Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Shoutouts to the biggest con artists in human history for writing like ten thousand pages to "prove" that 1+1=2 and somehow getting away with it.

What I find hilarious is that people of today wear their noses up so high with how supposedly "smart" we are (and let's not kid ourselves, we are not), yet nearly everything we do in science is still based on stuff they invented 2,000+ years ago... you know, the same time period where some people doubt folks could have made anything without help from either god(s) or aliens.

Kinda flies in the face of the whole "human evolution is linear" mindset that arises from humanity's need to see itself as something "special". If human evolution really was linear, going by today's standards, we wouldn't have made it through the first ice age.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Cute look for Nep! 

I agree!

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You playing the remaster or the original?

It would have to be the HD Remaster. The version with Raidou never left Japan, HD has him by default, with Dante as paid DLC. HD remaster alone has voice acting too.

Speaking of SMT, Persona 5 Strikers I've noticed is already on sale for $20 off, it hasn't been six months yet and Atlus is already starting with that. Given Atlus's 3DS history of frequent sales and permanent price drops, this could be a positive sign that Atlus plans for the same strategy with the Switch. And Nocturne HD is a good if somewhat aged game, but a crappy and overpriced Remaster, so it warrants it.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

yet nearly everything we do in science is still based on stuff they invented 2,000+ years ago...

I mean yeah, that's how it logically would be. Everything builds upon itself.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

would have to be the HD Remaster. The version with Raidou never left Japan

Ah, I see.

31 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You playing the remaster or the original?

Remaster. The only other way I had of playing it is on my PS3, but my game kept freezing during the first Kalpa. I shelved it, so I didn't find the high price that much of a bother.

Current Wrys as a sage.

H0pjhzjm o

To be fair, I did just give him a speedwing because... I don't know, I just felt like it. It's not like he needs it as a swordmaster pffft.

By the way, his magic growth as a swordmaster is 10% and he got a level last time.

This guy.

Arlen's such an unfortunate unit. He's stuck being the sucky mage of the game without reaching Yubello's level of hilarity. It's like, if we're comparing this game's mages to FE6's armors, Yubello is Wendy and Arlen is Barth. Sure, Arlen's better, but that just means even the folks who like bad units don't use him.

...Well, I do use him, but that's mostly because his support with Kris is the best. He just spends three conversations berating the avatar, which is a rarity.

18 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You want something funny?

cHWjDi0.png

KagaFish!

Hah!

Just now, Robert Stewart said:

Berwick Ch14 question:

Hide contents

Do you get anything special for talking to Lynette instead of just getting her at the end of the map?

Nope, you just get her out of the way.

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I always want to kill Gordova by taking advantage of "Our Bond", but I can never find a good setup for it.

That's a hilarious idea that would probably be too difficult to pull off. Stupid one-hex corridors...

Besides, I've always found it funny enough to shoot down Gordova before he can even move. So humilliating.

Edited by Saint Rubenio