Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

definetly agree, however at the same time crit based classed (Swordmaster, Zerkers, etc) and killer weapons need to stay relevant.

What i think is nerfing crits for everyone but those, tbh. Maybe 1.5x damage when not a Crit class or killer weapon

I agree with this actually.

Although the death knight should definitely be a crit class, haha

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Ah, I'm still unsure on how to do the pronoun thing... ah screw it, I'm writing this for a very specific thing, so I'll just go with what would fit it best. So flipping them it is...

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I slept, and I kid you not, 25 hours. 25 HOURS.

WOW. That's good! I...At least I think it is.

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

What did I miss?

Oh, just Joe.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

JOE MAMA!

I'm three years old.

XD

Ya got me! Not bad!

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Man, sleeping that long...

After my sleep schedule these past few weeks, I needed it.
Although looking at a calendar and seeing that I basically skipped an entire day was an incredibly strange experience.

4 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Time travel

XD

XD

It certainly felt that way for a moment!

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, time for some morning music!

I love this one!
It's one of my absolute favorite pieces of classical music. And I wanted to hear it again for YEARS (but I didn't know what it was called).
Thank you!

Just now, DragonFlames said:

It's one of my absolute favorite pieces of classical music. And I wanted to hear it again for YEARS (but I didn't know what it was called).
Thank you!

I must have a capped luck stat!

Hello,

just wanted to update that I'm feeling............... alright considering current circumstances.

Funeral will take place on wednesday and then a new timeline will start...

Anyways I won't continue the LP of Rune Factory 4, at least suspend it for unknown time, same goes for posting here in general since I simply am not in the mood.

Though what I plan to do, is to start a LP of Persona 5 Strikers once is out in February 2020 (Switch version).

I will use the time to reflect myself and work on my gaming backlog list.

Finished Nights of Azure 2 and playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions right now (currently doing chapter 2).

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

I just beat Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light. Overall it was okay, but you’re better off playing SD instead. I was surprised that Medeus seals all attacks save those that come from Marth.

Edited by Wraith

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

She's technically not wrong but after playing Xenoblade X, this line comes off kinda weird because half of the Prone race are allies of humanity.

I guess using Prone was the easiest option tho since they are the most common foot soldier you face in X.

That, and the "combat sim" holograms were solely Prone IIRC, since how many hologram models is Monolith going to make for one short cutscene? I'd say changing the "mortal enemies" line makes more sense. Though perhaps Monolith didn't want to weigh down her introduction with too many words.

What I find weirder when I think about it, is what Elma must've seen. No Prone uses anything like the weapons of Blades, was it a weird "anything goes" combat simulator or was there an attempt at realism? I should mention people have different widths and heights, Rex is shorter than a typical Prone (who must have height variation, but understandable laziness of models means we see the same one model of one height repeated every time in XCX). Elma wasn't being brainwashed/mind-tripped, which would make her being deceived seem more realistic than holograms. Were they on slightly separated planes of existence and none of their attacks actually hit each other? Each fighting but a harmless "ghost" conjured up by the Archsage, the XC2 Prone phantoms carrying out attacks totally unrelated to the character beneath the illusion? Wrapping my brain around this is... difficult.🧐 And I shouldn't try, because, fanservice.😇

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Morning, everyone. *waves*

I actually haven't been playing much of anything the past few days. Had to crunch for college essays. Might get into something this week, idk.

Conquest! Conquest!

Conquest!

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Good morning, everyone!

I think I never slept as long in my life.

Wow that’s a whole day!

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

What did I miss?

Only some music shilling of mine 

6 hours ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Hello,

just wanted to update that I'm feeling............... alright considering current circumstances.

Funeral will take place on wednesday and then a new timeline will start...

Anyways I won't continue the LP of Rune Factory 4, at least suspend it for unknown time, same goes for posting here in general since I simply am not in the mood.

Though what I plan to do, is to start a LP of Persona 5 Strikers once is out in February 2020 (Switch version).

I will use the time to reflect myself and work on my gaming backlog list.

Finished Nights of Azure 2 and playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions right now (currently doing chapter 2).

Good luck! I hope things improve soon.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Conquest! Conquest!

Conquest!

13e.gif

Tbh, with fast-forward being a thing in OpenEmu (since I didn't know about it when I first played FE4), I'm thinking about playing through either FE3 or FE4. I'll (probably) be traveling later this week, so it'll be a good way to pass the time.

Or maybe try Final Fantasy Tactics, idk.

9 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Good morning, everyone!

I think I never slept as long in my life.

Damn, you must've been really tired if you spent an entire Mars day asleep.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

This one line has so much character, i don't even know where to begin with it.

Besides the buffs, completing a node on XC2/Torna Affinity Charts is so worth it because of those quotes.

Anything that adds an extra bit of character is good.

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'm thinking about playing through either FE3 or FE4.

Play FE3 first imo. It tends to get overlooked when discussing SNES FE