Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Ruben will murderize me after i took away hist last healer oof

well, he will still get Flora and Izana, i am stuck with only Saphira...

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ruben will murderize me after i took away hist last healer oof

well, he will still get Flora and Izana, i am stuck with only Saphira...

You're stuck with only Saphira and Berwick's awesome vulneraries that cost 500D apiece. I have to go like 3 chapters with Azura's AoE heal of 2-3 HP per turn.

Unless I reclass Effie. I don't want to, but I might have to, Jesus fucking Christ.

Just now, MRDRHAWK said:

who are you people

Good question.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Shrimperor said:

If your Nyx is lvl 10 or higher you can Heartseal then Master Seal into adventurer

This is the level of desperation that you're forcing me into, Shrimperor.

Disregard the fact that I killed the other half of the healers in the game. This is all on you...!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Disregard the fact that I killed the other half of the healers in the game. This is all on you...!

You also basically forced me to not use my strongest units, which put me into this situation...

Yeah i could've hired them, but i lack the money to hire units i won't use in the long term...

oh well 

Disaster happening xD

Edited by Shrimperor

Aaaaaaaaaaand the ironman is over. With no healers, I can't keep up, so Effie died, Nyx got one-rounded, and then they went straight for Azura.

Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted.

Aaaaaaaaaaand the ironman is over. With no healers, I can't keep up, so Effie died, Nyx got one-rounded, and then they went straight for Azura.

DnlQ17BW4AA_ek4.jpeg

Big F

Endgame beard can't return home now...

Well, game over count is 1 for each of us now lol

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Honestly? It was. I kinda tried to do different combinations everytime a unit was killed (either by your or me) which was kinda fun in it's own away.

I appreciate Kramer and Christine quite a bit more now, for example

Still hate Sherlock tho lol

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

And he's the MC of his game so you wouldn't be able to pretend he doesn't exist.

Remind me to never touch that game. XP

33 minutes ago, MRDRHAWK said:

who are you people

I'm DragonFlames, but everyone calls me Draggy, or in one case, Draggyman.
Nice to meet you! ^^

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

F

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

Das a lot

Project X-Zone Warriors?

Edited by DragonFlames

Big F

For the heck of it, I kept going. I managed to pull back and let Xander handle things, but with everyone injured, he was the only one that could do anything. And then I got Elfuigi killed stupidly. I think I could've beaten it if I had focused, but well... half the army was dead lol. The only children I had left to get were Siegbert and one other kid from Camilla.

Endgame beard can't return home now...

Well, game over count is 1 for each of us now lol

I honestly don't know if I can even continue lol. At this point the only viable way to keep going might just be for this to degenerate into a Camilla + Xander solo, and that's not fun.

Honestly? It was. I kinda tried to do different combinations everytime a unit was killed (either by your or me) which was kinda fun in it's own away.

I appreciate Kramer and Christine quite a bit more now, for example

See? Now you just have to replay the game properly

Still hate Sherlock tho lol

You've never gotten to see his full potential. His full, one-rounding lategame bosses potential.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

At this point the only viable way to keep going might just be for this to degenerate into a Camilla + Xander solo, and that's not fun.

Xander can be killed very easily in the map you are in if you aren'T careful btw

You've never gotten to see his full potential. His full, one-rounding lategame bosses potential.

Ruby hit more targets than he did

RUBY!

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Xander can be killed very easily in the map you are in if you aren'T careful btw

Oh, Christ...

Ruby hit more targets than he did

RUBY!

The thing about Sherlock is that the first half of the game, he's useless and misses everything, which makes a lot of newbies (myself included, to be honest) underestimate him and drop him quickly.

Get him to promotion, however, and he'll become one of the most reliable nukes you'll get. The man one-rounds everything with triple-shot, it's wonderful.

Oh, Christ..

There are a couple Adventurers with Shining Bows and Freeze on that map. Very often i end up having Xander killed on that map to them if i am not careful, ad they can 2 shot him basically. Iirc one of them can even double him or something

Get him to promotion, however, and he'll become one of the most reliable nukes you'll get. The man one-rounds everything with triple-shot, it's wonderful.

oh i believe you

it's just

he's such a pain with his hitrates to lvl up. You need to be super lucky

oh i believe you

it's just

he's such a pain with his hitrates to lvl up. You need to be super lucky

Well, that's true, but the payoff is worth it. He's wonderful.

As punishment for losing the ironman first, you must replay Berwick Saga and use Sherlock in every single map

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Project X-Zone Warriors?

I mean yeah, this is basically the AoE chapter.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The thing about Sherlock is that the first half of the game, he's useless and misses everything,

That's a long time to be useless.

Well, that's true, but the payoff is worth it. He's wonderful.

I was elated when i was able to get ~80 hit with him

but he then proceeds to miss every 80 in existence <.<

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

And he's the MC of his game so you wouldn't be able to pretend he doesn't exist.

Well, one MC ofc. Leanne and Zephyr share equal screen time with Vashyron.

Although again, the plot of Resonance of Fate (with the totally different title "End of Eternity" in Japan) is thin. Most of the game consists of doing varied jobs to help the world of Basel, from the aforementioned danger-fraught trip for wine in a freezer dungeon, to stopping some madman who hijacked a mine, to chucking Christmas presents at kids. 

Only like the last two chapters of... 12? 15? have the continuous, serious tone described in one of the opening trailers. That trailer the one where the new world leader finds out there is no God and humanity in fact has their lives regulated in some ways by a secret supercomputer, which he and the other main antagonist hijack, thus allowing them to simply not die if they tell Zenith to save them from a would-be fatal gunshot for instance. Or, they could crush a piece of blue quartz that represents an individual's life to Zenith, and thus instantly kill the person that quartz represents.

Alright sci-fi premise, but pretty wasted.

Watching some more Boss Rushes in Ys Origin on Nightmare right now. It's a world of difference between Normal and this, and that is quite interesting to see!

But... Falcom REALLY loves repetition to the point of complete obnoxiousness, don't they?
It's a very concerning pattern I've noticed in many of their games.

Just now, Armagon said:

I mean yeah, this is basically the AoE chapter.

Neat!