Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

My pfp is that of a character who is about to enjoy his 60th anniversary this month.

Yeah, that can't be you, the happy occassion already came to pass decades ago.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

u4IVaJw.png

Like, what, using an arm to hold on to the cliff while throwing the axe with the other? Don't get me started if it was Dune or Sheela doing that.

Sheela bites a rock in order to hold on while firing a bow.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

The sound of going from 1st to 8th and then back because the game can't handle branching storylines tracks.

atleast unlike N64 you can actually see the placement...

although tbf i kinda miss the gimmick of not seeing the placement on that map haha, was fun in it's own way

Spoiler

So I need to decide how much rest to go for with Bolverk following the group. I’m gonna go for the full rest with only a few sleeping at a time option.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

although tbf i kinda miss the gimmick of not seeing the placement on that map haha, was fun in it's own way

What? You can see the placements. Just switch the placement list to another mode (where the map gets outlined in R/B/Y depending on what lap your on)

Edit: wait, you mean Yoshi's course.

Edited by lightcosmo

Okay, had to stop playing since it was time for my online class... but no, looks like there won't be one today.

Well, back to VS...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The only difference between that track and the others was that everyone's portrait was replaced by a questionmark symbol. But the game still keeps track of everyone's progression as normal.

Speaking of Mario Kart 64, anyone ever managed to save Ghost data on Rainbow Road?

Edited by BrightBow

I’m gonna get a heroic title for Iver while titles last.

Hmm… I think I’m going to give him the mountain, because it fits how I use him the most. I don’t know, though, I kind of like the unmoved as well.

I think I’ll go with the Mountain.

Edited by Sooks

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

So I need to decide how much rest to go for with Bolverk following the group. I’m gonna go for the full rest with only a few sleeping at a time option.

I hope you made the right choice.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m gonna get a heroic title for Iver while titles last.

Hmm… I think I’m going to give him the mountain, because it fits how I use him the most. I don’t know, though, I kind of like the unmoved as well.

I think I’ll go with the Mountain.

Sure, that's not a bad idea.

Spoiler

Though if you give him Monster Hunter he straight up becomes a nosferatank of sorts, gaining strength for every kill. He quickly becomes an insane monster.

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

what blasphemy is this

I can count the number of times I finished a slice of cake with one hand.

18 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also unlike N64, the track is manageable because the game doesn't control like ass.

Mario Kart wasn't actually good until Double Dash.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sure, that's not a bad idea.

Hide contents

Though if you give him Monster Hunter he straight up becomes a nosferatank of sorts, gaining strength for every kill. He quickly becomes an insane monster.

I doubt Nosferatanking would be that viable in this game with how turns work and I usually throw him straight into the enemies. 

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I hope you made the right choice.

Same.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I doubt Nosferatanking would be that viable in this game with how turns work and I usually throw him straight into the enemies. 

Spoiler

3 strength per kill is nothing to sneeze at. I did say "of sorts." But still, no choice is bad in this aspect.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

What

The enemy randomly just got an entire team back

What

How am I supposed to win this

Not randomly. Check out the number next to the unit order display, at the bottom left corner of the screen. In wave battles, you must defeat each wave within the time limit, or else the enemy gets reinforcements - in other words, the next wave begins immediately without giving you the option to replenish your team.

So yeah. You were too slow. Too bad.

I love how in Wario Land 4 you collect disks in each stage, expecting them to be the game's OST... but then you go to the sound room and it's just fucking noises and a guy poorly cosplaying as Wario making dumb faces. I love this game.

Anyway, I only need to find one more fragment of a medallion, fight one boss and it's on to the final area. I'll have this game done tonight.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not randomly. Check out the number next to the unit order display, at the bottom left corner of the screen. In wave battles, you must defeat each wave within the time limit, or else the enemy gets reinforcements - in other words, the next wave begins immediately without giving you the option to replenish your team.

So yeah. You were too slow. Too bad.

There isn’t one. Unless this is the last wave, that’s probably it actually.

Edited by Sooks