Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Combine both titles?

This would be way too long. More than half text would be cut. I'll think about it; day just has begun.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Nah the House leaders are definitely the protagonists of their game. That's like saying Cross is the protagonist of Xenoblade X, not Elma.

Fair enough since they must not die when they're available.

Otherwise I shouldn't have mentioned Chrom.

Claude would be on A and Edelgard and Dimitri on B.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

This would be way too long. More than half text would be cut. I'll think about it; day just has begun.

Not literally. Like,

"The Last Games and Teehee Wins Chat Thread"

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not literally. Like,

"The Last Games and Teehee Wins Chat Thread"

This doesn't sound bad.

Will also take the current title into consideration.

Edit: I hope this conservative solution will meet everyone's desire.

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

...I uh......the farthest i can go back is my turn 10 save. If i want to reset the map, i'll have to redo the whole game.

Killing Reese allows you to restart a chapter.

Just now, Armagon said:

I forgot I could do this tbh. I'll do it tomorrow.

My advice would be just to only send Czene that way, since she can use Hide to snag the ring and escape.

27 minutes ago, Benice said:

My advice would be just to only send Czene that way, since she can use Hide to snag the ring and escape.

What's funny is I considered that at first but then I saw the grunts pop out of the caves so I sent people who could actually fight instead.

Anyways, I'll give the game until Ch.3 to see if I vibe with the game or not (Ch.1+two side missions+Ch.2+two side missions=6 chapters, I should have a feel for the game by then).

The old Carolingian stomping grounds in their natural habitat...

mwMPrnI.png

Seriously, it's been centuries and no one seems to hold the region united long enough. I don't even know what is Burgundy's deal there.

Also, I can't get over the amusement that Frisia... doesn't have de jure Frisia. How they end up ruling Genoa I don't know. They also have the Algiers coast.

Also the Byzantines have reached the Baltic Sea... and I'm pretty sure they're holding what would be Berlin in a different timeline.

And over there at the edge of the picture: Bulgaria. Which doesn't even hold de jure Bulgaria. Seriously, at that point they're just Wallachia, but they don't bother to create that title.

I can't wait to see how this worlds ends up looking by game's end...

9 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

You played Conquest first? Someone didn’t follow the rules 😛

Play order:
Conquest -> FE4 -> FE9 -> FE10 -> FE5 -> FE6 -> FE7 -> FE8 -> FE12 -> FE16 -> Berwick

red = dropped
yellow = difficluty patch

Note i did try to give FE6 and FE12 many chances, but everytime i just ended up hating them more. Especially FE6.

Tried FE11, Awakening, SoV and TRS for a bit as well and wasn't a big fan, but didn't play enough to form an opinion.

Yeah i only got into FE like 3 years ago despite my massive elitist energy xD

Funny thing, i didn't want to get into FE or any SRPG because i had the perception that they were too slow...

until i played Evoland 2 which had a SRPG part

evoland-2-game-screenshot.jpg

and enjoyed the fuck out of it. That's how i got into FE.

Also, my first FE is technically FE7x, a fan game that plays more like Tellius

Edited by Shrimperor

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

I have a lot of questions.

It involves the "ship the above poster with a game/anime character" thread, and Shrimpy writing "Punnigard". xD

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

Do you have the original saved? Just downscale it with MSPaint or whatever the Linux equivalent is. Should work

True, but with the program I'm using for these, I should have downscaled the individual pictures first.

---

Four pages since I was last here, huh?
Boi.

Also, I love the new title! Very nice!

And with that, good morning everyone!~
Stamp41.png

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

I forgot I could do this tbh. I'll do it tomorrow.

In the future, don't forget to use different save slots. Keep a save before the prepscreen, and always keep all your turn saves (at least the early ones). You have plenty of slots for it.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah i only got into FE like 3 years ago despite my massive elitist energy xD

"Massive elitist energy"? Then what am I, Kaga himself?

So we're doing lord tier lists now? I'm a bit late, but here's mine! I included KagaSaga, because of course I did. Hope the image doesn't break for anyone this time. And, well... I also hope nobody breaks me after seeing this.

7o49sjz0 o

(There's two Marths because I consider his portrayal in Shadow Dragon to be far superior to all others. Consider FE12 Marth to be every non-FE11 Marth)
(And yeah, I know, I put the advisors from Berwick and not any of the other ones. I think they feel more protagonist-ish than the rest, since they aren't always trailing behind Reese)

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In the future, don't forget to use different save slots. Keep a save before the prepscreen, and always keep all your turn saves (at least the early ones). You have plenty of slots for it.

So we're doing lord tier lists now? I'm a bit late, but here's mine! I included KagaSaga, because of course I did. Hope the image doesn't break for anyone this time. And, well... I also hope nobody breaks me after seeing this.

7o49sjz0 o

(There's two Marths because I consider his portrayal in Shadow Dragon to be far superior to all others. Consider FE12 Marth to be every non-FE11 Marth)
(And yeah, I know, I put the advisors from Berwick and not any of the other ones. I think they feel more protagonist-ish than the rest, since they aren't always trailing behind Reese)

I find it hilarious after all the Holmes bashing throughout the TRS LP he still ranks in the top 10/11 depending on if the tiers are in order or not.

Also, considering things, it should be obvious why you hate Byleth. You hate Navarres. Navarres are mercenaries who over-use ellipses and are generally given some (often undeserved judging by their bases) reputation as a remorseless killing machine and edgy nickname. They tend to be out of touch with their emotions.
Byleth literally is Navarre-lord character wise. I mean, he's the Ashen Demon.

Edited by The Roger The Paladin

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

7o49sjz0 o

The placements for Dimitri, SD!Marth, the FE7 peeps, and Ephraim speak to me on a personal level.

Just now, The Roger The Paladin said:

I find it hilarious after all the Holmes bashing throughout the TRS LP he still ranks in the top 10/11 depending on if the tiers are in order or not.

It's more or less in order. "Uninspiring" and "Not gonna lie, you're kinda bad" are a bit confusing, but I was pretty sure about the top and bottom tiers.

To be honest, I bashed Holmes because it's fun to bash Holmes, and I do like Runan a bit better. But Holmes is for the most part a fun character, and he actually gets some character development that I grossly glossed over. His route is the weaker part of the game, but he himself is honestly pretty good.

And, hey, he might've been on the receiving end of them, but the truth of the matter is, without Holmes, Eugen's best scene AND his best line couldn't have happened. I have to thank Holmes for that, if nothing else.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

The placements for Dimitri, SD!Marth, the FE7 peeps, and Ephraim speak to me on a personal level.

I'm glad! Let's continue to ignore Ike on "ngl you're kinda bad" and Claude on "I hate your guts"

12 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Also, considering things, it should be obvious why you hate Byleth. You hate Navarres. Navarres are mercenaries who over-use ellipses and are generally given some (often undeserved judging by their bases) reputation as a remorseless killing machine and edgy nickname. They tend to be out of touch with their emotions.

I missed the edit earlier.

Holy shit, you absolute genius-- You're completely right! The bastards really did slip a Navarre lord past me! Perhaps I was mistaken with Felix... Byleth is the true menace. Remind me to sacrifice them if I ever play Three Houses again.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

20 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Oh boy...
You are absolutely correct!