Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

30 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I rarely replay games, however, very very often i replay parts of games. Example Trails in the Sky SC final dungeon, where i went through it like 5 times with different party members each

It depends for me. I like to replay most of the games i play (though obviously not right away, especially after Three Houses) but there's some games where i'm like "yeah i'm good" after beating them once. Most notably, Breath of the Wild. Fantastic game but man, i don't have any motivation to replay it, even after three years. Also i misplaced my copy, see this is why digital > physical.

25 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'd never have gotten to know that franchise without people here (Armagon and Shrimpy in particular, Armagon recommended the series to me, Shrimpy gave me tips and other help). And, thanks to these two, I found one of my all-time favorite games and my favorite franchise to take profile pictures from.

Ayyy let's go.

On the same token, you were a contributing factor into me getting into Atelier. I already had plans to get into Atelier after Atelier Ryza was announced but it wasn't until after you posted Cygnus that i was like "mmm, maybe i should make this a priority".

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

xVnQpEK.png

I sure got my priorities straight

Same.

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Ayyy let's go.

On the same token, you were a contributing factor into me getting into Atelier. I already had plans to get into Atelier after Atelier Ryza was announced but it wasn't until after you posted Cygnus that i was like "mmm, maybe i should make this a priority".

Glad to be of assistance! ^^

I like how wholesome this thread has become. :3

Anyhoodle, er... I took a break from Nep to continue my other ventures, and I'm continuing Fate/Extra (I'll continue Trails in the Sky once I'm done with this game) at the moment, again faced with a choice:
dJlDWUY.png
Who do I save?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

TsundeRin

Yeah, I was tempted to go with Rin for this one, since my Servant is Archer and I'm hoping there's some special dialogue if I pick her. But I also like Rani, so I was in a bit of a bind there.
Alrighty, I'll save Rin's butt from getting annihilated! Thanks, Shrimpy!

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeah, I was tempted to go with Rin for this one, since my Servant is Archer and I'm hoping there's some special dialogue if I pick her. But I also like Rani, so I was in a bit of a bind there.

npnp

<-doesn't know really anything about Rani except how she looks like

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

My favorite thing about the Trails world is how it expertly manages in to mix in a fantasy and modern world. You'll see more of what i mean by that in the later in later games, should you decide to play them.

I agree. After playing FE so much, it's nice to play something with a bit more of a realistic story, apart from the obvious fantasy elements.

54 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It's always a joy to see people enjoy stuff you loved and recommended^^

And it's also very appreciated to receive recommendations for games or other media that someone thinks you or others might enjoy. Thanks for that.

36 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

All the time. Not everything is for everyone, after all. I did hear that the Re;Birth games fixed a lot of the issues the PS3 games had, but I understand that playing that game turned you off from the series.
It happened to me too with Xenoblade 2. I wanted to try it out because it was so praised here and while I did like playing it, it ultimately didn't grip me as much as it did others. I had to concede that that series isn't excatly my cup of tea. I still love to read you guys' posts about the games, though.

Yeah, that's how XenoblaDE was for me. The gameplay and story just didn't catch my attention nearly as much as Trails has. But I agree it's nice to see other people enjoy games and post about them.

Edited by twilitfalchion

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

>someone on reddit complaining about FE16
>''want a good story like FE7''

n0t4uk3ubbn41.jpg

They wanted the worst story ever?

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Now you'll get to see the most cursed Master, if you hadn't in that playthrough XD

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Fire Emblem Fates intensifies.

I'm gonna be honest, there are a lot of things I dislike in FE7 more than Fates, "hot take" as the kids on the shittiest website ever call it

1 minute ago, Caster said:

I'm gonna be honest, there are a lot of things I dislike in FE7 more than Fates, "hot take" as the kids on the shittiest website ever call it

I would take Fates over FE7 anyday. Atleast Fates has amazing gameplay in Conquest. FE7 has nothing enjoyable imo

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

npnp

Saved Rin's butt.
Her Servant croaked, though. And I laughed, because I was reminded of Carnival Phantasm. XD

Spoiler

6up65Tk.png

This guy really can't catch a break, can he? XD

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Rani is basically Illya, except she starts out as an emotionless girl.

3 minutes ago, Caster said:

Now you'll get to see the most cursed Master, if you hadn't in that playthrough XD

I heard the masters in Rin's and Rani's routes are different, so I'm very excited to see what exactly is different.
And I hope Archer has some special dialogue with or about Rin, considering who he is (based off of).

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, that's how XenoblaDE was for me. The gameplay and story just didn't catch my attention nearly as much as Trails has. But I agree it's nice to see other people enjoy games and post about them.

Yep!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

XD
Poor Blue Spandex Man. At least he's awesome in Extella and Extella Link.

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I heard the masters in Rin's and Rani's routes are different, so I'm very excited to see what exactly is different.

Oh no... 
he doesn't know...

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Okay, now I'm scared...

The master in... uh, Rin's route... is uh... yea... uh, very... interest...ing...?

Aaaand I love Hakuno(n) even more now lmao

HYZSaTP.png

Picking Rin was worth it for this line alone. XD

1 minute ago, Caster said:

The master in... uh, Rin's route... is uh... yea... uh, very... interest...ing...?

Oh... I guess I'll see fairly soon!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Are we talking FSN bad ends interesting here? xD

Spoiler

What would you consider a cannibal clown girl who killed and ate her pet and family who wants to eat her servant Vlad III who loves her for some reason?
Is that interesting, or?

8 minutes ago, Caster said:
  Hide contents

What would you consider a cannibal clown girl who killed and ate her pet and family who wants to eat her servant Vlad III who loves her for some reason?
Is that interesting, or?

umu

Spoiler

Not as ''interesting'' as some of HF bad ends though xD

haha

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Okay... what in the heck is this?

Reveal hidden contents

0xenNKU.png

I am legitimately terrified.

Fun fact, I believe she's the only master in Extra that isn't back in CCC because they killed her off offscreen