• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Best team IMO for general stuff in Hyperdimension Neptunia:

Noire

Blanc

MAGES./Neptune

You really don't get a chance to use the others and Comps isn't too good and IF is pretty worthless.

Edit: Vert is okay. 

Edited by lightcosmo

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Game's great and it's perfect as my introduction to the PS4.

The stealth missions where you play as MJ or Miles should just be deleted tho.

Miles is in the base game? Neat. I dropped it early, cause I thought everything got stale really quickly.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Gotta be honest, I like her. I find her funny. She's completely, unabashedly, unapologetically, hopelessly, permanently horny. It's hilarious.

Except for the part where she stalks people as a result of said horniness.

I bet you like Soleil too, don’t you? 😛

Just a year? Huh.

Well I haven’t been playing FE for that long. I think I started fe7 in… late 2019?

Hisame made no impression at all.

Hisame is literally just Leo but with the father/son role reversed.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

lVYjzDj.png

...I can't fucking believe my Luck

Sakura will kick alot of Ass with her 30 Mag now 😄

Congrats!

Wait why didn’t you just make her an onymoji?

Edited by Sooks

Nina but with F/F? And that she wants to be one of the F's? At least outside of Japan.

Not that in Japan she's much better from what I heard, as she embraces a different stereotype over there.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Miles is in the base game?

Yep. Granted, he doesn't become Spider-Man in this game but he's there.

I will admit combat can get a little repetitive at times and boss quality is low....but the game is still very fun.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Apparently I’ve been on the forums for a year. I just noticed, so there’s the fun fact of the day.

Feels longer than that.😄

And here I thought subjective time was supposed to be shorter when you're having fun, not longer.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh god, don't remind me. XD
Lianshi in WO3U and DW8XL was straight up unusable for me. Empires and WO4 kinda fixed her, but her duck-hook blades were kind of unwieldy, as well. She's probably the Wu character I've played the least across all games I have she appeared in, with Sun Quan or Xiaoqiao being the ones I used the most... especially in DW8Empires and WO4.
Sun Quan's Flame Blade is only surpassed by Arnice's Warriors All-Stars moveset for most fun sword moveset in Musou games for me.

A tad ironic one of the absolute worst weapons belongs to the wife of one your absolute favorites.

I've never played a game with the duck hooks. Although I see Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires is on Steam, I might nab it if it goes on a deep sale at some point once I get my gaming laptop. I'd be interested in seeing this gatling crossbow Deng Ai got after losing his drill lance as well, the drill was awesome and his new weapon better be as cool.

I'm not entirely sure on my favorite Wu weapon, but Zhou Yu's staff and Sun Ce's tonfa come readily to mind.

btw @Armagon, I know you briefly expressed interest in Dark Souls, and I feel like it's worth mentioning that Dark Souls 1 is a bit like a 3d metroidvania in terms of the world design, so that might be a little interesting for you.

32 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wait, whats wrong with her, exactly?

Her core character trait is that she wants the attention of women (well, kind of) but she takes it to an extreme degree and harasses the playable ones she has supports with. Nina also takes her core character trait that is romance related to an extreme degree.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Feels longer than that.😄

And here I thought subjective time was supposed to be shorter when you're having fun, not longer.

Thank you. I’m not quite sure what it means that my subjective time here has felt long in a good way, but thanks nonetheless.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

lVYjzDj.png

Fasum rasum getting Christmas in August /s

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

By age? Maybe. Site seniority? Nah, I still have three years over you.

Didn't we already acknowledge that there's not that much between us Boomsketeers?

And yeah, looking at it I'm the baby of the three on site seniority.

I joined in 2015, but I wasn't truly active until 2017. So yeah, I beat a couple of you but I'm still baby.

8 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

lVYjzDj.png

Wait, what? You can get good weapons from silver prizes? The best things I've ever gotten from this piece of shit lottery are iron weapons.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Except for the part where she stalks people as a result of said horniness.

Look, forgive me for enjoying more characters than generic goodie-two-shoes every single time. Yeah, she's insanely creepy. So what? She's entertaining and I like her design. She's not even close to being the worst Fates character in terms of morality, we've got murderous psychopaths running around being worshipped for their oppai. And don't even get me started on Leo. Again.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

I bet you like Soleil too, don’t you? 😛

Yeah, as a matter of fact. She's a girl in Fates without a fanservicey design. That's enough in my book.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Hisame is literally just Leo but with the father/son role reversed.

...Is that why you tried to bait me into getting him when I played Birthright? Just to see my reaction?

Does he tell Hinata that he's a disgrace because of the way he dresses?

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Her core character trait is that she wants the attention of women (well, kind of) but she takes it to an extreme degree and harasses the playable ones she has supports with.

I mean, she didn't really harrass Nina in their support. Nah, they just... got mad at each other, tried to sort of ungay/unstraight one another, and when that obviously failed they reached an understanding between insane stalkers to respect their respective brands of insane stalking.

I don't know, I laughed. Does that make me so terrible a person?

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

Wait why didn’t you just make her an onymoji?

• after promotion her STR was fine enough
  • I wanted another Bow user since i only had Star eyes
  • Priestess gives much higher Skill and Spd
  • Renewal + Counter Magic i want.

Another update on my Gen 2 Nuzlocke: The Legend of Zelda the Dunsparce, things don't quite go as planned against Whitney. For those curious I ended up playing it safe and using my Goldenrod encounter to get the Abra to trade for a Machop, but despite things going a little off the rails, not enough to need her (yeah I ended getting an unusually high number of female mons on this Nuzlocke). My plan was to pull the same trick my rival tried, lead with my Gastley and after her Clefaairy uses Metronome put it to sleep with Hypnosis and spite all the PP out of that move. As it turns out, despite Spite seeming like a status move that normally ignore typing, it seems its Ghost typing is still being applied, so the Clefairy as a Normal type is immune to Spite...well I decide to move onto plan B, put it to sleep again (as I wasted something like three turns testing Spite just in case), which backfire a little when it missed enough for the Clefairy to mimic Hypnosis, but I get it back to sleep eventually, and switch to Zelda the Dunsparce and get three Defense curls setup before the Clefairy wakes up. I manage to get the rest of the Defense curls setup just before Clefairy manages to hit with its mimiced Hypnosis to sleep me, and Whitney proceeds to have a frustrating amount of luck, getting two 5 hit double slaps, and a three turn one with a crit, and both Metronomes she uses managed to be super-effective moves (mach punch and vital throw), fortunately with +6 defense stages Zelda can tank those rather well.When Zelda finally wakes up, she starts her rage, which makes the Clefairy's double slap a double edges sword that boosts the power of rage faster. By the time Miltank comes out Zelda is a bit below half health, and she starts using roll out immediately, but the way things are going Zedla is going to win this exchange by a turn...I probably shouldn't have, but I risked it despite how disastrous a crit could have been, and wasn't punished. Admittedly switching could have been even more dangerous thanks to rollout's power doubling...

Edit: On second thought, my Spearow is also part normal, so I think what was making Spite fail was something specific to Metronome (like it was trying to reduce the PP of the move Metronome became...)

Edited by Eltosian Kadath

Pfffft... I don't know if this is a glitch in the original or a thing with the promotion palettes mod, but Senno's merchant animations are glitched. When he uses a bow it's fine, but if he tries using a lance, the guy keeps his bow animations, so he just... sort of fires an imaginary bow that propels the spear into the enemy. Amazing. I love it. Bugquest may have ended, but its legacy lingers on, it seems.

Also, it's Kitsune Hell time. I'm really tempted to just give it the finger and have Iggy and Benny skip it entirely.

40 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Great. All those nice items and I only ever get iron weapons. I legit through that was all you could get, I've never gotten anything half worthwhile. Heck, I've gotten far better stuff just from my troops finding items on the ground!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Is that why you tried to bait me into getting him when I played Birthright? Just to see my reaction?

I actually do like Hinata and Hinoka’s supports.

There we go. It's over. Camilla pulled her rear off the bench briefly so she could carry Elfuigi to the mountains where he would be safe, then Ignatius flew north, quickly grabbed a level and the 5000 bucks, then flew west and Benny put an end to Kaden. Shitty map done in five minutes. Hell yeah.

EDIT:

Oh.

It's rout.

Edited by Saint Rubenio