• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

It doesn't happen often, but there's nothing better than Maim doing something in Berwick Saga. Scored me a free chu-ko-nu and Evil Ward with two lucky shots from Sylvis. Nice.

4 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

it-starts.png

It starts...

The Fun Corridor. Not Conquest's most stellar moment, if you ask me. Good luck doing it without Benny. At least Rallyman's still there...

Just now, Dayni said:

How's he a hero out of curiosity?

S support with Corrin. Her reclass was Samurai, so for some reason the Partner Seal gave Hinata the Mercenary line. Doing it so he can get both Lancebreaker and Axebreaker.

Berwick Saga chapter 6 over. I also did Ruby's paralogue. I decided to forego the "only use each unit once per chapter" for these special maps... mostly because the only unit I hadn't gotten to use in this chapter is Clifford, and Clifford's too much of a deadbeat to be usable in his daughter's paralogue. Ruby also happened to have consumed a dish that granted her Vantage, which kinda broke the map. She was invincible lol.

In other news, Enid got two magic levels in a row. Hell fuckin' yeah.

...Of course, that doesn't mean I get early Pallas Leia, because I made the stupidest mistake. Without thinking, I used the early soma on the liquid strength. Soooooo now I'm fucked. Chapter 9 promoted Enid... woooo... Goddamnit, why am I such a fucking idiot...?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

The EMPEROR is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the EMPEROR forever.

4 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

The EMPEROR is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the EMPEROR forever.

You've fallen down the tentacle-lined rabbit hole haven't you?

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

You've fallen down the tentacle-lined rabbit hole haven't you?

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose his soul?

Edited by WraithReborn

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

56,492 damage is all you get after 162 hits!? Hoo boy...

It's cause big enemies and bosses have super armor, which makes it impossible to actually combo them.

21 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wdym?

d3b4688b761e4d1be36d93b235dae230.png

I think that's a case of too many levels lmao.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's cause big enemies and bosses have super armor, which makes it impossible to actually combo them.

I think that's a case of too many levels lmao.

Ew, enemy armor, that sounds boring af already.

Maybe, but try completing the savage level colosseum without em though, and i can hardly win on hard difficulty, lmao. 

Of course the fell arms make it a bit easier, as Yuri normally has 800 as his magic stat and 2,800 strength. But as anyone knows, everytime you get a kill with a fell weapon, they gain permanent +1 to strength and magic boosts.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Mother 3

But why?

All I know about it is that people want it localized.

5 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

S support with Corrin. Her reclass was Samurai, so for some reason the Partner Seal gave Hinata the Mercenary line. Doing it so he can get both Lancebreaker and Axebreaker.

That happens if a character has an S/A+ support with someone who has a first class the game doesn’t let them give to another character (Corrin (Nohr Prince(ss), Azura (songstress), Kaden (Kitsune), Keaton (Wolfskin) or unpromoted Mozu (villager)) and the character using the partner/friendship seal has the heart seal class of the character in an exclusive class as their base class. In that case, the game gives them the “equivalent” class from the other nation for the character they’re friendship/partner sealing with’s heart seal class.

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/classes/parallel-classes/

Edited by Sooks

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ew, enemy armor, that sounds boring af already.

Yeah, bosses and big enemies are the low point.

Fighting regular mobs is fun as hell tho. Amazing what Tales can do when it doesn't lock you into a single line.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But why?

Well Mother 3 has depression so it's make sense why Ruben likes it.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, bosses and big enemies are the low point.

Fighting regular mobs is fun as hell tho. Amazing what Tales can do when it doesn't lock you into a single line.

I'd hope so, haha.

Also:

53959959712849831e84acc44d656845.png

3e6c89687fcf5f29ee71e325579cd385.png

Too many levels? Nah, i always get around 140 in Tales of, lmao.

34 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's cause big enemies and bosses have super armor, which makes it impossible to actually combo them

ermm

i did combo them, but cosmo talking about low amount of damage...

But i do think enemies needed like 30% of their HP cut of

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Too many levels? Nah, i always get around 140 in Tales of, lmao.

yeah but in post game not main game xD

I think in Berseria after post game i was like 120 or something lol

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

ermm

i did combo them, but cosmo talking about low amount of damage...

But i do think enemies needed like 30% of their HP cut of

yeah but in post game not main game xD

I think in Berseria after post game i was like 120 or something lol

I mean, Yuri can deal about 120,000 in a single arte, and i imagine that Arise lowered the damage ceiling just like the rest after Vesperia, lmao.

Weeeeeeell yeah i was talking about post game.

Does Arise have you battle other Tales of characters like they almost always do?