• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

55 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why do you need Nintendo Switch Online to create and backup cloud saves? Why?

Because sony and Microsoft have already been doing that shit for years

9 hours ago, Sooks said:saw that, actually.

Back when I was a wee youth I used to read quite a bit, but I don’t really do it anymore. It is enjoyable and I do like reading, but since those days I’ve gotten into like video games, TV and a movie every now and then and I just prefer those as mediums enough to the point where I don’t go out of my way to look for books or anything. I only read if the plot and writing are impeccable (read: Harry Potter) and if the book hasn’t been turned into a movie or it has but I’ve heard the movie is horrible.

I joke, but actually that’s not true. I usually think the book is better than the movie, the only exception I’ve had with this is a Series of Unfortunate Events but only the Netflix adaptation.

Have you tried audiobooks?

Honestly though @Benice your Corncob idea is genius. It's really unique, and strong but has a limit in that it can't double/Attack stance.

Thanks for the idea^^

And let's watch the chaos unfold...

chapter 10 already scares me xD

Also i thought for sure you would gimme an Esteban or something xD

Edited by Father Shrimpas

6 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Honestly though @Benice your Corncob idea is genius. It's really unique, and strong but has a limit in that it can't double/Attack stance.

Thanks for the idea^^

Awww, thanks! I was hoping to get something new.

Um, you can get rid of the bonus to speed if you want, though. I forgot that Dragonstones can't double...I think they can be doubled though, so maybe having the speed will be nice.

11 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Also i thought for sure you would gimme an Esteban or something xD

The memes, man! The memes!

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Um, you can get rid of the bonus to speed if you want, though. I forgot that Dragonstones can't double...I think they can be doubled though, so maybe having the speed will be nice

can i give them to magic and skl?

Edited by Father Shrimpas

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

can i give them to magic and skl?

Whatever you want! I gave speed with the idea of making Kaga a warping nuke, (Because ambush spawns) but I don't really know Conquest that well, (Or Fates as a whole, evidently) and since he can't double anyways...

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Whatever you want! I gave speed with the idea of making Kaga a warping nuke, (Because ambush spawns) but I don't really know Conquest that well, (Or Fates as a whole, evidently) and since he can't double anyways...

Well, i will edit some minor stuff around then^^

And Yeah Fates has quite a few different rules than the rest of the series

7 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Come and watch the Chaos

Done.

7 hours ago, Wraith said:

Have you tried audiobooks?

Eh, it’s still using i m a g i n a t i o n and I’ve learned that I would rather just see the events unfold. xD

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Mind if I share it to an FE discord I'm part of? Some folks might appreciate reading it.

Morning, everyone. *waves*

Your discord is enlightened.

Oh and good morning!

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

...I'm so tired. 

Sleep...

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Mind if I share it to an FE discord I'm part of? Some folks might appreciate reading it.

I don't mind!

The more the merrier!

Hopefully first episode later tonight

Finally worked out what was wrong with my tonsils. Go figure the bacteria was a rare type that's resistant to most anti-biotics. So Now I'm on something it won't be resistant to.
Some personal emergencies have largely kept me off the computer this week (which sucks because it kept me from working on my LP)... but I was able to work on the FE1 Switch release.
Which I finished with a bang.

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Resistant to most... that's the one apocalyptic scenario that will be more a whimper than a bang...

I mean.. it was only exacerbated by the fact I had a bad reaction to one of the antibiotics it's not resistant to. Hopefully these ones work better. Should know in a week.