• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Wraith said:

"Yakuza is a serious crime drama."

It also has this banger, for the one person (that on person being me) who wants good music:

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

The worst part about Like a Dragon is that the English version of Machine gun kiss, the best karaoke song in the franchise, sux

Yakuza feels like a series i'd play with Japanese dubs.

Just now, Armagon said:

Yakuza feels like a series i'd play with Japanese dubs.

Yeah. I haven't played/watched Yakuza with english VA yet, but it just feels wrong, to an extent. 

And the japanese karaoke is usually better, and that's all that matters ina a Yakuza game. (That said, The Future I dreamt of has a pretty good Engrish ver.)

...an entire page went by in the 15~ minutes I was gone.

18 minutes ago, Wraith said:

In my honest opinion.

18 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

in my honest opinion.

This whole time I thought it meant in my humble opinion...

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

This whole time I thought it meant in my humble opinion..

I thought that it was In My Hecking Opinion since I susually see peolpe use it when they're upset.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I thought that it was In My Hecking Opinion since I susually see peolpe use it when they're upset.

I insist that I Mean Horrible Offense should be its meaning. It isn't, but it should be.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I, Saint Rubenio, hereby most solemnly vow to put the hero known as Derr-- Arden to good use. May he defeat droves upon droves of enemies, and may the evil Empire feel the wrath of he who was chosen by the gods!

Come on, we know he and Derrick aren't the same people.

They have different armour.

Derrick's has a helmet covering his (or her) face.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I intend to keep it that way, so please, no spoilers.

Good luck.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahahahahah... Oh, fuck, that's right! I'd forgotten, in this game the earlygame bandits are technically royalty! That's fuckin' brilliant.

A tradition BB continued with Damas.

On IMHO, Humble, Honest, either one doesn't matter because you're going to drag your opinion in their faces anyway.

*micdrop

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

On IMHO, Humble, Honest, either one doesn't matter because you're going to drag your opinion in their faces anyway.

*micdrop

40 minutes ago, Wraith said:

If we get a TMS # FE sequel announcement then I know once and for all that there is no God.

Being an SMT hybrid, it isn't that God doesn't exist, it's that YHVH is one giant-headed bastard and we'd be better off without hIm.😈

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Remasters are generally for games that mostly need visual improvements. Remakes are generally for games that need major mechanical improvements in addition to visual ones. That's how I see it anyway.

Then where would a game in need of presentation improvements fall? Because I can think of one where updating the 3D models wouldn't be quite enough for me, where the bones of the story scenes are fine (although more detail and such would always be appreciated), and it's adding modern vibrancy to those scenes which I yearn for.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

The game even telling you to have Arden guard the castle, when it's the one time he can contribute without it being much of an hassle.

Come now, you've seen me at work for two LPs now. Do you really think I'm going to pick the sensible choice? Hah!

Oh my God Sigurd's almost dead I was told this couldn't happen please help--

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Being an SMT hybrid, it isn't that God doesn't exist, it's that YHVH is one giant-headed bastard and we'd be better off without hIm.😈

...Interdimensional Observer...I...you...!