Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

...Okay no but really, it's just so bizarre. Youtube recommended me a vtuber with only a few hundred subscribers. There were only 10 people at the stream when I arrived! The decision is just... so baffling!

It’s fate obviously. Gotta meet your soulmate.

Ah yes, nothing says romance quite like liking the same game that Armagon hates.

“I hate Armagon...”

“アーマゴンとは何ですか? 私はベリックが大好きです”

S rank achieved!

...But, if it were, would you pay me moneys? Because I could really use moneys right about now.

Same.

I can use the façade of a cute anime girl to get people into Berwick Saga! Brilliant!

You seem to have gotten her interested in streaming Berwick.

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Then again, some of the most popular vtubers out there give me a run for my money when it comes to being horny, so who knows. Perhaps I'd fit right in.

Vtuber crossover prison break flick?

Where the prison's ho-

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I hate Armagon...”

S rank achieved!

This should be a slice of life anime.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Ruben’s crusade for the cause of Kaga knows no bounds.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean yeah, but she was speedrunning and wasted like 30 seconds because Hubert decided he couldn't fall there. What, you thought I was dissing her gaming skills? I felt so bad for her lol

Well, she's won now. I don't even know how I ended up here. There's 11 people watching, and I don't even speak the language, but the algorythm decided to recommend this stream to me for some ungodly reason. She tried to pronounce my username when I congratulated her on her victory. It was rather adorable.

What a weird experience it has been. Even Three Houses's presence couldn't make me angry this time. I'm just confused at the algorythm's choices...

No I didn't think you were underplaying anyone, just that eventually FE is gonna say "nope!" To any player, not expecting that is kinda silly.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

“I hate Armagon...”

S rank achieved!

A support to surpass Beruka and Saizo C

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes.

Victory.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

This should be a slice of life anime.

Hahahahah... Okay, we're starting to go too far now.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ruben falling into the Rabbit hole, i see.

My recommendations feed has been filled with vtuber clips for months, but shhh I must keep up appearances

Just now, lightcosmo said:

No I didn't think you were underplaying anyone, just that eventually FE is gonna say "nope!" To any player, not expecting that is kinda silly.

I mean, sure, but it was still sad. Even without understanding the language, I could feel her panic in her actions ingame.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

It was love at first Berwick.

This is being too hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean you can’t blame him, the attempted username pronunciation was rather cute.

Time stamped.

Oh, good lord, she tried it twice! Hahahahahah! I didn't even notice the first!

She choked on "Saint" both times, too. This is too good. What in the world is happening to me...

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Before long, this thread will be we l(ike) hellos, games, teehees, and VTubers. Kek.

I don't know how I feel about the fact that I was the one who brought this change about...

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

“I hate Armagon...”

S rank achieved!

Ruben is a tsundere confirmed?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

So these "rituals" were not allowed (based on "second offense) but i get the feeling it wasn't enforced.

Exactly:

Spoiler
    1. Punishment
      1. Universities attempted to outlaw or at least moderate hazing, often by curtailing the mulcts (fines).
      2. However, it always proved futile. As futile as it was to resist the plagues which struck society including universities every so often, seen on campus as God’s punishment for hazing.
      3. University officials did not lack the discipline to punish student customs and utterly juvenile behaviors. Proctors and bedels were rough and ready to apprehend young offenders by the neck if need be.
      4. Corporal punishment was seldom resorted to until the 1400s, when residential colleges received more and younger laymen and upper class scions, who were less focused on professional careers, degrees, or spending the evening over a candlelit book.
      5. Before the 1400s, misbehavior was effectively dealt with by…
        1. Fines, which hurt pauperes (students from the poorer classes) the most.
        2. Denials of the “commons”- food and drink.
        3. Mulcts of candle wax, and “sconces” of wine.
        4. Incarceration in university jails.
        5. Postponement of degrees.
        6. Suspension or explosion from the college or university.
        7. Banishment from town.
        8. And as a last resort- excommunication from the Church.

As for the first major statutory offense...

Spoiler
      1. The first offense- failure to speak in Latin!
        1. Latin was the language of instruction, but you had to speak it. All. The. Time. Even when out of the classroom and relaxing in the residences!
      2. Speaking in “vulgar” languages was equated with rendering all communications barren, absurd, and devoid of the slightest value.
      3. Most students refused to rat on their fellow classmates for so petty an offense.
        1. Therefore, a systems of fines and undergraduate lupi -wolves- overseen by rectors and proctors was enacted. Germany was excellent at this.
          1. The lupi were student spies who reported on the vulgarisantes to the university.
        2. The names of Latin violators were reported, registered, and read publicly aloud every Friday.

...the schools totally misplaced their priorities.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know, I think I was a happier man before I knew that school in the middle ages was Hell on Earth.

Look on the bright side, undergraduates didn't have to purchase a single book!* And you didn't't have put up with written exams!

*Because it was entirely expected that undergrads wouldn't be able to afford their books. This was before the printing press, so every book had to be written by hand. And paper had yet to cross the whole of Asia from China to Europe, parchment and vellum are more expensive than paper, as they require the skin of many cows. 

Also, you were expected to take notes on the lectures since you had no books to read. Or you could be sections of the books for less, or you could steal copy them yourself from someone who owned the books, or you could buy their notes on the lectures and books. -Don't expect to borrow anything out of the library though, they're off-limits to undergrads, and open only a few hours a couple days of the week. The libraries have small, fairly unorganized catalogues, and the books are literally chained to the shelves, you can place them on a tiny reading stand in front of the shelves without any chairs or benches to sit on.

As for your exams, they're all oral disputations, argue with logic to the best of your ability. If you do a quodlibeta disputation wherein practically anyone from the campus can show up and throw questions at you, expect the possibility of someone asking about a hot-button controversial topic of the day b/c they like watching the world burn. Prepare for that one person who hates you to show and throw a thinly-veiled insult in the form of a question at you as well. The faculty might shut down these offenders ASAP, but they already did the damage by asking the shit in the first place.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Before long, this thread will be we l(ike) hellos, games, teehees, and VTubers. Kek.

Once more unto the breach dear friends, once more,

Or close up the wall with our Teeheers dead!

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

My recommendations feed has been filled with vtuber clips for months, but shhh I must keep up appearances

The VTuber hole consumes all.

Oh, good lord, she tried it twice! Hahahahahah! I didn't even notice the first!

She choked on "Saint" both times, too. This is too good. What in the world is happening to me...

739287557736628344.png?v=1

don't know how I feel about the fact that I was the one who brought this change about...

It makes it that much better.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ruben is a tsundere confirmed?

Pfft, hahahaha!

Edited by twilitfalchion

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

It makes it that much better.

The mother of all plot twists, it is.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

This is some great addition to the Teehee lore

General Shrimperor, you're shorter than I expected.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Meanwhile, I'm just standing near it, terrified of the abyss.

Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Before the 1400s, misbehavior was effectively dealt with by…

1. Fines, which hurt pauperes (students from the poorer classes) the most.
  2. Denials of the “commons”- food and drink.
  3. Mulcts of candle wax, and “sconces” of wine.
  4. Incarceration in university jails.
  5. Postponement of degrees.
  6. Suspension or explosion from the college or university.
  7. Banishment from town.
  8. And as a last resort- excommunication from the Church.

These ones are pretty much overkill.

Well, excommunication isn't really a thing nowadays but it was practically a death sentence back in those days.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...the schools totally misplaced their priorities.

I can see that haha.

It does feel like a lot of it was designed to just stop the poor people from attending.