Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Honestly I've just been using the relevant charger cables for any wireless controllers I have anyway for years.

Isn't the PS4 controller micro USB? It'll charge fine through any USB ports that allow charging.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

At least the charger was only seven dollars.

Thankfully.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Oh yeah @lightcosmo, the touch screen thing at the top of the controller is also a little finicky.

Finicky, how? As in response or simply just broken? Does it simply not respond sometimes or does it simply not work at all? 

Also, it's a new controller, correct?

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Finicky, how? As in response or simply just broken? Does it simply not respond sometimes or does it simply not work at all?

It sometimes doesn’t respond at all. I’ve had times where I’ve had to do the proper command upwards of ten times before it would do anything.

Also, it's a new controller, correct?

Two and a half months old.

EDIT: It was the end of December so even younger than that!

Edited by Sooks

Speaking of PS4...

WANNA KNOW WHAT A GREAT GAME ON IT IS?!

Spoiler

You thought it would be Yakuza, but it was I, Katamari!

Edited by Benice

Katamari is on the Switch too though, and the Xbox One for that matter.

...Now that I think about it, has the Xbox Series X or whatever its called been released yet? The PlayStation 5 should be out by now... I think.

Just now, Lightchao42 said:

...Now that I think about it, has the Xbox Series X or whatever its called been released yet?

I think so. I watched someone play the seventh installment of...A certain game franchise I talk about too much on it. He could have had early access, though.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of PS4...

Hide contents

Already have it on my Switch, I probably should try to play it further.

(This may be relevant due to home reasons......)

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

Katamari is on the Switch too though, and the Xbox One for that matter.

...Now that I think about it, has the Xbox Series X or whatever its called been released yet? The PlayStation 5 should be out by now... I think.

Yes it has.

I don't hear about it being out of stock as much, but it is also having those issues.

The cheaper one is also lacking a CD drive.

18 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of PS4...

I'm well aware of the quirky game of great notoriety that is Katamari, but, I hesitate to get practically anything outside of my gaming comfort zone.

Although I do see a demo on the eShop, never hurts to try.

I love the Katamari games, they are such a simple and enjoyable experience, with such a charming art direction to the whole wild experience. Although I still think the best of them was that second game on the PS2, We❤️Katamari. It opened the series up for some more complicated objectives, and let you play as the cousins in normal gameplay (in the first they were multiplayer only), and its story was so perfectly self indulgent. I mean just look at this classic opening story segment:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm well aware of the quirky game of great notoriety that is Katamari, but, I hesitate to get practically anything outside of my gaming comfort zone.

Although I do see a demo on the eShop, never hurts to try.

Have fun trying it out, its a lot of fun!

@Interdimensional Observer @Lightchao42 @lightcosmo @Shrimperor it seems Monolith Soft has spoken and declared a certain character in Xenoblade 2 no longer a spoiler because merch is on the way (but i'll be nice)

Spoiler

IMG_20210210_210108.jpg

Yep, Blade Nia is the next Xenoblade character after Melia to be getting a scale figure.

Edited by Armagon

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Interdimensional Observer @Lightchao42 @lightcosmo @Shrimperor it seems Monolith Soft has spoken and declared a certain character no longer a spoiler because merch is on the way

You may as well spoiler it for some people who are still playing through the game.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ah. fair enough.

Thank you.

Spoiler

Though if spoiler figures are on the table, Coffee with Milk when? If we get yet another Xenoblade figure I assume it would be either her or Seven.

49 minutes ago, Armagon said:

it seems Monolith Soft has spoken and declared a certain character in Xenoblade 2 no longer a spoiler because merch is on the way (but i'll be nice)

:facepalm:

I mean staying spoilers forever means having to ban something from being made into official merchandise for forever. But, *sigh*, it ruins the impact, man!

It'd be too awkward and anti-excitement to announce a new product and say "Behold! A snow globe with -Don't click on the blackened words unless you've played up to Chapter 23 of Amazing Game IX!- *insert line of blacked-out text*!" And have the product image show a nondescript rectangular or square black box unless you then clicked on the image to reveal what lay beneath the cover. If the product were to end up in a physical store, even stranger it'd be. 

So, whatcha gonna do? :KnollRoll:

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The impeachment trial is just so long and I have school... I hope I’m not missing much by not watching like half of it....

You can always watch the videos if you missed it watching it live.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

It sometimes doesn’t respond at all. I’ve had times where I’ve had to do the proper command upwards of ten times before it would do anything.

Two and a half months old.

EDIT: It was the end of December so even younger than that!

Hmmm, that seems to be a thing with the PS4.

They don't last, trust me.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

@Interdimensional Observer @Lightchao42 @lightcosmo @Shrimperor it seems Monolith Soft has spoken and declared a certain character in Xenoblade 2 no longer a spoiler because merch is on the way (but i'll be nice)

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20210210_210108.jpg

Yep, Blade Nia is the next Xenoblade character after Melia to be getting a scale figure.

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooo much for letting me know!!!!!!! 

I needed this!!!

Edit: need I mean. Got very excited, haha.

As you can imagine, I'm literally freaking out IRL at the moment. Xd

Edited by lightcosmo

34 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You can always watch the videos if you missed it watching it live.

can watch it, and I want to, but just looking at the videos of the whole thing it’s too long for me to be able to finish it in a timely fashion and keep up with school and the rest of the trial in time for the final result, and I’ve already watched 2~ hours, even though I (and likely a lot of others others) am(/are) quite sure what said result will be.

I can just be late to the party though.

Edited by Sooks

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

can watch it, and I want to, but just looking at the videos of the whole thing it’s too long for me to be able to finish it in a timely fashion and keep up with school and the rest of the trial in time for the final result, and I’ve already watched 2~ hours, even though I (and likely a lot of others others) am(/are) quite sure what said result will be.

I can just be late to the party though.

If you are OK with chipmunk voices you could always watch the videos at a higher speed...

6 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

If you are OK with chipmunk voices you could always watch the videos at a higher speed...

This is a great idea.

It’s also something I do for every school video, so of course I’m okay with it.

Gamera: Guardian of the Universe is really good guys.

This one movie was better than the entirety of Gamera's Showa era. Look forward to the rest of the Heisei trilogy and the standalone Gamera: The Brave.

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Gamera: Guardian of the Universe is really good guys.

I like how this one sounds like more of a bad ripoff movie than the actual bad ripoff movie because of the title.