Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I wanted to acknowledge how awesome it is that Jesus reprimanded me for pickpocketing people in the camp for no reason. For as Bethesda as the game looks, it's rather on-point with details like these that Bethesda invariably misses.

...Then again, I just found a place where I can walk off the edge. The game tried to warp me back to safe ground... Except it screwed up and teleported me to an inaccessible part of the map and softlocked me, so... Rather Bethesda still, in the "glitches" aspect.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Knowing you, this statement can apply to more than one Morrigan

morrigan-xedge.jpg

for the record, I'm not really fan of Morrigan from Darkstalkers at all and it sucks that she's the face of the series when there's so many cooler characters out there.

Well.

I cannot say I'm surprised.

I do not, however, understand the physics of her dress. How's it staying upright, exactly...?

• Replies 177.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I like Alistair. He's kind of a dork. I need to give him a gift to compensate for those 3 negative points of loyalty or whatever that he suffered when I murdered an injured man for no reason.

Also

Spoiler

The king's so gonna die and the Snape lookalike dude is going to be behind it. King's a complete moron and the other guy couldn't be a more obvious traitor if he held a neon sign that said "hello I am currently conspiring against the king."

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean, the Spider-Man parts are still fun as hell. 

Just wait until every enemy gets Sable technology

3 hours ago, Benice said:

FFF

If you have a steam account, I could potentially get it for ya in about 12 hours...

No, no need to do that. Thank you, though.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Steam starts showing the exact hours remaining when there's two whole days left, how'd you make that mistake...?

I checked when there was 3 or 4 days left and didn’t think to check the exact hours. I could have bought it earlier but I forgot, oops.

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I do not, however, understand the physics of her dress. How's it staying upright, exactly...?

I'd assume it's too tight it stays up that way. For its worth, the feathery collar thing goes around her arms so she could also be holding it up every time she lifts her arms.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sheer horniness.

.....ok real talk, I fail to see what you're looking at. Is it not supposed to stay upright?

4 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Just wait until every enemy gets Sable technology

You say that like Sable enemies aren't the biggest chumps.

Okay, finished with the Corvega Factory, visited the drainage chamber hosting the Yankee Bravo radio signal, and now it's time to head east to... Vault 108.

Despite all the time playing, this is going to be the first time I'm entering another vault in this playthrough. Just another place to visit... but it's still some lore into the whole vaults deal. And boy if this one's quite the ride. The main attraction:

Gaaaaaary...

I find it amusing it's the corpse of Gary 42 the first one to find in here. No! He had the answer to everything and now we'll never know!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You know, I can understand why people point out that Fallout 3 fits more to be happening only a decade or two after the Great War and not two-hundred years. Like... how are the Gary clones still alive? They likely were cloned in the years after the war, when the vault closed down and the experiment began. Yet even Gary 1 is still around, despite being too old for a human lifespan. Unless FEV is involved in the cloning process causing the much longer lifespans, the numbers no longer mean overall clone number, or just... something. Oh well...

Well, would you look at that.

Spoiler

It was exactly as I predicted. Snape lookalike stabbed the king in the back and then he got squished.

What I wasn't expecting was that Jesus would die too, and then we would get our asses handed to us and... then I'd wake up in Morrigan's house? Wat...?

(Jesus dying is not guaranteed tho, looked pretty fatal but I saw no corpse, so I don't trust it)

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, would you look at that.

Reveal hidden contents

It was exactly as I predicted. Snape lookalike stabbed the king in the back and then he got squished.

What I wasn't expecting was that Jesus would die too, and then we would get our asses handed to us and... then I'd wake up in Morrigan's house? Wat...?

(Jesus dying is not guaranteed tho, looked pretty fatal but I saw no corpse, so I don't trust it)

What are you even playing?

Well, that's enough for today, I think.

So far it's being fun enough. Though I'll confess I'm not quite grasping the combat system. I feel like I'm back to the days when I just started Berwick Saga and I had no idea what I was doing. I'm just doing whatever and praying it works. So far it... sorta does. I've eaten a few game overs, and at one point Alistair ended a fight with 1 HP and everyone else down, but I've managed to progress.

Spoiler

Oh fuck, I almost forgot! The dog! What happened to the dog!? I wanted my dog party member! I mean, there oughta be the possibility to have a dog. There's healing items for the dog. I don't think I could've done more with it, the last its caretaker told me, I should check in after the battle... But well, that's not quite possible now. Hopefully the poor boy escaped the calamity and will eventually run into us...

Well, until I find the doggie, I've got Morrigan. She's kind of a dick, so she'll fit in well with pure boy Alistair and the psychopathic raisin.

@Ghost_06_ because I'm not sure about your schedule and I wouldn't want you to miss some Dragon Age posts after you worked so hard to shill it.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So far it's being fun enough. Though I'll confess I'm not quite grasping the combat system. I feel like I'm back to the days when I just started Berwick Saga and I had no idea what I was doing. I'm just doing whatever and praying it works. So far it... sorta does. I've eaten a few game overs, and at one point Alistair ended a fight with 1 HP and everyone else down, but I've managed to progress.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1765720472

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

@Ghost_06_ because I'm not sure about your schedule and I wouldn't want you to miss some Dragon Age posts after you worked so hard to shill it.

If you got the flowers for his treatment, you can get the mabari.

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

> Building an archer character.

> No archer entry in the guide.

Well. Off to a great start, eh?

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

If you got the flowers for his treatment, you can get the mabari.

Weird place to quote, but thanks. That is reassuring.

So i found out today is CrossCode's third anniversary. Neat. And RadFish had some commissioned celebratory artwork on their latest blog post:

crosscode-anniversary.jpg

And also a "passing the torch" artwork to Juno, the protagonist of RadFish's next game

lea-juno-tag-1.jpg

I love this genre of artwork.

Anyways since this was commissioned for the blog post, i'll just link to the artist herself. That's the best thing to do when the art doesn't originate on the artist's own page.

Spoiler

20210921002350_1.jpg

This attack is extreme level bullshit

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So i found out today is CrossCode's third anniversary. Neat. And RadFish had some commissioned celebratory artwork on their latest blog post:

crosscode-anniversary.jpg

And also a "passing the torch" artwork to Juno, the protagonist of RadFish's next game

lea-juno-tag-1.jpg

I love this genre of artwork.

Anyways since this was commissioned for the blog post, i'll just link to the artist herself. That's the best thing to do when the art doesn't originate on the artist's own page.

Niceeeeeeee