Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

I see it as a kinda lost chance, because i liked Miccy quite a bit in Part 1.

Spoiler

Being the Rebellion leader and all.

But then becoming the dog of those she rebelled against without asking any questions is eh...

If she knew about Blood Pact ™️ earlier i wouldn't have minded her as much, but she only started asking questions at the very end

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

38 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is against the law.

Corrin pleads not guilty by reason of insanity.

Evidence: this is Conquest Corrin.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

vGJ7OWw.png

Our Girl finally got her weapon

Time to pew pew pew

That really is what the flame shuriken is for.

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And in Three Houses, the Relics aren't even that relevant or special (which makes sense, considering their origin; and which also makes it easier for me to decide to never use them precisely because of said origin story).

You can kill the bosses in Three Houses with anything.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Indeed! That's me point!
And in Three Houses, I find it to be a good thing, because the Relics are... yikes due to their origin stories.

Spoiler

Hey, Sothis, I like you, you're my friend... but I'm swingin' around your spine in battle! Hooray!

Only ones I use are Thyrsus and the Fraldarius shield, everything else has better or equally good alternatives.
Not to mention, discounting special Combat Arts, forged Silver weapons are infinitely easier to repair and almost as powerful.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

qFuSF0n.png

When you use the Potaclypse to your advantage instead of just Dragon veining it up

+4-8 all stats babeh

I can even double Ryoma with this looool

That's why you don't dragon vain and choose your pots carefully xD

Don’t the buffs only apply for one turn?

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I wanted to murderize the bastard xD

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Yes. xD

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I hate blind loyalty in any character (Catherine from 3H, for example), so I disliked Pelleas for the same reason, tbh.

How in the world am I in the minority here, too!? This is the last topic where I expected to be the elitist scum! Guess you guys enjoyed that scene, then. You heartless bastards.

...Honestly though. I understand your issues with him. Micaiah blindly following Pelleas was a bit annoying, I won't lie. But still, I loved the poor guy. Literally everything that could go wrong in his life, did. I felt so sorry for him... To the point where my biggest incentive for a replay of RD would be to save him.

It wouldn't have been so bad if he was blindly loyal to Mr. Dark Experiments

I loved Mr. Dark Experiments. He was so absurdly, blatantly evil all the time, that I found him positively hilarious.

Still, it makes sense if you think about it. Izuka was the first person in the entire world that had ever given half a shit about Pelleas. Of course, it was a lie, but for Pelleas it meant the entire world. Heck, before meeting Izuka, Pelleas learned the dark arts because he was so lonely that he wanted to make friends with spirits of dead people. People behave irrationally when they're so deeply attached people.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I wish i played that easy 3H you all keep talking about xD

Or, well, better that way or i would've hated the game, since i got my switch especially for it xD

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

because the Relics are... yikes

better than the alternative ala FE4

30MT and +30 total to some stats xD

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Don’t the buffs only apply for one turn?

nope. Buffs/Debuffs last the whole map on the Potaclypse

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

How in the world am I in the minority here, too!? This is the last topic where I expected to be the elitist scum! Guess you guys enjoyed that scene, then. You heartless bastards.

I intentionally had Miccy kill Pelleas. I think it only improves her character and removes a useless one from the world of Tellius.

MWAHAHAHAHA!

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I intentionally had Miccy kill Pelleas. I think it only improves her character and removes a useless one from the world of Tellius.

MWAHAHAHAHA!

Wait, you didn't recruit him?

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Also agree with RD having stellar gameplay compared to Fates!

person_of_culture.png

Just now, lightcosmo said:

You can only do that on a second playthrough, right?

I've only played RD once, but I'd like to play it again sometime soon.

xBvpZ8h.png

*Potaclypse intensifies*

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Still, it makes sense if you think about it. Izuka was the first person in the entire world that had ever given half a shit about Pelleas. Of course, it was a lie, but for Pelleas it meant the entire world. Heck, before meeting Izuka, Pelleas learned the dark arts because he was so lonely that he wanted to make friends with spirits of dead people. People behave irrationally when they're so deeply attached people.

Makes sense, true

Doesn't make much sense for Miccy to follow him.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

only on NG+

And aslong as Part 4 is a thing i doubt i will replay RD xD

Edited by Shrimperor

42 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I want a game that has these as actual stats with actual gameplay applications.

I can think of one for benchwarming. You just bench a character the whole the game and then bring them out for the final map and they've accumulated so much heat by sitting on the bench that they just

c3qXRCt.gif

Of course, this hurts your side as well but hey man, a small price for salvation.

42 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh?

42 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Son of a--

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

I'm really proud of this joke.

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Idoun and Formotiis die easily to dragon lolis,

No but see, Roy can easily just ORKO Idoun, at least on Normal. Or at the very least do enough damage.

Idoun is extremely a joke. Tbf, the true end requires Roy to land the final blow.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I hate blind loyalty in any character (Catherine from 3H, for example), so I disliked Pelleas for the same reason, tbh.

It would be nice if Fire Emblem just dropped the Camus archtype. Considering a lot of times the enemy faction tends to be filled with Saturday morning cartoon villains, the blind loyalty really sticks out.

Off the top of my head, Camus is the only one who redeemed himself from that. Ironic, given he started it all.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yeah, it was really cool how the final boss of Verdant Wind shrugged off even my most powerful weapons and Combat Arts, very cool.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I loved Mr. Dark Experiments. He was so absurdly, blatantly evil all the time, that I found him positively hilarious.

So Palpatine? Yeah, i can respect when a character is so blatently evil and they know it.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I wish i played that easy 3H you all keep talking about xD

Me except i wish i played the version of Three Houses where Verdant Wind final boss wasn't made of titanium.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

People behave irrationally when they're so deeply attached people.

This is true.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Would have unironically loved this, tbh. With some "legendary" weapons in some games, I seriously wondered why the heck they're supposedly special.
At least they're not

Spoiler

made from the bones of the people of which one lives in Byleth's head.

MWAHAHAHAHA!

And you called me a villain. Smh. xD

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You heartless bastards.

I bawled my eyes out when two people who were already dead died again in a game.
So... not heartless!

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Not possible on a first playthrough, I'm afraid.

Just now, Armagon said:

I can think of one for benchwarming. You just bench a character the whole the game and then bring them out for the final map and they've accumulated so much heat by sitting on the bench that they just

c3qXRCt.gif

Of course, this hurts your side as well but hey man, a small price for salvation.

Awesome! xD

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

No but see, Roy can easily just ORKO Idoun, at least on Normal. Or at the very least do enough damage.

But he's not the only one is me point!

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Tbf, the true end requires Roy to land the final blow.

Well, that's something, at least!

person_of_culture.png

You can only do that on a second playthrough, right?

I've only played RD once, but I'd like to play it again sometime soon.

Yup!

And yeah only ng+ but I thought you played ng+ 

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

only on NG+

And aslong as Part 4 is a thing i doubt i will replay RD xD

Yeah I remember. I thought he was playing ng+ already. 

Edited by lightcosmo

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yes. So you can use the poison pots to debuff a unit you don't use much to debuff a group of enemies, and then go full in.

I could have sworn the hint said otherwise...

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hey nothing wrong with that system. They wanted those weapons to be badass, and they are!

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, it was really cool how the final boss of Verdant Wind shrugged off even my most powerful weapons and Combat Arts, very cool.

I mean if you hack strength/mag you cAnNnNnN

Man, those 2 Spenthrift archers on that Map...

37 ATK

When most of my units have 4-17 Def and ~25 HP XD

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Would have unironically loved this, tbh. With some "legendary" weapons in some games, I seriously wondered why the heck they're supposedly special.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Hey nothing wrong with that system. They wanted those weapons to be badass, and they are!

They trivalize the game waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I wanted to murderize the bastard xD

It wouldn't have been so bad if he was blindly loyal to Mr. Dark Experiments

The loyalty is based on "Izuka found me, united me with my mother after a life of being an orphan". Not saying he was right. 

It's worth adding that Pelleas is very pathetic as a character. He might be a nice bookworm, but as a leader, he may mean well, yet he's wholly unsuited for the job, including choosing his advisors. Even his very noble, climatic action, turns out to be a total failure. 

It's worth keeping in mind though, that Pelleas knows he's bad at the monarch job. To the point he's willing to cede it because he knows he's inadequate, and after giving a fair shake at the job thrusted upon him, decides enough is enough, he ain't good enough for Daein, it deserves better.

I actually like Pelleas. He's very pitiful, his music theme is even called "Sorrowful Prince Pelleas". He isn't "tragic" to me, to be tragic, you have to be of great virtue and merit and then run into serious problems. "Pathetic" describes him, because he lacks great talent, he falls off no cliff when the guano flies into his open mouth, because he never climbed a mountain in the first place. However, is it not sad a more ordinary person gets forced against their will into inescapable circumstances where they just didn't belong?

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You... You! How dare you, I'll kill you!

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Doesn't make much sense for Miccy to follow him.

...Yeah, I have to agree with you there. That part of their story is the weakest. Things get far better when Pelleas spills the beans about the blood pact.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So Palpatine? Yeah, i can respect when a character is so blatently evil and they know it

That and the fact that he was on the good guys's team and barely anybody called him out on being obviously evil. That was so dumb, I loved it. For Pelleas it makes sense, but for the rest it's just... Why does anyone put up with him, exactly?

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

The loyalty is based on "Izuka found me, united me with my mother after a life of being an orphan". Not saying he was right. 

It's worth adding that Pelleas is very pathetic as a character. He might be a nice bookworm, but as a leader, he may mean well, yet he's wholly unsuited for the job, including choosing his advisors. Even his very noble, climatic action, turns out to be a total failure. 

It's worth keeping in mind though, that Pelleas knows he's bad at the monarch job. To the point he's willing to cede it because he knows he's inadequate, and after giving a fair shake at the job thrusted upon him, decides enough is enough, he ain't good enough for Daein, it deserves better.

I actually like Pelleas. He's very pitiful, his music theme is even called "Sorrowful Prince Pelleas". He isn't "tragic" to me, to be tragic, you have to be of great virtue and merit and then run into serious problems. "Pathetic" describes him, because he lacks great talent, he falls off no cliff when the guano flies into his open mouth, because he never climbed a mountain in the first place. However, is it not sad a more ordinary person gets forced against their will into inescapable circumstances where they just didn't belong?

You put it into words better than I could've. This is exactly why I love Pelleas - He's just a regular dude who was thrusted into a vital position that he knew he wasn't fit for. He tries his best, and he fails at every turn, and... fuck, I just wanted the poor guy to be happy. He's a genuinely good person, and he doesn't try to pretend to be anything more than what he is. I can respect that.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

They trivalize the game waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Especially in fe6 and fe8, where they do effective damage against literally everything on the map and there is no challenge and you have like 50 of these weapons so uses aren’t a problem.