Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, Teeheeyni said:

I also will say, that snowboi looks like he'd hide in among cherubs surprisingly well. Fitting.

It's a parody of this:

Spoiler

Smthelel.png

And when he gets serious.:

Kazuma-Kaneko-Lucifer.jpg

Lucifer's usual designs since SMTII. It's been his usual appearances since, although IV gave him a radical redesign wherein he lost the beauty and became a bald gangster. They're quite different from his original Megami Tensei design:

MTLucifer.gif

But, judging from Megami Tensei II, it was there that Atlus decided they preferred Lucifer as being more angelic. While Satan, despite being the pro-God one of the two, tends to get stuck with his demonic design featuring six blue breasts.

1 hour ago, Teeheemperor said:

Gatekeeping is a necessary evil

Gatekeeping is a meme.

*Insert image of the Gatekeeper saying there is nothing to report, while on the other side of the gate, one can see a horde of rabid dating simmers being shut out and they can't do anything about it.*

• Replies 177.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Same company that gave ORAS a 7/10 because too much water.

That's a fair issue with R/S/E, though. Not that I'd say its rating should drop drastically, but it's an issue for sure.

15 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

That's a fair issue with R/S/E, though. Not that I'd say its rating should drop drastically, but it's an issue for sure.

That's why Hoenn is the worst region

Sleepless nights aren't cool.

The combination of thunder, loud rain, warm bedroom and birds starting twittering at 4 AM is a toxic combination.

Welp...

My boredom made me inventive. I made an affinity chart in Shin Megami Tensei style about myself:

• physical: -
  • strike: -
  • fire: st
  • water: wk
  • electro: rf
  • wind: wk
  • psychokinesis: -
  • nuclear: -
  • light: nu
  • dark: wk
Edited by Zan Partizanne

I don't get that "0" in the answer.

The -1 is meant to be that the straight is postponed one space left of the y-axis, right?

If so, I can't see a mistake either.

I'd love to share some math tasks here, but I'm fairly sure no one here would solve them.

7 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

The -1

Turns out, I'm literally blind because I'm just now seeing I put -1 instead of 1.

I mean, even if I put (0,1), it probably would've gotten marked wrong anyway but this one's on me.

Even though this trip to Iceland has tested me both morally and physically in my battles against Teehee, it was worth it to see one of our brothers return to his sanity. The light has returned to Twilit once more.

C62604FD-7D2D-4156-93E1-DD0262C7F13E.jpeg

Edited by WraithReborn

7 hours ago, Teeheeooks said:

Well, that’s Banner Saga done. I loved the game, the gameplay was wonderful and the story was pretty interesting, and I liked how your choices could go completely wrong. The art style was also pretty great. And I liked quite a few if the characters, which also helps it really suck when they die.

Glad you liked it! On to Banner Saga 2, then. As I've said before, they feel like different parts of the same game, so there's little point in waiting.

If you're wondering, importing saves is really easy. When you press "new game" in tbs2, there's a button in the upper side of the screen that lets you select a save from tbs1 to import. That'll let you keep all of your choices and stats.

@Saint Rubenio as for the actual finale…

Hide contents

So Alette died, huh? I don’t regret my choice, because I feel like Rook would have missed, but I’m not really sure she’s going to stay dead. I mean, that art of her with the hood I haven’t seen in-game yet really makes me think she’s gonna be magicked back somehow. Or maybe you always win but whoever shoots the arrow always dies, and the surviver goes on to be a protagonist in one of the next games. In which case I think Alette would suit the role of protag a lot better in a future game because character growth, but eh. Couldn’t risk Rook missing though. Or maybe Egil was supposed to jump in the way for her again.

Who did you pick to shoot the arrow Ruben?

Oh yeah and also, what did you do when you first got Rook’s caravan to Boersgard? Where you have all the days you have to decide how to spend. Probably better than I did, at least… the camping in the open and then looking for the missing people thing still bothers me.

Spoiler

Ahhh, the final choice of Banner Saga 1. Perhaps the most awesome moment in the entire series. If there ever was a doubt that this series was going to be even slightly Telltale-ish, that doubt goes away entirely in this moment, right here.

If you give the arrow to Rook, Rook dies. If you give it to Alette, Alette dies. The game doesn't hold back at all. It will let you kill off Rook's young daughter, her whole life ahead of her. And no, she does not get revived. This isn't that kind of story. The one that dies here stays dead for good. Hooded Alette is her appearance in the following games if she survives this encounter. Rook also gets a glow-over, though it's a more subtle one.

Oh, and no, Rook does not miss. In fact, Rook actually has more of a chance to land the arrow safely, since his strength is higher. I believe the reason she says that is because, well, she had to pose a convincing argument, otherwise everyone and their mom would've picked Rook.

Personally, having played both routes now, I actually find the Rook route a bit more interesting. They're both great, but Rook is more interesting. See, the father sacrificing himself and his young child going on a journey to become an adult and finish what their father started is... something we see all the time. Fathers dying in fiction to expedite their children's character development is so common that it's a joke at this point.

The Rook route does something really interesting, because Alette dying there is... actually a good ending for her arc, if you think about it. She went from a weak little girl who couldn't do much to a selfless hero who was ready to die for the sake of those around her. And now Rook has to deal with the responsibility to honor her sacrifice to keep all those people alive and safe, when the one person he wanted to protect more than anyone else is gone. Heartbreaking, but brilliant.

I seriously love how gutsy this series is. A lesser story would've killed Rook no matter what.

As for your questions... I think I put the people in a public house, and then I just fought on the wall the rest of the time, because I was afraid what would happen if I didn't.

As for the arrow, Alette convinced me with her rousing speech about having grown and shit. I felt it was most appropriate that Rook would show her he believed in her. When... well, that happened, it hit me like a sack of bricks. Guess a part of me still wasn't sure that they'd have the balls to go for it. Wrong.

The final death count was 3.

You know, because of the frogman blunder, you're actually doing worse than me at this point. I only lost two people.

Yeah, the other 10 deaths came later lol

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ok

tenor_1.gif

This guy gets it. xD

Also, if this wasn't here I'd be less than enthused to see some people here make fun of/put down people for what they like or not. I honestly thought you guys were better than this.

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, if this wasn't here I'd be less than enthused to see some people here make fun of/put down people for what they like or not. I honestly thought you guys were better than this.

It was a mistake to expect anything from FE fans.

Made it to the final stretch of Banner Saga. Soon my replay will be over.

I... honestly thought I'd done better than in my first run, but it turns out I didn't. Nice. At least I lost less characters...

You'll know what I mean when you get there @Teeheeooks

Also I made a thousand mistakes in a battle, got pissed, made some more mistakes, lost, and then the game crashed and I lost all the progress for the past 10 minutes.

Wonderful.

1 hour ago, Teeheemperor said:

EbTkYzDXgAMJ7jF.png

ZAP!

Ah! Anime! Run away...!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I would say "kill it with fire", but that's how Tiltyu actually did die, courtesy of Hilda. The Fire Emblem Hilda, I mean. Not the one from Vestaria Saga.

Edited by BrightBow

Just now, Teeheemperor said:

well then, time for Kaga anime spam

CEASE! CEASE!

Just now, Teeheemperor said:

218myyy3fdn21.jpg

Get Zap'd, Ruben!

Damn you, Shrimpers! I'll be back...!