• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Has anyone ever had the problem of too many crits in fe, to the point where that unit is stealing kills and exp from others? Like dang Petra, I just want you to help me train everyone else up.

27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Has anyone ever had the problem of too many crits in fe, to the point where that unit is stealing kills and exp from others? Like dang Petra, I just want you to help me train everyone else up.

Haha crits go brrrr.

I do understand the sentiment.

Okay so that’s chapter 10 done (I did 9 earlier today). Both were still on the easier side, I know I am being lured into a false sense of security... though Byleth and Caspar both certified as wyverns, and Bernadetta became a sniper. After the next chapter I should be able to get everyone to advanced tier sans Dorothea because she will remain a dancer.

35 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Haha crits go brrrr.

Three Houses moment.

So i have a small 'game' for y'all:

Create your 'perfect' FE game by using maps from the whole series (Kaga Saga included). Let's say try to have around 15 maps. Max 2 maps per game so to not have our fav. game dominate the list xD

I will post mine in a while, need to think it over a bit xD

Alright time for Eltoisan Emblem, which is really just a bunch of maps I kinda like (a couple of my favs got dropped,like TRS map 40...) stitched together. Now I have taken a few liberties in combining some enemy/NPC characters (like Zephiel=Julia=Sennet, Travant=Camilla=Gale, Langobolt=Black Knight=Murdock, Reptor=Flora=Ishtar, etc...), and making some creative choices with deployment, like the units near the escape point in this version of FE5 chapter 21 being new units, and those near the castle being the units you start the game with (with the units you recruited in the first few chapters not being available, so they can taking the role of Geoffrey and his knights in Elincia's gambit..)

VS: Chapter 5: Our hero, a young prince of a kingdom to the midlands, is trying to end a rebellion in the holy capital, as he fears some foul cult intent on reviving the dark dragon emperor has staged it to kill the heir of the hero whom slew him centuries before

FE7: Chapter 28H: Retaking the city was not enough to save the life of their heir of light, and foul assassins from cult are set to strike, and with the dawn comes the dawning realization that the prince's intervention is viewed as an invasion.

FE5: Chapter 21: The holy kingdom's allies from the south have come to save them from our heroic prince, and they must flee the city, and reunite with the forces he left to defend his homeland. The cults hand is clearly in this deception, and our hero must make of choice of which of the two forces he will entrust the heir of light to (which will ally with our heroes), but this only strength the misguided resolve of the other kingdom to pursue our heroes. Also of notes the allied made in these first two chapters are not part of the fleeing army...

FE10: Part 2 - Endgame: With pursuit hot on their tail they were unable to keep the enemies from breaching the castle, and now they must take out the leader of the forces they didn't make allies in the last chapter, with the units recruited in the first two chapters charging in to save the day part way in.

FE4: Chapter 3: While the southern army has been dealt with for now, things have grown more dire in the north, as all of the great king of the north has called on the other princes to destroy our hero, thanks to the manipulations of the cult, but there is an opportunity now, as the northern army has yet to come together, and can be dealt with piecemeal, plus greatest of the princes and life long friend of our hero, Eltosian has yet to mobilize, until our hero takes the capital of the north, and forces Eltosian's hands. The king even calls on the great Wyvern mercenary leader to strike at them, although they leave the battle to subordinates. Things seem to end weakly with the pirate threat, but when the pirates are defeated, their fleet is in ruins, which becomes disastrous as an overwhelming army lead by the Black Knight and a princess of ice have come to take the hero's princedom, and finish off the young prince.

FE9: Chapter 11: With the pirate's armada in flames, and the great army of the Black Knight securing the conquered north, our heroes make a desperate attempt to take as many ship from enemy territory so they can flee to safety...

FE14 Rev: Chapter 12: While they made off with a ship, the enemy army is till in pursuit, as the princess of ice has hired the great Wyvern mercenary themself, freezing the sea and leaving our hero's army separated among multiple ships, as the enemy climb the sides, our heroes must bide their time to find a way to turn the tides of the ice princess's magic and make their escape after driving the Wyvern Mercenary off.

FE 14 Con: Chapter 10: While it seems the world is against our hero, they finally find a safe port in the ally they made in the south, giving them a chance to recoup, but doing so has simply drawn their foes to attack one of his last allies while they are unprepared. Now they must hold the port until their allies return with their army.

FE15: Act 2 Battle 5: For so long our heroes have been on the defensive, but now is their chance to turn things around, as they have stalked a ship controlled by a key member of the sinister cult, but things are not as they appear, as the cultist stands alone, and the dead respond to his call...

FE6: Chapter 21: Having captured the enemy cultist, they learn of an impending ritual to revive the dark dragon emperor in the heart of the kingdom of Wyverns, now they strike at the ritual site, but the Black Knight holds the gates, and the Wyvern mercenary leader will make one last reluctant attack on our heroes before they reach the ritual...

FE5: Endgame: The cult's foul leader sits at the center preparing his ritual, as six dead lords, made from our fallen player units (or fallen enemies if there are too few units dead) seal the alter, and are instrumental in the ritual itself. Our hero are only partially successful as the leader warps away injured before the heroes can finish him off, and an incomplete, mad half-form version of the dark dragon emperor has been unleashed on the world

FE14 Con: chapter 21: The world itself screams as the mad half-formed dark dragon emperor's wake, as the mindless dead swarm into the ritual site, and mad elemental of the earth itself rise up from the ground, our heroes must flee the ritual site as it is drawn into the center of earth.

FE12: Chapter 12: Seeing the mad rampage of the incomplete Dark Dragon Emperor, our hero resolves to do everything in his power to see it ended, and decides to seek out the place where it died before, in search of the legendary weapons that helped defeat it before, that were left behind in the wake of destruction left by its death in its former capital, and so they pass through the graveyard of the dragons...

TRS: Map 21: In the long dead capital of the old Dark Dragon Empire, our heroes seek a weapon to deal with his horrifying half formed return, but much to their dismay the near immortal monster is roaming the grounds as well, so they send forth a smaller stealthy party to loot the ruins. It moves on before long, only for an army of the cult to arrive in numbers overwhelming for the small force, then to be saved by a strong force lead by the heir of light, whom shares the horrifying news that the cult has leveraged the arrival of this monstrous dragon to convinces fearful and greedy princes to side with the cult. The heir begs them return to their mutual ally's city, as his force strikes deeper into the old dead empire trying to slay the mad dragon.

FE4: Endgame: Opening on the head of the cult performing a ritual with the captured heir of light to return the Dark Dragon Emperor to sanity. Taking a human guise it at first desires the death of its foe, before the cult leader warns that the heir's soul is the only thing keeping it fully formed, so he must hold off, for the time being, and to trust in his magic to keep the heir in check with mind control. The dragon warns the cultist of the dangers of keeping that one alive, but is amused by the idea of the power of his enemy working for him. Then he asks if a new empire has been prepared for him, with the cultist covers the success they have had, but warns of one last bastion of hope, that castle port that our heroes have returned to...Our heroes have to power through enemies that have allied with the cult, but have connections to previous enemies, or allies, ending in the princess of ice charging our heroes while 12 dead lords (which are either dead player units, or the allies seen with the heir of light last chapter) defend the dark dragon emperor, with a mind controlled heir of light charging in as well, with the opportunity to kill the cult leader to free the heir of light, to make the final battle MUCH easier.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Please don't tell me it also lasts like 70 turns.

I don't even know where people got that endurance.

Personally, I treated it like a Genealogy map. Took a few days to go through it.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Plot twist: it doesn't.

How can you even know it? Your Kaga hate boner is as unreasonable as it is unwarranted!

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Has anyone ever had the problem of too many crits in fe, to the point where that unit is stealing kills and exp from others?

It has killed more of my units in my ironmans than I can count.

10 hours ago, Benice said:

Nors

I almost forgot to do this.

Vebpisph o

You can thank me later.

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Spending millions of gil in a sitting? Are prizes really high where you are or is there something else going on there?

It's much more simple than that, i'm buying materials. Monster leveling, really.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

How can you even know it? Your Kaga hate boner is as unreasonable as it is unwarranted

Is joke.

It has killed more of my units in my ironmans than I can count.

Equivalent exchange.

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Best of luck. I hope it doesn't ruin the game for you like it did for me.

Dear sweet, innocent Ruben, you should know by now that the only way the game can be ruined for me is if Dimitri, after being sane again, still loves killing every last one of them and makes a motivational speech about it that ends with “murder is cool kids!” while Byleth turns and winks at the camera.

Edited by Sooks

Personally, I treated it like a Genealogy map. Took a few days to go through it.

Both times I've played that map, I've set it aside for a weekend and just played it in pieces periodically through the whole day. 

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Is it just me or are their eyes like 10 miles apart?

No, I was noticed that as well. Especially the one on the right, who’s eye area is going out of her head.

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Is joke.

I will only accept jokes that align with my opinions.

24 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

HnO0XuV.png

Where did everyone's eyebrows go? No offense to the creator, the portraits look fine otherwise, but they have no eyebrows. What's up with that?

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Is it just me or are their eyes like 10 miles apart?

I kinda see what you mean for the pink-haired girl, but the rest look average for anime. You know, other than the distinct lack of eyebrows.

16 hours ago, Spara said:

All I know is its common moniker: "Lever Hell"

And I thought it was an issue when it showed up in 3H.

@Benice Reasons why you'll never see me do a randomised nuzlocke: Legendaries. I just don't want to use them.

46 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Dear sweet, innocent Ruben, you should know by now that the only way the game can be ruined for me is if Dimitri, after being sane again, still loves killing every last one of them and makes a motivational speech about it that ends with “murder is cool kids!” while Byleth turns and winks at the camera.

I mean, I feel like Dimitri's still cool with killing a lot of them if you ask me.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I kinda see what you mean for the pink-haired girl, but the rest look average for anime. You know, other than the distinct lack of eyebrows.

Honestly the one on the far right's eyes don't work at all if you ask me, the right's close to the nose and the left's way off, not to mention the gap that she and the middle one share to a lesser extent. The left one's right eye is also very far from her nose.

I made up my 15 map post, but it's pretty long and I wasn't sure anyone was interested in looking at it. It's a long piece and meandering at that.

Edited by Dayni

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

I made up my 15 map post, but it's pretty long and I wasn't sure anyone was interested in looking at it. It's a long piece and meandering at that.

Go ahead. It probably can't be any worse than my Wrys plot twist.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Go ahead. It probably can't be any worse than my Wrys plot twist.

I mean, it probably is, who can seriously argue Riff was the worst?

Never mind that I didn't even necessarily pick a 15 best maps list.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Is this referring to that one Cindered Shadows map?

It and to a lesser extent Chapter 6.