Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You read Lovecraft to preserve your sanity? Interesting maneuver.

There are worse horrors that exist in this mad world. Lovecraft’s writing is fictional, but what some people have done with his work is to real and evil for my liking.

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The character looks like Sayori from Doki Doki Literature Club, which is a scary visual novel that all the big YouTubers were playing like 4 years ago.

3FQORI4.jpg

how did I never notice that

best girl.

must protect.

JHqDpAf.jpg
No….

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I barely know anything about it.

Probably for the best.

Probably if you don’t like horror games or anime gurls. Especially if you don’t like both.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, yeah, this game. This chick was pretty cool. She seemed like a great girl to hang out with.

How is it that I knew you would say this? That this exact joke was one you would have used every time you opened your mouth back when the game was relevant? You probably straight up invented it…

That being said, I’m surprised you even know anything beyond the basics about the game, since you have to go through 15 hours of anime school setting slow burn dating content with awkward CGIs to boot. I wouldn’t have thought it would make the cut.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

can't understand the folks who can be at perfect ease around wasps

They're probably lizard people.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

JHqDpAf.jpg
No….

You can change it back after.

Wwdhfmia o

Every time I see this line I can't help but smile. It's so ironic, you can almost touch the irony.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

JHqDpAf.jpg
No….

I take it it's not a particularly strong S-Break?

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How is it that I knew you would say this? That this exact joke was one you would have used every time you opened your mouth back when the game was relevant? You probably straight up invented it…

Come now. I'm not that evil. I only wished the best for the bunch of 'em. Especially Yuri, she was way rad. Cut me some slack.

That being said, I’m surprised you even know anything beyond the basics about the game, since you have to go through 15 hours of anime school setting slow burn dating content with awkward CGIs to boot. I wouldn’t have thought it would make the cut.

Pretty sure I just cut to the chase and spoiled myself. It's how it tended to go when I was younger. Still is, when it comes to TV shows.

Wwdhfmia o

Isn't murder illegal?

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

take it it's not a particularly strong S-Break?

No it's very good, it's just overriding the the one where you get a nullify shield over everyone, which is very much needed on the higher difficulties.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You can change it back after.

Yeah, after the super strong boss. Thanks game, very generous of you.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Come now. I'm not that evil. I only wished the best for the bunch of 'em. Especially Yuri, she was way rad. Cut me some slack.

That’s what I meant when I said thought the game wouldn’t have made the cut.

I take it it's not a particularly strong S-Break?

I have no clue how strong it is, I haven’t even used it. It’s problem lies inherently in the fact that is an offensive S-break, because Kevin’s other S-break made every ally in the very generous area of effect immune to the next attack (or next two attacks if it was fully charged), which is insanely helpful, especially on nightmare.

Edited by Sooks

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Isn't murder illegal?

Fun fact: The dude Shaiah likes, who is an outlaw being hunted by Sylvis, is into Sylvis. Even after Sylvis shoots him in the leg and turns him in to be sent to the gallows.

She may've won the battle, but she's got the war lost.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

No it's very good, it's just overriding the the one where you get a nullify shield over everyone, which is very much needed on the higher difficulties.

Great. Absolutely wonderful.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That’s what I meant when I said thought the game wouldn’t have made the cut.

Hah!

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I have no clue how strong it is, I haven’t even used it. It’s problem lies inherently in the fact that is an offensive S-break, because Kevin’s other S-break made every ally in the very generous area of effect immune to the next attack (or next two attacks if it was fully charged), which is insanely helpful, especially on nightmare.

Ahh, I see. Well, that's a shame, ain't it?

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Fun fact: The dude Shaiah likes, who is an outlaw being hunted by Sylvis, is into Sylvis. Even after Sylvis shoots him in the leg and turns him in to be sent to the gallows.

She may've won the battle, but she's got the war lost.

The ultimate L.

Ahh, I see. Well, that's a shame, ain't it?

Is it? This is usually the part where you take delight in my suffering, you’re not following the script, man.

Lebrus just charged me on turn 2 of chapter 7-main.

I will never understand this man's AI. Every run he does something different. He just doesn't make any sense...

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The ultimate L.

Fs in chat for NPC thief girl.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

@Saint Rubenio Is there anyone who likes wasps?

I have yet to meet the man/woman/being.

Is it? This is usually the part where you take delight in my suffering, you’re not following the script, man.

Sorry. I am playing Berwick Saga, you see. I do not have it in me to be mean-spirited while I'm playing a great game.

Just now, WraithReborn said:

…Ave…Imperator…

Okay, at this point you're just binging that dude's channel. Just accept that you like it, mate. At your age, bottling up one's emotions is too unhealthy to be worth doing.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

How did that phrase go? The one who denies the most is the biggest supporter?

Okay, at this point you're just binging that dude's channel. Just accept that you like it, mate. At your age, bottling up one's emotions is too unhealthy to be worth doing.

Slander…slander and insanity infused lies!!!

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I will never understand this man's AI. Every run he does something different. He just doesn't make any sense...

He plays both sides so that he always comes out on top.

Just now, WraithReborn said:

Slander…slander and insanity infused lies!!!

It's not slander Wraith. Slander is spoken. In text, it's libel.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's not slander Wraith. Slander is spoken. In text, it's libel.

Fine they’re libel then! You must help me Armagon! Madness is spreading around this thread like how the Black Death ripped through medieval Europe!!!

Edited by WraithReborn

3 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Madness is spreading around this thread like how the Black Death ripped through medieval Europe!!!

Unfortunately it cannot be stopped. It's too late.

5 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Fine they’re libel then! You must help me Armagon! Madness is spreading around this thread like how the Black Death ripped through medieval Europe!!!

Types the one bringing it to the thread.

But what if instead it's like Albion?

3T9ker7.png

6 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

It's too late if I'm playing Smash online that's for sure.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Unfortunately it cannot be stopped. It's too late.

Dear Emperor…Lovecraft wrote that unknowable, unfathomable gods would bring about humanity’s end. If only he knew that it would not be his gods, but anime, the modern mad moe god, that would be the ruin of us all.

Edited by WraithReborn