Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You know, I can understand why people point out that Fallout 3 fits more to be happening only a decade or two after the Great War and not two-hundred years. Like... how are the Gary clones still alive? They likely were cloned in the years after the war, when the vault closed down and the experiment began. Yet even Gary 1 is still around, despite being too old for a human lifespan. Unless FEV is involved in the cloning process causing the much longer lifespans, the numbers no longer mean overall clone number, or just... something. Oh well...

If I remember correctly, there was a significant part of the development process where it was supposed to be taking place much earlier (similar time frame to Fallout 1 I think...).

• Replies 177.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

19 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

If I remember correctly, there was a significant part of the development process where it was supposed to be taking place much earlier (similar time frame to Fallout 1 I think...).

I wouldn't be surprised if so. Specially since almost all of the game towns were only founded within that timespan. Megaton, Rivet City, Canterbury Commons, etc. It'd match with Fallout 1, yeah, since the new towns in there were also that old. Shady Sands, Junktown, Bakersfield becoming Necropolis, Barstow becoming The Hub, etc. Well, people have long compiled the lists of things hinting to the earlier time period, so yeah.

---

In any case, I'm finally at Canterbury. Time to begin The Superhuman Gambit quest.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So i take it there's no counterplay?

The only way i found is to get lucky and evade before he stops time, then his attacks won't hit

I was able to defeat him this time thankfully, but i really don't think there should be an almost party wipe attack like that that you need to evade extremly tightly

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

> Building an archer character.

> No archer entry in the guide.

Well. Off to a great start, eh?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/920668-dragon-age-origins/faqs/58876

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The only way i found is to get lucky and evade before he stops time, then his attacks won't hit

I was able to defeat him this time thankfully, but i really don't think there should be an almost party wipe attack like that that you need to evade extremly tightly

So it's basically Tabuu's Off Waves then. OHKO attack with a very tight dodge window.

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

lea-juno-tag-1.jpg

"Right I'm done here. You up for it?"

"Can do."

3 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

It started with a Disgusting meme. Cleverer than it had the right to be at that.

By the end I got concerned for the writer's mental state.

seems like the leveling issue is balancing out, interestingly enough. Didn't have to redo any of the bosses from the Elde Menancia part of the game.

or maybe I just suck less now lmao

nice to have all the party members now too

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

eZqpYIi.jpg

427.jpg

28 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

seems like the leveling issue is balancing out, interestingly enough. Didn't have to redo any of the bosses from the Elde Menancia part of the game.

or maybe I just suck less now lmao

nice to have all the party members now too

It's cause the hardest boss in the game really was Ganabelt. Well as far as story goes anyway.

17 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

though for right now I guess I'll stick with my original four

You can swap them in at any time during combat so party composition doesn't matter too much.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

I mean, sure, but it seems like my battle strats haven't really changed much, so idk, and enemy levels are scaling up, so...

Your reflexes and mindset improve as you go on though.

Vestaria question:

Spoiler

Is there some sidequest with Tamitha and Samantha, or is this just Kaga giving more personality to random bosses?

Edit: I have been informed that not killing her alongside doing a bunch of other stuff nets you a reward?

Edited by Robert Stewart