• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Is Lachesis considered bad? I used her anyway if she is.

A liability until promoted, incredible afterwards. Give Rescue Staff + Paragon Ring + Gold and waste turns to a quick promotion, and she good.

But will a blind player do that? Probably not.

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sigurd is a standard FE protag, growth wise. Higher end overall.

True, no lord ever has "low" growths really, barring maybe like Leif and RD Ike.

It's bases, promotion timing, and the specifics of their class and game difficulty that determine a lord's worth.

Roy has the highest growth total outside of Karel, Fae, Chad, and Cath in Binding; Micaiah's 400 growth total is tied for the highest in RD sans Blossom, and look at how they fare.

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

Maybe that'swhy they changed her name to Lachesis. 

No, it's because of this:

maxresdefault.jpg

The Greco-Roman goddesses known collectively as "the Fates". Lachesis is the one who measures the length of the thread which is one's life, and she hence determines how long you will live. She is the woman in red in the middle here, between her sisters Clotho- the spinner of the thread, and Atropos- the one who cuts it. "Lachesis" is the proper spelling of her name.

Please note SMT's interpretations do not necessarily align with Greek depictions of the Fates, or any other deity from any mythos. I picked this image solely because I like SMT, and the wikia's images don't work.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Please note SMT's interpretations do not necessarily align with Greek depictions of the Fates, or any other deity from any mythos.

PLEASE! I've read enough Percy Jackson to know SOME stuff!

Yes! I've done it! I choked the bridge with Derrick! I mean Draug! I mean Arden! I have now beaten the game.

Anyway, so far I just wish I could speed up my units' movement on the overworld. I have to speed the emulator up every time Arden begins to walk anywhere.

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

DO AIDEEN X AZELLE

Whatever happens, happens.

Arden's definitely marrying though, how could I condemn Jugdral to the horrible fate of Arden having no offspring?

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Pair Eldigan x Lachesis.

Do. It.

Yeah, there's a bit of a problem with that, y'see... Eldigan's kind of a hothead, he loses his head over the smallest things. Not the best personality for a husband.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Saint Rubenio since you did a meme run of Conquest, it's only fair to do a meme run if FE4 and purposely not pair off anyone so that you can get all the substitute units in Gen 2.

Reminder that I quit the Conquest run.

No but seriously, I'm not going to go out of my way to not marry people, but I also won't look up the best pairings or anything. Whatever happens, happens.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Finn x Titlyu for Wrath Vantage wombo combo

And an almost impossible pair

But muh Thracia canon...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Finn x Titlyu for Wrath Vantage wombo combo

And an almost impossible pair

You mean Lex. Finn gives Miracle, which is actually good in FE4 because of how it works.

FinnxBrigid is better for the FE5 nod and also is nearly impossible 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Gerrard has fallen to the mighty Arden. That's two of two bosses so far. Here's hoping I'll be able to keep this up for a while yet.

And with that, I'm pretty sure all that's left is to seize and I can go to bed with the prologue over and done. Not bad.

Killing Thor with Izerna might sound a little silly... and it is.
But Thor doesn't actually have any Res against Holy magic. And Holy doesn't function like Vantage. Vantage allows you to attack first when you are faster and are attacked at range 0. Holy ignores all that and simply attacks first.

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

But Thor doesn't actually have any Res against Holy magic. And Holy doesn't function like Vantage. Vantage allows you to attack first when you are faster and are attacked at range 0. Holy ignores all that and simply attacks first.

Weak. True legends use Saphira.

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Real men defeat Thor with Derrick.

No, seriously. It's possible.

Congratulations, Xenoblade fans. Now the Smash fans are angry at you.

Me, this just means I will continue to not buy the Smash DLC or play Smash at all. It's really funny, there hasn't been a single DLC character that I've been interested in this game.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Congratulations, Xenoblade fans. Now the Smash fans are angry at you.

Me, this just means I will continue to not buy the Smash DLC or play Smash at all. It's really funny, there hasn't been a single DLC character that I've been interested in this game.

It is rather disappointing compared to Smash 4.

I so regret spending money on Hero.