• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And stats is supposed to be one of the easier math classes you can take in college.

That's probably me though. My mind doesn't work like it should.

It's broken. *knocks on his head like an empty block*

I wouldn't be so quick to say that.

Stats is probably the least complicated in terms of formula sure, but I wouldn't make it such a negative statement. Statistics have their uses too and of course the volume can complicate things.

Course, maths was still periphery to my coursework but stats had more applicability.

Edited by Dayni

That's probably me though. My mind doesn't work like it should.

Me, needing 3x the amount of time than everyone else to complete the normal math class for grade 10 with a B

It's broken. *knocks on his head like an empty block*

Top 10 most relatable statements.

Edited by Benice

Fates's plot isn't terrible, it's just mediocre.

I'm getting tired of not getting any new rare Blades lately so I think I might awaken Crossette soon. Should I give her to Nia or someone else?

Just now, Lightchao42 said:

Should I give her to Nia or someone else?

I have her on Nia right now, and it's working pretty good for me.

Also, apparently most people think Little Ceaser's sucks. Sadness...

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Should I give her to Nia or someone else?

Crossette has easy synergy with Nia but at that point in the game, maybe try giving her to someone else?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Those people do not know the truth.

Little Caesars unironically good.

Anyways

f748da9.jpg

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Well yeah, when you want a super good pizza you don’t go there. When you want a cheap pizza though, that’s a different story.

My current Xenoblade 2 BoC setup: warning, major SPOILERS!!! For Xenoblade 2.

Spoiler

Rex: Pyra: Corvin :Nia

Zeke: Crosette

Tora: Poppi QTPI

Accessories:

Rex: highest level loincloth, Abyss Masque: and highest level Headband

Zeke: also anything to bolster power

Tora: the accessories to increase the time on Launch and Break, and the other I switch when needed.

This simple setup works wonders against pretty much any UM, without all the extra fluff. I will mention my aux cores when I look the up, haha. Cant remember off hand but Pyra has Fusion combo damage up, and affinity max Atk up, for sure.

Edited by lightcosmo

An interesting video. It’s cool to be able to combine all those art forms like that...

And a lot of work from everyone. Very admirable.

Edited by Sooks

Finished Angel Beats. Didn’t know what to expect going in, but I was very pleasantly surprised by this one. Enjoyed it a lot. The story wasn’t anything spectacular, but I’ve got to say, I loved the character interactions.

The ending hit me in the feels too.

tenor.gif?itemid=12390529

I didn't actually cry (not a crier in general), but it was an emotional end to a fairly short, but great anime.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Yakuza 5 was...Weird. Had some stuff I'm not too fond of...But we also got Akiyama again. Soooo...

It's one that I'm definitely gonna have to play for myself because the streamer I watched was complaining and skipping a lot of the side content.

Still, SUPER hyped for The Song of Life, since Kiryu's really grown on me as a character, so I think it can do a lot as his finale.

Updated Yakuza tier list:

0>7>2K>3>1K>5>4

Y0 and 3 were I think the ones that hit the hardest emotionally, (3 had me cryin' for a while) but everything above 5 was a phenomenal experience.

Will admit, I definitely shed a few years at Atelier Ryza 2's ending. The reaction image I posted is very accurate. I didn't cry but I like to think there's a difference between shedding tears and crying.

Just now, Armagon said:

didn't cry but I like to think there's a difference between shedding tears and crying.

Yeah, I agree, actually. I do get teary easily, but full on crying is rare for me as well.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yeah, I agree, actually. I do get teary easily, but full on crying is rare for me as well.

I don't mean to speak for everyone but I think generally, as you grow older, you cry less. Of course, when you actually full-on cry, it's a lot more emotionally significant. Not to say that shedding tears can't be (unless it's onions) but, you get what I mean.

Anyways, time to post a happy.

Unironically one of the best scenes in cinema.