• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, my...

Fight with Assailant plays

788888375423401985.png?v=1

https://steamcommunity.com/app/251290/discussions/0/405694115200331748/

Truely does bring a tear to my eye. The Memories...

3 minutes ago, Spara said:

I mean, hey, at least this run is already going to have some memes. Ronan having only 15% strength basically means it's rather unlikely that he loses a point of strength before promoting, which could be nice. 

Ronan MVP confirmed

Chairman Banana wants to talk to me? Oh dear.

EDIT: Banana is real sus.

EDIT2: I found the edgy sword guy now.

Edited by Benice

41 minutes ago, Spara said:

I started replaying FE5 using Ultimage's new Negative Growths patch, and it's been... not too hectic so far, though it's bound to get more difficult pretty soon. I managed to finish Chapter 4 in 26 turns, which isn't terrible, especially for the fact that Leif is relying on stat boosters to do anything. 

Here he is atm: 569011231_FireEmblem-Thracia776(NegativeGrowths)000.png.71b46cebd97b98b04fb13b5ea4b09add.png

Soon he's gonna make Marty look like a superman.

All right, I made it back to turn 15. It went a lot more poorly this time. I fielded Izerna to give Dean 2 more hit (I know, I know), but I ended up being unable to do that because she's spent the entire map acting as Orbel's personal nurse. Seriously, old bastard got hit by everything. The RNG wasn't pleased with my decision to restart for Esteban, but on the other hand, I was able to feed Agvan to Czene, so that's already an improvement.

......why does a Governor’s School care about “leadership experiences”? This is only “”””advanced”””” learning in STEM, I don’t know if I have three leadership experiences, or even two...

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t know if I have three leadership experiences, or even two...

Well, you've played more than three FEs, so you've led multiple armies...

I can swim, apparently.

Edited by Benice

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hey @Armagon, @lightcosmo and @Lightchao42, is taking all of the DLC stuff right away gonna break the game?

I don't think so, there are useful items (some of which you can't use immediately, more features will open up later) but I wouldn't call them game-breaking. I didn't take them immediately on my recent playthrough because I wanted a "pure" experience, but you can take them if you want.

Edited by Lightchao42

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, you've played more than three FEs, so you've led multiple armies...

But I reset over deaths. And haven’t finished any of them on the highest difficulty in the ones with multiple.

And in fe16, “my” position was a teacher and ended up marrying a student of “mine”. Multiple times.

Edited by Sooks

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

is taking all of the DLC stuff right away gonna break the game?

nah

game is a bit on the tough side anyway, and if you find it too easy you have the custom slider...

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I don't think so, there are useful items (some of which you can't use immediately, more features will open up later) but I wouldn't call them game-breaking. I didn't take them immediately on my recent playthrough because I wanted a "pure" experience, but you can take them if you want.

Great, thanks!

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Great, thanks!

You're welcome. As an amendment to my statement, two of the Core Crystals you can get are pretty gamebreaking if you use them immediately, but you can collect them without using them so this shouldn't dissuade you from taking the items. You can still awaken them if you want, but I think they're a bit too good for when you can first use them.

Then again, you might not be familiar enough with the game mechanics to abuse them at this point, so you can do what you want.