

I should stop writing at night. Because it also gets past midnight and I still want to keep writing...