• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Yeah, but it's not, like, 100$, right? It's reasonably old, so I was thinking it'd be ~40 CAD....

It is over now.

Edited by Ghost_06_

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

It is over now.

Ah well, it's apparently 5 USD on steam while it was on sale, so it'll only be about 40 CAD.

Holy fucking shit. What the hell just happened?

Jesus is more evil than me! And I murdered an injured guy begging for help instead of helping him for absolutely no fucking reason, on top of who knows how many other crimes I've already committed in my short time in this camp! In front of all my companions!

...Okay, maybe Jesus is not THAT evil. Honestly, that left a bad taste in my mouth. I guess I'm too weak to be a proper villain in vidyagames, because I felt genuinely bad after that.

Goodness, I was not expecting this game to be quite so dark...

13 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Oh, I'm in the trial now for 2-4 in GAA and forgot to say this (huge spoilers):

Hide contents

TOBIAS GREGSON ;_; You walked so Lestrade could run.

I think this also confirms my theory from the end of the first game: the Japanese Morse Code we found is a kill list, with maybe some other thing if Kazuma went missing for months.

Spoiler

F

Now we will never know how he came to acquire a newspaper cone that supplied him with infinite fish and chips. Could've solved world hunger, but the secret died with him...

Just now, Ghost_06_ said:

It is over now.

RIP We don't get Sooks to balance out my absolute travesty of a run.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Well, no one here is judging, Ruben. You are who you are. Xd

But... you're the one who asked if my Dragon Age character was an accurate representation!

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Holy fucking shit. What the hell just happened?

Jesus is more evil than me! And I murdered an injured guy begging for help instead of helping him for absolutely no fucking reason, on top of who knows how many other crimes I've already committed in my short time in this camp! In front of all my companions!

...Okay, maybe Jesus is not THAT evil. Honestly, that left a bad taste in my mouth. I guess I'm too weak to be a proper villain in vidyagames, because I felt genuinely bad after that.

Villain in vidyagames Rubenio, or in real life?

Just now, WraithReborn said:

Villain in vidyagames Rubenio, or in real life?

I haven't the heart to be a bad guy in real life. Not that I would want to, either. Heck, in games most of the time I try to be a good guy too. I just occassionally like seeing how far some games will let me go.

Too far. Too far is how far this game has let me go.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I haven't the heart to be a bad guy in real life. Not that I would want to, either. Heck, in games most of the time I try to be a good guy too. I just occassionally like seeing how far some games will let me go.

Too far. Too far is how far this game has let me go.

…You can’t run from your sinful past forever Rubenio. It will always come back to haunt you…

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

NOOOOOOOOOO WHY DOES THE SPIDER-MAN DLC HAVE MJ STEALTH MISSIONS INSOMNIAC WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I told you so. It's not even the worst part.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

RIP We don't get Sooks to balance out my absolute travesty of a run.

There's only one way now

Are You A Pirate? | TechCrunch

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Goodness, I was not expecting this game to be quite so dark...

I can't wait to see your reaction to the broodmother

1 hour ago, WraithReborn said:

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ah…I’m dead inside.

Wraith, you can't give in to grief!

It's refreshing for once to find a place overrun with giant ants, like back at Springvale Elementary caves or at Grayditch and Marigold Station. After so many places with ghouls, raiders, or super mutants. Giant ants don't really have claimed that many areas as it is.

The area just south of the place also went amusingly lively. Triggered like two random encounters, one with friendly ghouls and the other with hunters with mystery meat, then some raiders popped up, and a nearby Yao Guai then killed the hunters. I guess the wasteland doesn't feel that empty after all, hahaha.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I still feel bad for the one soldier I massacred for no reason for the sake of staying in-character.

With that, let's continue to commit crimes and hurry this world to its inevitable destruction. Not that it will need much hurrying, if the likes of Jesus are supposed to save it...

1 hour ago, WraithReborn said:

A dramatization of Rubenio’s dark past:

Come now. That's not true, that's a lie.

28 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Um…guys? Guys?!? Oh Emperor, they’ve all been driven insane!!!

Worry not for me, my ancient friend. I was merely busy cooking my dinner of fried eggs. And then consuming, my dinner of fried eggs.

6 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

There's only one way now

Are You A Pirate? | TechCrunch

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

6 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I can't wait to see your reaction to the broodmother

I'm sure I will never see anything in this game as horrifying as Morrigan's outfit. That's the stuff of nightmares, right there.

...Honestly though,

Spoiler

I was sure following her would be the dumb option. "Yeah, sure, let's fall for the obvious trap" was my line of thought. Then it turned out she was being honest and the infamous "witches of the wilds" were just a kindly old lady who just has a weird sense of humor and what no doubt is the community's favorite character. And immediately afterwards I went back and witnessed the true face of the Grey Wardens for myself. Talk about an unexpected turn of events...

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm sure I will never see anything in this game as horrifying as Morrigan's outfit. That's the stuff of nightmares, right there.

Knowing you, this statement can apply to more than one Morrigan

morrigan-xedge.jpg

for the record, I'm not really fan of Morrigan from Darkstalkers at all and it sucks that she's the face of the series when there's so many cooler characters out there.