Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Wow... just... wow. This argument is bad on so many levels I cant even begin to describe it.

Your doing the exact same thing! An opinion is an opinion, theres not always a need to "challenge" someone. 

Some people share opinions on a lighter level, not digging into every little detail the devs throw in there. There are times when you explode on others when it's not necessary. Just relax a little bit.

On that I can agree sometimes I let my emotions get the better of me. Something you need to know about me, I don’t think I’m perfect on any level. I’m only human. I make mistakes. Sometimes my arguments have holes in them. I just don’t take kindly to people spreading misinformation or misrepresenting facts. I’m not as arrogant as you think I am. At the end of day, I just think about things way too much. Probably more than I should honestly

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Oh shit, seems like there was some ripping into Fates characters going on and I missed it.

Can I just contribute what a piece of shit Arthur is for acting like he is a champion of justice while fighting for freaking Nohr?

Absolutely!

Although I think it’s more him doing what Elise says to, and doing justice stuff on the side, as his Effie support says.

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wow... just... wow. This argument is bad on so many levels I cant even begin to describe it.

Your doing the exact same thing! An opinion is an opinion, theres not always a need to "challenge" someone. 

Some people share opinions on a lighter level, not digging into every little detail the devs throw in there. There are times when you explode on others when it's not necessary. Just relax a little bit.

Yeah I think that’s sort of what started this, a misinterpretation of a statement that was just a casual opinion being shared, not someone gearing up for debate. That’s generally the vibe was have here, I mean we even had a poll about whether it was good okay to say anything about politics.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Well, from a meta perspective they are even worse. Considering we clearly aren't meant to see them as the awful people they are. The fact that IS wrote them that way anyway shows that they thought their fucked up behavior wasn't actually a bad thing.

“Ah, I see you missed your big sister.”

Just now, Sooks said:

Yeah I think that’s sort of what started this, a misinterpretation of a statement that was just a casual opinion being shared, not someone gearing up for debate. That’s generally the vibe was have here, I mean we even had a poll about whether it was good okay to say anything about politics.

I mean, that's all my intention was in the first place.

I was even purposely being kinder than I normally would be about Awakening and Fates because of that.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Was that released for 2020?

Yeah but no one was expecting it to get a release outside of China so it took the world by storm when it suddenly showed up.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

gotta look at the positives xD

Indeed!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Atelier Rona

This does like something out of an Atelier game.
And thus it is now my favorite theme from 100% Orange Juice. xD
Jokes aside, great music! ^^

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Yeah but no one was expecting it to get a release outside of China so it took the world by storm when it suddenly showed up.

It was a surprise international release that's for sure, took Italy by surprise when it got a leak of copies in January and it just exploded from there.

And these updates are constant, can't deny that.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I mean, that's all my intention was in the first place.

I was even purposely being kinder than I normally would be about Awakening and Fates because of that.

Look all I wanted was to have a fun discussion on the idea of comparison in the lens of critical analysis and discussion. That’s it that’s all I wanted and I feel like we were having that but I suppose not

Can I request that if we wanna have major arguments, the participants move it to PM? Keeping things more chill around herre would be nice.

@Acacia Sgt, who is the worst unit in the SRW game for GBA? I'm planning to try it out when I get home today!

Edited by Benice

34 minutes ago, Sooks said:

For now I’m on here, doing math and chilling with my dogs.

Nice! There's worse places to be!

36 minutes ago, Spara said:

Doin' alright! Reading some rather interesting stuff for school about human posture in a variety of contexts. 

Cool! That sounds really interesting.

Just now, Benice said:

@Acacia Sgt, who is the worst unit in the SRW game for GBA? I'm planning to try it out when I get home today!

Since there are like six SRW GBA games, I take it you mean SRW J, since it's the one I've recommended the most. Mostly due to having a fan translation 100% done and it's not an OG one.

Anyway, well... it's hard to say. Is this so you can avoid using said unit? In that case, I can't really help you there, sorry.

Also, if it's SRW J the one you are intending to try, then be sure to use this to help you out:

http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/J

You'll definitely need it.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Is this so you can avoid using said unit?

Nah, it's so that I can use that unit.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, if it's SRW J the one you are intending to try, then be sure to use this to help you out:

http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/J

Great! Thank you so much!

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Anyway, well... it's hard to say. Is this so you can avoid using said unit? In that case, I can't really help you there, sorry.

Ahahaha, that’s not the Benice way.