• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Also, I never thought I would find a fellow Yeagerist here. I hope we can meet again in a dawn without walls.

Same. I don't talk about AoT much here because i was like, the only reader xD

Glad to meet someone else in the Teehee thread

Even if we are getting the worst ending possible.

And even though i wanted a Yaegerist ending, i would've accepted other endings if they made sense. 

But what has been happening since ch.123 has been all kinds of wtf.

And if leaks are true, seems like the ''you're free'' page is gone, too...

writing huh...

wnByNpr.png

I just keep my ideas in a file but never write any idea fully xD

At most i write one-shots

And like, only Fate and Nep so far lol. I try to write FE as well, but it's tough, although i have an idea for a Jugdral x Tellius Crossover xD

Well, there was my 3H x Trails quest as well....

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And even though i wanted a Yaegerist ending, i would've accepted other endings if they made sense. 

I sense an all endings meme coming on.

I mean, not from me because I know very little about AoT, but the idea’s out there now...

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Congratulations. Soon you’ll be like BlazingKnight with fe fates, and everyone will be parading around “if they changed it like Maof06 did it would be better!”

You can tell that the thing is bad when even a fan can do better.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I did not read it, though I did quite enjoy fe4.

Well, if you ever decide to read it, I would appreciate your feedback. Seriously, any feedback is welcome. I can't tell if what I wrote was good or not.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If most of my writing ideas weren't on the unusual side, perhaps I could feel better about uploading them more, haha...

Perhaps writing unusual things is your writer's appeal. Try it, there's always someone who thinks like you.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Can i have ''The worst most selfish girl in the world'' back pls

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Same. I don't talk about AoT much here because i was like, the only reader xD

Glad to meet someone else in the Teehee thread

But what has been happening since ch.123 has been all kinds of wtf.

And if leaks are true, seems like the ''you're free'' page is gone, too...

Yes.

KINO.thumb.png.e2e0b2f4eb4e2315a7483f62050ef432.png

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Perhaps writing unusual things is your writer's appeal. Try it, there's always someone who thinks like you.

Oh, I'm quite aware at this point. As I said, I do have stuff I've uploaded but not under my usual Acacia Sgt moniker.

Even the thing I linked used to have a different username, for the same kind of reason.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Well, if you ever decide to read it, I would appreciate your feedback. Seriously, any feedback is welcome. I can't tell if what I wrote was good or not.

I don’t know if I can do feedback very well, but okay.

30 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

KINO.thumb.png.e2e0b2f4eb4e2315a7483f62050ef432.png

The secret True ending.

Also is that on the left from the anime? Haven't been watching much anime lately and last AoT i watched was S3 (which is what made me love Historia in the first place)

Edited by Shrimperor

I can’t really think of anything special I could do with the prompt, and that would also be like my second ever recreational piece of writing...

you mean like the document i have? Just ideas that are never explored/used. I would be even happy if others used them xD

Edited by Shrimperor

49 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/darthbalmung/18743065/662750/662750_original.png

I actually legit find FFTA's story very interesting cause of the whole "running from reality. 

And how could anyone blame Mewt for wanting to stay? His Dad lost his job, his mother is gone, he gets bullied at school. 

But what really is sad is no one realizes how hard it is for Marche as well. 

Edited by lightcosmo

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also is that on the left from the anime? Haven't been watching much anime lately and last AoT i watched was S3 (which is what made me love Historia in the first place)

It's from second season's ending, aka the ending that spoiled manga readers.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

I actually legit find FFTA's story very interesting cause of the whole "running from reality. 

And how could anyone blame Mewt for wanting to stay? His Dad lost his job, his mother is gone, he gets bullied at school. 

Maybe Marche was the villain after all...

OOOh that one! I remember now

Tbf i am the type who usually just listens to op/eds and not watch them and try to not think too much about them xD

I do remember the Theories about that one though

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wait, someone not calling Marche the true villain?

I'm a little curious what case you make, I played this ages ago.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

Wait, someone not calling Marche the true villain?

I'm a little curious what case you make, I played this ages ago.

Well... Mewt and Ritz don't seem to realize that Marche gets bullied, he gets ignored by his mom cause his brother, he only has one parent, same as Mewt, he doesn't fit in... he isn't happy, same as them. And when they turn against him, he loses his friends, too. Marche doesn't understand how they feel, just like they don't understand how he feels.

Of course i understand Mewt's side as well. He wants his dad to be this strong, proud man as he imagines him. He wants his mom back so he and his dad can be normal with eachother. And he wants Babus as a "friend" who can truly stay by his side.

And yes, Marche wants to leave, but that doesn't mean ruining Mewt's life, he has friends. Marche would be there for him no matter what, but he is so afraid that he doesn't see that.

Personally, I've always found a bit thought-proviking that, regardless, one world will be gone. Imagine what the Generic Guild Members must be thinking.

"Sure, it's fine, we'll help you get rid of our world so yours comes back."

Either way someone is getting the short end of the stick.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Maybe they accept that they aren't meant to exist. Some people are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for a friend.

That's kinda the thing, though. Who decides which world deserves to exist over the other? Created by the Grimoire or not, it has become as much its own thing as "reality" was.

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That's kinda the thing, though. Who decides which world deserves to exist over the other? Created by the Grimoire or not, it has become as much its own thing as "reality" was.

I guess that's fair, but i would assume at the ending, when the worlds is changing back, they understand.

TIL Superman 64 can be played without dealing with a single ring.

And that's awe inspiring.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Well... Mewt and Ritz don't seem to realize that Marche gets bullied, he gets ignored by his mom cause his brother, he only has one parent, same as Mewt, he doesn't fit in... he isn't happy, same as them. And when they turn against him, he loses his friends, too. Marche doesn't understand how they feel, just like they don't understand how he feels.

Which when you consider Marche's the new kid and they've both got stuff going on in their own heads, isn't surprising. There's all this distance between the lot that was going to have to be dealt with if they were dealing with this in their regular lives instead of teleporting to Ivalice and fighting it out there.

Then there's Doned, a person who has probably the strongest reason of the lot to want to stay, being that he's able to walk in Ivalice. It's harsh on him too, but I think another reason for the Marche as true villain talk is that for all the talk of escapism we don't get a very deep exploration of how this magically conjured reality is super sucky, which is easy to see when the bullies from the prologue fight are turned into easy generic zombies in some minor fight or the limited discussion of how the massive amount of monsters, judge systems and jagds impact on the people just name a few this late in the day.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Of course i understand Mewt's side as well. He wants his dad to be this strong, proud man as he imagines him. He wants his mom back so he and his dad can be normal with eachother. And he wants Babus as a "friend" who can truly stay by his side.

And yes, Marche wants to leave, but that doesn't mean ruining Mewt's life, he has friends. Marche would be there for him no matter what, but he is so afraid that he doesn't see that.

And the there's Llednar, another expression of Mewt wanting someone who will stand by and protect him. One with less character interactions and more of a visual exemplary of what he wants.

(Man Ritz got so little going for her story wise)

It comes to another question: How much of the Ivalice peoples are those who also come from their old town? How many of these people will stay in the book afterwards? Just a thought, does a character with no ties to reality count as having died if the reality's restored?