Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, BrightBow said:

Triangle Strategy has a demo, so lets see if it's triangles or squares or whatever.

In the footage it looked like squares.

RIP Triangle tactics.

• Replies 177.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I'm not actually sure if the salt of the disappointed Smash fans will compare to the salt of the Xenoblade 2 fans once they realize their "waifus" are wearing more clothes now.

Not even joking, considering the stunk that happened with Xenoblade Chronicles X. They were really outraged that localization removed the lingerie outfits for the child party member.

Edited by BrightBow

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I'm not actually sure if the salt of the disappointed Smash fans will compare to the salt of the Xenoblade 2 fans once they realize their "waifus" are wearing more clothes now.

The tights make them hotter

Mythra's edits have been established for two years now and Pyra was changed less than I expected, so I doubt anyone cares about that.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Well, if this time they could at least not get someone fired who didn't even have anything to do with the localization, that would be great.

?

7 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Nintendo Directs and salt.

Wait, guys wait! We could use all that salt to help prevent the nations of Norzelia from having another ruinous war with a stupid sounding name!

Edited by Wraith

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

?

Alison Rapp was the target of a harassment campaign by Xenoblade and Fire Emblem Fates fans, even though she wasn't actually involved with the localization of either game. Didn't take long for Nintendo to fire her.

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Wait, guys wait! We could use all that salt to help prevent the nations of Norzelia from having another ruinous war with a stupid sounding name!

Then it'd be the Iron wars.

Still have to figure out the Iron, how troublesome.

Just now, Wraith said:

One stroke of genius at a time Dayni.

I mean, if Irn Bru was made with iron maybe that'd be an option, get the Scots to export it, but alas.

It's also a shame the Iron Curtain fell before I was born, imagine if we could use that.

Just now, BrightBow said:

Alison Rapp was the target of a harassment campaign by Xenoblade and Fire Emblem Fates fans, even though she wasn't actually involved with the localization of either game. Didn't take long for Nintendo to fire her.

Was she a lead figure in Treehouse? (Still amazing how awful and stupid mobs can be)

Okay after a refreshing shower and meal, NOW is time for Triangle Strategy: the game that doesn’t have triangular tiles.

51 minutes ago, Wraith said:

You guys have fun playing your JRPGs. I’ll be busy reading E.R. Eddison’s The Worm Ouroboros, which Tolkien praised and drew inspiration from, and Mervyn Peake’s Gormenghast series, which some critics hold as being on equal footing to or even being better then LOTR.

Not a fan of JRPGS? It’s honestly a miracle you can tolerate Fire Emblem that much.

44 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Play the IOS port.

This is the first time I have seen someone say this ever. I laughed.

25 minutes ago, Wraith said:

But we already have a SaltSmash war every direct.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20210217-185510.png

Yeah, I popped off so hard I couldn't spell.

Because of what?

11 minutes ago, Wraith said:

And yes, I am going to run this joke into the ground. Just don’t be to salty over it. Oh the irony!

No, please do. I love it too.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Shitposting time.

Hide contents

https://cdn-a.william-reed.com/var/wrbm_gb_food_pharma/storage/images/9/0/8/1/2321809-1-eng-GB/Quiet-salt-reduction-is-vital-but-gourmet-salt-growth-may-stifle-industry-efforts_wrbm_large.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/fd/31/d1fd31d440b3ad202086312fda3cc9b4.jpg

https://cdn.wikimg.net/en/warswiki/images/d/de/FamicomWars_boxart.png

(NEW WARS GAME PLEASE)

Man, I am feeling the salt wars.

How ironic! And you were just complaining about how salty...*Wraith hits himself* ouch, it’s going to leave a mark.

Golden Sun fans this evening.

(Me kinda there)

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

How ironic! And you were just complaining about how salty...*Wraith hits himself* ouch, it’s going to leave a mark.

I know, but you either embrace the salt or be consumed by it.

I choose the former.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Shitposting time.

Reveal hidden contents

https://cdn-a.william-reed.com/var/wrbm_gb_food_pharma/storage/images/9/0/8/1/2321809-1-eng-GB/Quiet-salt-reduction-is-vital-but-gourmet-salt-growth-may-stifle-industry-efforts_wrbm_large.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/fd/31/d1fd31d440b3ad202086312fda3cc9b4.jpg

https://cdn.wikimg.net/en/warswiki/images/d/de/FamicomWars_boxart.png

(NEW WARS GAME PLEASE)

Man, I am feeling the salt wars.

Norzelia be like.

In other news, Nintendo has changed its Twitter profile picture and banner to Splatoon 3 stuff. I’ve never known them to push Splatoon so hard.