Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

26 minutes ago, Benice said:

I lowkey wish I had a credit card, not gonna lie. Ah well, once I'm 18.

Wanna buy Yakuza that badly?

——

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children is a really good book. Like, a really really good book. Maybe the best I’ve read.

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:
Spoiler

I think the general theory is that Indol destroyed Spessia (the Titan that Team Lora and the Tornan remnants were on) and blamed it on Mythra

Ah i see

makes sense

Spoiler

As if the girl needed more burdens and blood on her hand

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Camp talks were fine, but they can't be compared to heart to hearts at all.

Agreed. If it weren't for the characterization found elsewhere in the game, Torna cast wouldn't be as strong.

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Camp talks were fine, but they can't be compared to heart to hearts at all.

Spoiler

It's implied that it's Spessia, the Titan where the Torna refugees gathered and then Amalthus led the attack on.

tbf the game needed it due to how easy it would be otherwise xD

Yeah but you don't really have any way of dealing with it other than burning a Chain Attack early. Especially since it stacks with Enrage and that will get you killed.

uh uh

To give you an idea of how much Xenoblade X sidequests are in a league of their own.

• Lots of worldbuilding and just really neat stories in general
  • Most of them belong to sidequest chains, in fact, no sidequest that is completely standalone comes to mind at the moment.
  • Branching paths and consequences that matter. A good number of NPCs can either live or die depending on the actions you took on certain quests and some quests will only activate if a certain outcome in a previous quest was gotten. 
  • And of course, every playable character has at least two Affinity Missions.

I like Torna's sidequests but it's got nothing on Xenoblade X. And most X fans will tell you that the real story in the game is the sidequest content.

Ah, my schedule seems will be of 6AM-3:30PM. It had been years since I'd need to wake quite early for something like that, heh.

Hmm, I think I may have to finally get my driver's license, haha.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

46 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm, I think I may have to finally get my driver's license, haha.

I hope you'll be able to arrange lessons.

That's my biggest issue right now.

I'd look into how they're being handled right now.

Screenshot_2669.png

Someone please give me the answers, my brain is literally mush after doing an hour of math homework and word problems are the bane of my existence.

This is the last question i need.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_2669.png

Someone please give me the answers, my brain is literally mush after doing an hour of math homework and word problems are the bane of my existence.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

According to a google search, it is not.

I had brought it up because I saw it was on sale at something like 82% off.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Looks like LimitedRunGames has physical copies in stock.

Those review scores....oof. I know, I know, judge it yourself and all but.....damn.

To be honest, I'm not one to put stock in reviews anyway. It probably ain't gonna be close to the worst thing I've played, that's for sure.

Edited by Shadow Mir

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The funniest thing that ever happened with Fire Emblem fans is when they made a translation patch of Fates when the game was confirmed to be localized from the start anyway.

To be fair, by that point no one is surprised that localization can change the original text, so one may want to play a more faithful translation. Considering all that Fates changed, I think it's more like sad there was the need to.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

To be fair, by that point no one is surprised that localization can change the original text, so one may want to play a more faithful translation. Considering all that Fates changed, I think it's more like sad there was the need to.

The quality of the localization is beside the point really. We had no way of knowing what would actually happen to it before the game was released overseas.

The fan-translation existed primarily because people were impatient.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_2669.png

I had to use this same system when I took college stat. I can't tell you how confused I would get sometimes.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I had to use this same system when I took college stat. I can't tell you how confused I would get sometimes.

Looks like I'm not taking stats in college.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I actually used a worse system called ALEKS the last time I took this course.

Just now, Sooks said:

You’ve only played the one with the least bad story and haven’t finished it, right?

I've also seen Revelations.