Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

So wait, how do the Break/Topple/Launch/Smash things work? I get that Fusion combos are when you do that when the blades are doing their thing, but what about the other bit?

Edited by Benice

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

So wait, how do the Break/Topple/Launch/Smash things work? I get that Fusion combos are when you do that when the blades are doing their thing, but what about the other bit?

Don't worry about it now, the game will teach you that later (you don't get access to Smash until Chapter 4). In fact you don't get all of the main gameplay mechanics until midway through Chapter 3, so don't worry about not getting things at the moment.

Just now, Lightchao42 said:

Don't worry about it now, the game will teach you that later (you don't get access to Smash until Chapter 4). In fact you don't get all of the main gameplay mechanics until midway through Chapter 3, so don't worry about not getting things at the moment.

Oh, OK.

So, I killed Xander in 12BR.

Hayato got a great level out of it.

I am now the only thing standing in the chapter's way. Which was fine honestly.

Edit: favourite forge so far is the Konodiodachi, made with a Kodachi +1 so far.

Edited by Dayni

So that's that. I finished Heroes of Olympus. That was a nice ending.

I guess Trials of Apollo is next and oh look, the final book released last year. Perfect, I can binge-read another series.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

@Benice don't forget to buy Narcipear Jelly in the desert shop in Argentum.

I already have ten!

[XB2 spoilers for the prologue]

Spoiler

Also, yay, the edgy swordlord is the bad guy this time!

Edited by Benice

Does anyone know if there’s a character limit for posts on this sight? I should know before I write 50 million words and realize if.

43 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Damn, our president has Covid...

Who’s president?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Does anyone know if there’s a character limit for posts on this site?

I don't think so, but it's theoretically possible.

Edited by Benice

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Mexico's.

Huh. I thought you lived in California.

Well that’s my bad, but I hope he recovers! I wish our President didn’t when he had COVID...

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I don't think so, but it's theoretically possible.

It was already very long when I decided to check... hmmmm...

EDIT: Wait double posting is allowed in FftF, why am I even asking...

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Huh. I thought you lived in California.

Well that’s my bad, but I hope he recovers! I wish our President didn’t when he had COVID...

Of course I do! I live in California. The BAJA California. You're likely thinking of the ALTA California.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Does anyone know if there’s a character limit for posts on this sight? I should know before I write 50 million words and realize if.

From what I remember it doesn't work quite right. If you have ever had the unable to edit error, that is often due to you crossing the word limit, but the system posting it anyway (although you might have issues with the Captcha system if you are way over the limit...but it still might go through anyway....)

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Of course I do! I live in California. The BAJA California. You're likely thinking of the ALTA California.

I’m not really familiar with my California types. Care to elaborate?

13 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

From what I remember it doesn't work quite right. If you have ever had the unable to edit error, that is often due to you crossing the word limit, but the system posting it anyway (although you might have issues with the Captcha system if you are way over the limit...but it still might go through anyway....)

We’ll see...

I’m attempting to write a response to the RYCOA that has a choice for every playable class in fire emblem. I’m still not sure why.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

’m not really familiar with my California types. Care to elaborate?

Basically, the part of California that's still in Mexico.

Also, regarding Xenoblade 2: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EDIT: And a hecking bat just OHKO'd me.

Edited by Benice

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m not really familiar with my California types. Care to elaborate?

Okay, so, first you have Las Californias:

281px-Mapa_de_Las_Californias.svg.png

Eventually split into Alta and Baja. After being stolen by the US, Alta California simply became California, after losing everything east of the Sierra Nevadas and Colorado River first. Baja California, which remained Mexican, was further split last century into Baja California and Baja California Sur. Or Baja Norte and Baja Sur as some shorten it. I live in the Baja Norte.

The Californias - Wikipedia

In the middle one, basically. Right in the border with Alta.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

24 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

This is incorrect because I've had that error pop up on some posts where I only wrote a few words, I know that's not crossing the word limit.

Serenes is just weird like this sometimes. I remember the site really being uncooperative whenever I wanted to edit my sig.