• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Hah! I love the save icon. Anyways, I'm gonna have to put the game on hold for now, but it looks like it's gonna be fun! Let's hope that I can figure out how to stutter-step...

Edited by Benice

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

......why does a Governor’s School care about “leadership experiences”? This is only “”””advanced”””” learning in STEM, I don’t know if I have three leadership experiences, or even two...

If you need something to put down for leadership experience, you could try organizing something silly with friends, having you in a position of "leadership". The classic example is starting up a school club. Although a version of that using this forum in the pandemic times, you could organize, and lead the creation of a piece of collaborative art known as a Succession style screen shot LP, involving a game that heavily emphasizes the understanding in the key STEM field of statistics as a core part of the gameplay 😛 .

So I ran into a brick wall in Chapter 12 BR.

Namely, killing Xander.

So, just tried it again, taking a HP tonic so Kaze could take a hit and reduce his defence enough for Silas to tank a spell with his defences and I whittled him down.....

only for Hayato to fuck it up and miss an 84%. And then die.

God DAMMIT HAYATO.

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So I ran into a brick wall in Chapter 12 BR.

Namely, killing Xander.

So, just tried it again, taking a HP tonic so Kaze could take a hit and reduce his defence enough for Silas to tank a spell with his defences and I whittled him down.....

only for Hayato to fuck it up and miss an 84%. And then die.

God DAMMIT HAYATO.

Have a flier take Corrin to the escape point.

11 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

If you need something to put down for leadership experience, you could try organizing something silly with friends, having you in a position of "leadership". The classic example is starting up a school club. Although a version of that using this forum in the pandemic times, you could organize, and lead the creation of a piece of collaborative art known as a Succession style screen shot LP, involving a game that heavily emphasizes the understanding in the key STEM field of statistics as a core part of the gameplay 😛 .

I would have 7 days to do that not counting today which is almost over. Oof.

I mean I could always lie...

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Have a flier take Corrin to the escape point.

That's the quitter's way. Hence the brick wall.

I had a solid position, but I know what I can do to improve it anyway, I wasn't even using Silas's personal.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Hey @Armagon, @lightcosmo and @Lightchao42, is taking all of the DLC stuff right away gonna break the game?

Not all of it, no. Two of the DLC Blades are really good, with one being a bit too good for early game.

If you want to open one of them, I recommend Crossette ("Firecracker of a Gal" tab in the DLC menu and accept it) and giving her to Nia. While Crossette is good, she's not too good that the early game might get trivialized. Also, she's cute.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

game is a bit on the tough side anyway

Difficulty caught up with you, eh?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Let's hope that I can figure out how to stutter-step...

Literally just flick the control stick in any direction after the first auto-attack hit.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That moment when the plumbing explodes at 7:40 pm.

Oh dear! I hope that you guys are OK...

One more question to the Xenobladers: How I quickstutterstep? The "Everything I wish I knew about XB2" video mentions it, but I can't seem to figure it out.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

One more question to the Xenobladers: How I quickstutterstep? The "Everything I wish I knew about XB2" video mentions it, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Just move the control stick slightly after attacking. Do note that art cancelling during later parts of the auto attack raises the special gauge more, so it might not be useful all the time.

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Just move the control stick slightly after attacking. Do note that art cancelling during later parts of the auto attack raises the special gauge more, so it might not be useful all the time.

Ah, that worked! Thank you!