Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So 2nd world was japan and 3rd one Egypt

I wonder what the 4th and 5th on will be hmmm

You've technically been to the fourth world already.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Wasn't that a level in Odyssey?

New Donk City, yes.

31 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Wasn't that a level in Odyssey?

Ah yes, the Metro Kingdom. At least they chose the best part of the country to represent.

29 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

But there was also actual America:

Mario and live action were not meant to mix. No kid would watch this.

Also tfw your own brother pronounces your name wrong. F for Mario.

Speaking of Luigi, why doesn’t he have any facial hair??

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Mario and live action were not meant to mix. No kid would watch this.

Also tfw your own brother pronounces your name wrong. F for Mario.

Speaking of Luigi, why doesn’t he have any facial hair??

Hey, I did. Saw it once on TV. Well, as a kid I didn't found anything bad in doing so. Nowadays... nope, still nothing.

The implication here is that he's much younger than usual than his brother. I think.

But if you want something more classic...

Mario does have a few anime movies as well. The live-action one was like, Hollywood's attempt to bank on Mario's popularity. I think Nintendo actually didn't had much input, which is why... well, if you were to see it, you'll definitely tell.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hey, I did. Saw it once on TV. Well, as a kid I didn't found anything bad in doing so. Nowadays... nope, still nothing.

I’m not saying there’s anything bad about it, I just don’t think Mario should be live action. And I don’t even want to know what was going on with the rich guy and the college girl...

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Huh. I don't remember MD being repped in Odyssey.

I’m sure someone was eating seafood somewhere in there. 😛

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m not saying there’s anything bad about it, I just don’t think Mario should be live action. And I don’t even want to know what was going on with the rich guy and the college girl...

Haha, the movie is really heavily criticized. Though whether because it was live-action don't know how it'd rank. There'd be higher things on the list, as it were.

Got Melia and Riki, I think thats enough for today, took me a little over 9 hours over two days to do so. The early bumps are past, the good fun has begun.

17 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:
To whoever decided to burn wood at 8:00 at night and cause my living room to reek of the smell from it, thank you.
I appreciate your contribution. ( * _ *)

Is it a bad choice of wood or something? A smell not charcoal forest-y? Or do you not care for the "good" wood-burning smell? Or is it simply too much smoke?

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Haha, the movie is really heavily criticized. Though whether because it was live-action don't know how it'd rank. There'd be higher things on the list, as it were.

Oh I agree. I just think that would hurt some of the demographic at least, for some kids that is an instant turn off.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is it a bad choice of wood or something? A smell not charcoal forest-y? Or do you not care for the "good" wood-burning smell? Or is it simply too much smoke?

I usually like the smell when I happen to come across it outside, but it the scent filled my living room in this instance. Kinda stifling, tbh. Idk why it hit so strong.

Hrm.

Is there any way to change who's available for a meal in the Kingfisher Pavilion in Berwick?

Since the start of Chapter 2, it's just been the starting knights + Izerna and Sylvis.

2 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

Is there any way to change who's available for a meal in the Kingfisher Pavilion in Berwick?

Since the start of Chapter 2, it's just been the starting knights + Izerna and Sylvis.

I don't think so, no. Note that only units that you have hired will appear, (I think that they must be active as well) so even once you hire someone after looking at the pavilion, the people there will stay the same.

On 3/7/2021 at 8:25 PM, Benice said:

I don't think so, no. Note that only units that you have hired will appear, (I think that they must be active as well) so even once you hire someone after looking at the pavilion, the people there will stay the same.

Hm, we'll I've hired lots of people and deployed them in the horse thieves side-chapter, so IDK what else I  would need to do.

Also...

TFW you get more than one stat increase per level in Berwick. 😮

Edited by Robert Stewart

22 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

Hm, we'll I've hired lots of people and deployed them in the horse thieves side-chapter, so IDK what else I  would need to do.

Also...

bws-1615169209.png.40087b31e67711287a3db4cbc229f635.png

TFW you get more than one stat increase per level in Berwick. 😮

BEST GIRL FAAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Benice

Ya know...

IS wrote Origami King, right?

Whoever wrote Olivia, get him/her to write the next Female lord. Maybe we will get a likeable one after all...

Edited by Shrimperor