Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Nabata Desert? Stupid question, but is that the same place the

Reveal hidden contents

Nabateans

from 3H originate from?

Well Elibe and Fodlan are two different universes, I never even noticed that similarity, they probably ran out of names tbh xD

Spoiler

Also the Nabateans are from Adrestia/the Empire, starting from before it was the Empire. They could have been spread out across all of Fodlan now that I think about it, but I think it was implied that Zanado was the only settlement of them.

Wait do you know who they are? I spoiler tagged this but you only played Azure Moon so... all that’s in the spoiler tag is where they’re from.

• Replies 177k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

FoW against wyvern riders with silver lances...

Oh hecking crap.

At least there aren’t 20 wyverns with silver lances.

Chapter 21 intensifies

I spent 26 turns on Ch.16 because of Douglas

image_2020-11-19_134102.png?width=769&he

Like i mentioned before, Lalum talking to Douglas just makes it so that he can't move and attack in the same turn. So i was basically forced to put this group inside that room and have Wendy just tank everything. Also i was getting all the loot (as for what Narcian was carrying, Delphi Shroud is more valuable than Blue Gem).

Anyways, on Ch.16x now and the last thing i expected from this hack is for a GBA rendition of Bloody Tears to play during a recruitment.

20 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

You still need a Nintendo Switch Online subscription to play anyone's maps but your own.

Well yes but me and my friends are splitting the cost on that.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

mUwQQi1p_o.png

The hell.

Is this.

Ok so your first mistake was bringing horses to this map. I understand Roy and Cecilia are required but there was no reason to bring your other horses into this. This caused you to move slowly, allowing the bandit twins to catch up to you.

Okay then. Time to reset and use my infantry and fliers then.

Thanks.

Yeah, you'll wanna move-The gaiden requies you to complete this chapter in 25 turns or fewer.. And also get the warp staff and Silver card. So bring all of your thieves! They also help, since their range of vision is huge.

Edited by Benice

Thanks.

FYI I'm pretty sure that the buried items have a 100% spawn rate regardless in this hack so you don't necessarily need to bring your thieves for this map. But they have farther vision so they still help.

If you forget where things are, just look up a map.

21 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The hell.

Is this.

Just be glad it's not the original.

Also, why did you bring so many cavaliers to the desert map? That's desert map 101: riders are a no-no.

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Thanks.

Like Armagon said, in this hack desert treasure is 100% guaranteed to be obtained by any unit. There's no need for thieves.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Anyways, on Ch.16x now and the last thing i expected from this hack is for a GBA rendition of Bloody Tears to play during a recruitment.

I don't get it either, but hey, it's a pretty nice port.

Incidentally, you only get to keep that guy if Douglas dies. Otherwise he serves a different purpose. You... might not want to give him a promotion. That knight's crest could instead be traded in for a pair of boots in chapter 21.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

FYI I'm pretty sure that the buried items have a 100% spawn rate regardless in this hack so you don't necessarily need to bring your thieves for this map. But they have farther vision so they still help.

If you forget where things are, just look up a map.

Yep. I pulled one up on the FE Wiki.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Just be glad it's not the original.

Also, why did you bring so many cavaliers to the desert map? That's desert map 101: riders are a no-no.

The original's worse?

I have no idea. I just tend to automatically pick my strongest units. Although Marcus is falling off kind of hard.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Like Armagon said, in this hack desert treasure is 100% guaranteed to be obtained by any unit. There's no need for thieves.

Gotcha. Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Incidentally, you only get to keep that guy if Douglas dies. Otherwise he serves a different purpose. You... might not want to give him a promotion. That knight's crest could instead be traded in for a pair of boots in chapter 21.

Oh. I gave him that promotion because I thought it'd be funny but uh, guess I'll reset then. I'm like two turns in anyway.

45 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

mUwQQi1p_o.png

The hell.

Is this.

I thought it was supposed to make maps better? This is a lot worse.

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The original's worse?

No.

Not on normal mode, anyway.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Niiiiice. Warp staff.

Welp, Twlilt’s gonna beat the game in five minutes.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Well, despite this thread I got 95% in the test I did today that had to be done in 20 minutes.

Not a bad amount for what contributes 20% to the module.

We would have stopped you from doing well on your test?

——

Welp, time to attempt chapter 12 again. As a very cute member of my army says, “Here goes nothing!”

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

thought it was supposed to make maps better? This is a lot worse

No, it's definitely better, it's just that Twilit went into it the first time bringing a bunch of riders.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

No, it's definitely better, it's just that Twilit went into it the first time bringing a bunch of riders.

I don’t remember being surrounded like that... is that because of his total low movement?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t remember being surrounded like that... is that because of his total low movement?

Yes. As such, the bandit twins were able to catch up to him (and I'm pretty sure they spawn later than they do in the original).

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Welp, Twlilt’s gonna beat the game in five minutes.

Hehe...

Seriously though, which chapters are recommended to warp skip through?

Finished Ch. 14. I actually hung around and defeated all the bandit reinforcements for the EXP. Wasn't too bad otherwise, especially since Cecilia is a manakete nuke with Fimbulvetr. Sophia promoted as well, and she's a really great unit.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

14x, 16x, 19 of Sacae unless the hack changed it, 20x Ilia.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Hehe...

Finished Ch. 14. I actually hung around and defeated all the bandit reinforcements for the EXP. Wasn't too bad otherwise, especially since Cecilia is a manakete nuke with Fimbulvetr. Sophia promoted as well, and she's a really great unit.

20x Ilia because you know what you’re gonna do each turn five minutes before you can actually do it.

Chapter 21 because fun? What does that mean again guys? (It’s the one that can have upwards of like 15 wyverns spawning each turn, and I mean literally 15.)

16x because of beams that shoot down from the top of the map to damage your units, the locations of which are entirely rng dependent. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if they removed those from project ember.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

18x Ilia because you know what you’re gonna do each turn five minutes before you can actually do it.

Wait, but 18x doesn't exist...

I also should mention 15 as a warpskip candidate, but make sure you get Garret and the Hammerne.