Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I just want to say I support @DragonFlames's idea to sell Fates.

Mainly because I've been considering for a while now to sell my copy of Three Houses.

Fuck Three Houses.

Thank you! I support your decision as well, in this regard.
If you're really not enjoying a game, and you have a physical copy, why keep it?

Rather, try to make some money off of it and buy something else you enjoy with that money, instead.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yep.

716038515028131881.png?v=1

Agreed.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

*me "i should stop torturing you"*

*Draggy "it's okay"*

lmao, that made my day!

Heh! ^^
No torture you could administer would match the agony that is Ninja Hell. XD

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Thank you! I support your decision as well, in this regard.
If you're really not enjoying a game, and you have a physical copy, why keep it?

Rather, try to make some money off of it and buy something else you enjoy with that money, instead.

I've been planning to ask at the Game store where I usually buy my physical games. I believe they accept second-hand games, but I'm not sure. Doesn't hurt to ask. Of course, I haven't had a reason to go there in a century. Maybe when Mario Golf comes out?

Heh! ^^
No torture you could administer would match the agony that is Ninja Hell. XD

Wait, i hardly even got a chance... And that's not fair, Ninja hell is too much for most people, how can i compete with that?!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I've been planning to ask at the Game store where I usually buy my physical games. I believe they accept second-hand games, but I'm not sure. Doesn't hurt to ask. Of course, I haven't had a reason to go there in a century. Maybe when Mario Golf comes out?

I'd go for it! If you have the opportunity to do so!

Wait, i hardly even got a chance... And that's not fair, Ninja hell is too much for most people, how can i compete with that?!

XD
Are you Plutia/Iris Heart now? XD

Hey guys, turns out, we did get Fire Emblem news after all

Screenshot_20210616-082922.png

Yes for real.

The new WarioWare is being made by IntSys btw so this actually makes sense.

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Every map more than one small group of these bastards appear in is ass, honestly. xD
Ninjas were a mistake.

Ninjas themselves are fine imo, it's just that Ch.17 is too much. Too much.

The other ninja maps in Birthright and Revelation are also bad because invisible spikes.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well if it's anything like it is over here, you'll probably get like $5 out of it (convert to Euros).

XD
Are you Plutia/Iris Heart now? XD

Now that would be something, wouldn't it?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Well if it's anything like it is over here, you'll probably get like $5 out of it (convert to Euros).

I'd say that's about what it's worth, tbh.

I'd say that's about what it's worth, tbh.

I know this is a haha joke but like for real, trade-ins are a joke.

I traded in three games once, $15. For all three.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Hey guys, turns out, we did get Fire Emblem news after all

Screenshot_20210616-082922.png

Yes for real.

The new WarioWare is being made by IntSys btw so this actually makes sense.

Nani?

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Now that would be something, wouldn't it?

Indeed. XD

17 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Birthright? More like birthed wrong, amirite? Hahahaahh....

That was a terrible joke.

I laughed, anyhow. XD

36 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've also lost a rescue staff because I didn't realize until it was too late that I had nobody that could open it aside from Azura and her 1-use chest key. 

OOF

Niles is friggin' useless.
Guy can't hit the broad side of a barn and when he does, it only does pitiful amounts of damage.
If he wasn't the only unit with capture on the Conquest side (GAME DESIGN! (tm)) (and he's not even good at it due to aforementioned circumstances, and Capture only making his hitting problems even worse than they already are), and the only one with Locktouch for a while until you get Kaze (who is just about equally useless, because none of the good hidden weapons are available on Conquest outside of My Castle rewards (again, GAME DESIGN! (tm)), he'd be instant bench fodder.
Then again, only a handful of the units in Conquest are anything even remotely approaching usable. The game railroads you pretty hard into using specific ones... which is another aspect I greatly dislike about it.

---

Anyway

Have some music from my personal favorite SRPG instead.

15 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

who is just about equally useless, because none of the good hidden weapons are available on Conquest outside of My Castle rewards

while i agree with you on Niles, i can't say i agree on Kaze.

You get plenty of good hidden weapons in shop and drops (although Flame Shuriken usually goes to Felicia), he has super high res and weapon advantage over Mages. Makes him really good against the super strong enemy sages later on. Not to mention he is super fast and can inflict debuffs

Edited by Shrimperor

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Got vaccine today. Not planned as my original appointment was next week actually

Good for you! Join the community of the safe. Until humanity's incompetence lets a new variant spread that ruins what we've tried to do and ends up setting our world a few centuries back, to when the occasional plague was part of normal existence, it wasn't until the 1700s that the Black Death abandoned Europe forever, that was four centuries of painful buboes.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Other than some shinesparking moments, i'd say your relying on morely memory than reflexes.

Memory of entire enormous Metroidvania map layouts isn't exactly my strong suit either.😆

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

SMTV looks dope (legit excited for this one)

The Japanese got a better trailer BTW.:

And if you didn't see it, we also got a look at the boxart:

Spoiler

E38PoUFUcAA89Fi?format=jpg&name=large

The only new demon design I can identify here is the guy to the lower left. Egyptian headdress + green skin can only mean Osiris, God of the Underworld. Good, because his old artwork looked like it was ripped straight from a hieroglyph, I think you;d've used a new one.

I haven’t been vaccinated because we were supposed to be notified when the place we were going to go to got more doses, but so far nothing.

Ok but this one goes hard tho.

34 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Then again, only a handful of the units in Conquest are anything even remotely approaching usable. The game railroads you pretty hard into using specific ones... which is another aspect I greatly dislike about it.

Eh, can't say I ever felt forced to use someone.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Bill Gates can now directly Beam HD Anime into my head

Bill Gates will modify your body with nanomachines.

Now every vaccinated person can become Senator Armstrong.

53 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Niles is friggin' useless.
Guy can't hit the broad side of a barn and when he does, it only does pitiful amounts of damage.
If he wasn't the only unit with capture on the Conquest side (GAME DESIGN! (tm)) (and he's not even good at it due to aforementioned circumstances, and Capture only making his hitting problems even worse than they already are), and the only one with Locktouch for a while until you get Kaze (who is just about equally useless, because none of the good hidden weapons are available on Conquest outside of My Castle rewards (again, GAME DESIGN! (tm)), he'd be instant bench fodder.

I disagree, I think everyone is plenty usable in Conquest. Even generics. As for Kaze, you're selling him extremely short. Shurikens and knives are excellent debuffing weapons, and while Kaze's strength isn't that great, his speed is stellar. He's not the best unit in the game, but he's pretty good.

That being said, Niles is absolutely not great design. Putting something like capture on a single unit that you can lose is just bad. Capture should absolutely be a universal skill that nerfs the unit's stats when it's used. It shouldn't be put on a unit that is then himself made bad to compensate.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

If I were Niles, I simply would've dodged.

Ohh, you don't know what it is to be under my direction, Armagon. Even when I'm not fucking up spectacularly, my comlpetely inconsistent luck manifests in the most hilarious ways to get my units killed. Like the time every wyvern lord in FE6 chapter 21 had the same stats... Except one specific lord that had less speed. Just enough that Hugh could double him, but not the rest. So my strategy that counted on Hugh being unable to kill the lords resulted in him killing that one lord and then dying.

Fuck my life.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Capture should absolutely be a universal skill that nerfs the unit's stats when it's used. I

while i don't necessarily disagree, the thing is, unlike Thracia, Capture isn't really needed in coquest