Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Congrats!

I think taking a loss is the best way to learn, personally.

Not much I can learn off using a character I never use against someone who literally just faced me to dunk on me again if you ask me. This is to be fair definitely not the way to learn how Smash online is.

Then again, when I keep on losing to people, it's all too easy to lose sight on what can be learned.

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

17 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Then again, when I keep on losing to people, it's all too easy to lose sight on what can be learned.

I would comment properly on this, but the hard truth is that if losing truly upsets you, then your gonna have a rough time enjoying yourself at all, and that isnt any good.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Fun fact: The dude Shaiah likes, who is an outlaw being hunted by Sylvis, is into Sylvis. Even after Sylvis shoots him in the leg and turns him in to be sent to the gallows.

Sounds coincidentally like a twist on the Artemis/Diana & Actaeon myth. Actaeon sees her the archer goddess bathing, gets turned into a stag, and then hunted and killed. I will interpret your words as a modified version will Actaeon actually liked being forced on the run and shot at the scrumptious hunter lady, a little extreme BDSM.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

20210919214022_1.jpg

Oh yes my fav. kind of dungeon

run around yourself like a headless chicken

I don't mind the concept -if the dungeon gives you clues about the correct path. Totally blind guessing is not fun.

4 losses in a row sent me down 4 million in GSP for Pikachu. It's a 0.2 win ratio overall too.

I really am too tired by the look of it.

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I would comment properly on this, but the hard truth is that if losing truly upsets you, then your gonna have a rough time enjoying yourself at all, and that isnt any good.

The upsetting part is that I am bad at learning my lesson apparently, so don't worry about it too much.

It's late anyway, good night.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The upsetting part is that I am bad at learning my lesson apparently, so don't worry about it too much.

It's late anyway, good night.

Hopefully things improve for you! 

I hardly play 1v1 online since frame delay is trash.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't mind the concept -if the dungeon gives you clues about the correct path. Totally blind guessing is not fun.

well you for sure wouldnt like Vesperia's extra dungeons. One is literally luck based and the other is not so much, but still mostly "instinct".

Imagine having to fight battles and then pick any of the four cardinal directions till you find the "exit" (aka a warp pad to the next floor.) 

And there are instances where you can be sent back, and the maps get bigger and bigger as you go down floors.

Man, the more I play Cyberpunk the more it makes me appreciate Dragon Age even more. The lifepaths and dialog hardly affect anything, most choices are inconsequential and the romance options are shallow because of a cynical decision by CD Projekt Red to artificially try to increase replayability. They should have let the player choose between all four, like in Dragon Age 2.

Well, I'm going to take a break from Cyberpunk and go back to FC now.

What the game sees when you pick nightmare mode:

19B41Jx.jpg

It’s so nice to have Estelle back. Now I get to do a moon door (a long side story (and the game isn’t kidding when it calls them long, some of them have taken me almost 2 hours of primarily reading)) where her and Joshua are required, could that mean it’s time for kino? Estelle and Joshua are kino so. Even if it’s not, I’m invested in the relationship so that’s okay.

Oh I guess I also get the fishing door.

51 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Well, I'm going to take a break from Cyberpunk and go back to FC now.

Enjoy playing an actually good game!

Where are you, out of curiosity? I haven’t heard a lot about the game from you.

Edited by Sooks

Hahahaha… this reward has got to be a joke. This is a joke right? Surely this a joke.

Pain.

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Luck? I've never run into that issue. Only time I lost was when I legit was too slow to react, which was 100% my fault.

When reeling in a really big fish, Estelle has a % chance to simply not catch it for literally no reason after you react successfully.

I got every character ending. Review soon.

33 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Luck? I've never run into that issue. Only time I lost was when I legit was too slow to react, which was 100% my fault.

27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

When reeling in a really big fish, Estelle has a % chance to simply not catch it for literally no reason after you react successfully.

As Sooks said, it's not the reaction times that's the issue. The issue is that sometimes Estelle will just decide she didn't want to catch that fish because why not.