Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

So that makes Garon a metaphor for the top 1% of elites and/or politicians with the wealth and power to truly help the world, but don’t, and tweet such obviously racist stuff that Xander keeps defending until he can’t anymore and makes Elise even more suicidal at the state of her nation and those in power. What depth this game has.

I guess that would make Hans and Iago lobbyists.

Hans is clearly working for Blackwater. Iago... I don't think he has much of an own agenda beyond "make Corrin suffer because ???", so I don't think lobbyist is the best fit. I'm going to say he's a alt-right grifter. Knows that he's just talking bullshit, but keeps it up because (1) this is how he makes money, (2) he likes the power he wields by riling up his followers, and (3) to own the libs Corrin.

--

LeJce8q.jpg

Lekker :):

• Replies 177.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The guy wants more money without going through the effort of making a new game.

Here's the thing: wanting to make DLC for a game that you intend to keep maintained or even after initial maintenance is not a malicious act in and of itself. Especially if you're coming to potential new ideas and designs after the fact.

This isn't the most justified case.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I feel a bit bad speaking ill of a person I don't know, but this fits the type of stinky business decisions the Dark Deity dev has made.

I'd comment on the appropriateness of the DLC to the cast if I knew them.

1 minute ago, GuardianSing said:

Kotaro represents Putin trying to increase his own power while staying buddy-buddy with the other major power.

I feel mixed about saying Putin specifically, mostly because Russia as a state is doing enough of the playing along with other nations, as can be seen in several ongoing wheeling and dealing as the war goes on at the present (see India buying a significant amount of gas), not to mention it's own prominence in world power over the years.

If you want to make the comparison how he acted towards Chechnya in his first years as premier could be compared.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I must say, I like Oboromaru's chapter, but going for 100 kills, I'm feeling it overstays its welcome just a tad. It's the longest chapter by far, and I'm feeling a bit tired of it now. But that's my mistake. I left it for last lol. I am an old fan, I know exactly what awaits me after. At this point I just want this done so I can get there.

You mean there?

1 minute ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Here's the thing: wanting to make DLC for a game that you intend to keep maintained or even after initial maintenance is not a malicious act in and of itself. Especially if you're coming to potential new ideas and designs after the fact.

This isn't the most justified case.

That's true, and again, I feel rather bad about making assumptions, but... This just doesn't seem like the kind of DLC one makes out of passion.

2 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

You mean there?

Oho, I most certainly mean there. I cannot wait to relive-a-live there in glorious full HD. Boy is there going to be awesome.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sirs, this is a Wendy's.

"Communists are like seeds. One must salt the earth before they sprout."

- Garon, probably.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sirs, this is a Wendy's.

Sir, I believe this is one of the saner discussions of Fire Emblem: Fates that has been had on this site. Er, restaurant.

23 minutes ago, ping said:

Sir, I believe this is one of the saner discussions of Fire Emblem: Fates that has been had on this site. Er, restaurant.

Sir, you spend too much time worshiping Chaos.

Edited by WraithReborn

6 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Sir, you spend to much time worshiping Chaos.

He's kinda mediocre as a character. Very fun to fight, though. I like how it's not just some dumb 1 on 1 against Faye.

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Pitching my two cents, when are you guys going to analogue the Greater Eastern Continent's Co-Prosperity Sphere.

Hoshido's an entirely different can o' worms. Why don't you share some sunlight with Nohr, you dickheads? Maybe if you did, the king wouldn't be grey and trying to murder all of you...

Man, now I wish there was a Garon in Hoshido. Just, literally Garon, but he's a separate character and he's in Hoshido. That'd certainly fix Birthright's issue of less Garon screentime. Even if the route did make up for it with beautiful Xander nonsense, it's just not the same thing.

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I play games and like them, goddammit...

Actually, since you're bringing it up, I'm thinking... I haven't disliked a game all year, I'm pretty sure. Even the ones I didn't finish for one reason or another, I enjoyed my time with them. Been a great year for gaming, personally.

17 minutes ago, ping said:

We're the sanest people that bring up Fates, in general. We acknowledge its weaknesses, but also its strengths. Like Garon. Garon is one hell of a strength. If only Garonquest had been official, Fates wouldn't have been nearly as derided.

Just now, BrightBow said:

He's kinda mediocre as a character. Very fun to fight, though. I like how it's not just some dumb 1 on 1 against Faye.

Real men kill Chaos with Derrick.

3 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Sir, you spend to much time worshiping Chaos.

Which one?

There are a lot of them for people to worship.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hoshido's an entirely different can o' worms. Why don't you share some sunlight with Nohr, you dickheads? Maybe if you did, the king wouldn't be grey and trying to murder all of you...

But that'd make him less of the Garon you love.

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Brightbow, I maybe so drunk that I can’t see straight and have become incredibly intimate with the toilet bowl I’m currently sweating over, but what the hell are you talking about?

Which one?

There are a lot of them for people to worship.

Right, Teehee Thread=Teehee madness. Sometimes I want to believe that I’m helping save everyone here from their own perdition.

8 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

But that'd make him less of the Garon you love.

Ach, true. Alas, the entirety of Nohr is a worthy sacrifice for my favorite meme man.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

What have i missed?!

More Garon. And I've been playing Live a Live. Loving it, for the most part.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

What have i missed?!

Shrimp-kun/Rubenio/Kaga is in denial about wanting to get the swimsuit DLC for Dark Deity and I continue to be locked in mortal combat with Ping and others for the souls of everyone on this thread save my own.

Edited by WraithReborn

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

Shrimp-kun/Rubenio/Kaga is in denial about wanting to get the swimsuit DLC for Dar Deity and I continue to be locked in mortal combat with Ping and others for the souls of everyone on this thread save my own.

Wait... What?

4 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Right, Teehee Thread=Teehee madness. Sometimes I want to believe that I’m helping save everyone here from their own perdition.

Well there's a lot of ways that Chaos affects people if I understand the setting correctly.

Speaking of fighting Chaos, would Jack Garland be good at fighting Chaos in Warhammer 40k?

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ive been gone for a week or so?

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

What have i missed?!

Hey there lightcosmo! What have you been up to?

I caught Covid and decided I couldn't head back home for the bank holiday.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Wait... What?

You heard me right.

Just now, Awoken Dayni said:

Well there's a lot of ways that Chaos affects people if I understand the setting correctly.

Speaking of fighting Chaos, would Jack Garland be good at fighting Chaos in Warhammer 40k?

You heretic and no.

9 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ive been gone for a week or so?

Welcome back 😄

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

What have i missed?!

Xenohypes 3 and Vestaria Hype 2

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Also, anyone miss me? Xd

*raises hand*

Hey there lightcosmo! What have you been up to?

I caught Covid and decided I couldn't head back home for the bank holiday.

Heya! 

Hmm... Xenoblade 3... And thats all. Xd

Oh my, im so sorry! 

14 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Brightbow, I maybe so drunk that I can’t see straight and have become incredibly intimate with the toilet bowl I’m currently sweating over, but what the hell are you talking about?

Chaos.