Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

So... you're probably wondering by now "Draggy, did you end up beating him?"
Well...
o7R2XY7.jpg

No.
You can see the sliver of health he has left, right? My healer got killed when Arnice was at half HP, and with no opportunity to bring Rise back and me being off on the timing for a dodge... well... I died to the attack I described above, the one where Mavelus takes aim and dive bombs you. Got hit by the entire attack and just died in one hit.

ergeofgreat.jpg

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Reminds me I need to get back to that. I stopped before Chapter 10, because I wish the boss didn't smudge up Sylvalum, and maybe a little fatigue too.

---

Instead, I went back to more Civ VI addiction, but I think it's time I take another break from the compelling monotony, barring maybe some domination plays.

Managed on Emperor to get my fastest Science Victories yet at 287 and 288 with Germany and Scotland respectively. Theres no way I'd be able to get it to the sub-200 records that I've heard people accomplish. Because I built a Coal Power Plant in every city for maximum production, my Germany game saw Global Warming reach phase 7 for the first time, flooding all the coastal lowlands and melting all the sea ice. Because this was a Lakes map, mostly land with minimal seas, it wasn't very dramatic, but I did see the Golden Gate Bridge Gitarja built suddenly found itself connected on one side to terra firma and the other end terminated in open air over a deep blue sea.

Also did my first two Emperor difficulty Culture Victories, with Persia and Greece respectively. I think it was about 270 turns with Persia, whereas Greece was about 230, Acropolis > Pairidaeza apparently, but they're both great if set up properly. I had like 1200 Culture per turn between Pericles's Surrounded by Glory applied to all 13 City-States on the map (I upped it to 14), which included Antananarivo Suzerainity, the Kilwa Kisiwani Wonder, and the proper policy cards. For fun and to liberate the two City-States that were only the seconds of their kind on the map- Rapa Nui and Mitla- I tried to attack their conqueror my neighbor Germany in the Medieval period. When that failed, I settled for peace and focused my science progression into getting Bombers, because the AI is too stupid to understand the premise of anti-air defense (which they might not have unlocked yet). A pair of bombers and a few outdated units quickly freed my new spheres of influence, and to speed up my inevitable victory slightly, I added the good half of the German empire to my possessions, leaving Barbarossa with mostly tundra cities. Thanks to a "To Arms!" Heroic and then Golden Age, I barely got any grievances from this, I was surprised that nobody except the laughable two-cities Maori hated me after that.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Reminds me I need to get back to that. I stopped before Chapter 10, because I wish the boss didn't smudge up Sylvalum, and maybe a little fatigue too.

Well, I'm at chapter 6 so far, so level 42 is pretty good. 

What's wrong with the boss, besides following it and hitting it is kinda wacky?

my selfmade christmas present:

oIs2au3.png?1

To be fair it's a fair price considering it's brandnew.

It costs 100 € less than (overpriced) Ryza, so definitely a better investment imo and she's a cooler character too.

Once she's come home I have pretty much all Persona girls I like together.

Now I just have to wait vainly till a figure of Sae comes out.

Edited by Julian Teehee

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

ergeofgreat.jpg

My thoughts exactly. XD

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Neptune-PS5-Ann_08-19-20.jpg

Seems like it's actually happening guys 😄

*happy Draggy noises*
Another game to look forward to!

---

Speaking of which...
I WISH I had recording software. That last battle I fought in Nights of Azure was something I would have loved to share with you guys in its entirety, because that was probably the best fight I ever had in any game.
OZg23Fn.jpg
I did end up beating Mavelus earlier, but hot damn, that battle was quite something.
My Servans all died at one point or another, and Arnice had 10 HP left when Mavelus unleashed his flight attack. I ended up managing to evade it and got the final hit in. I am... spent. But damn if that wasn't the most fun battle I ever had.

After the battle ended, there was a cutscene where Arnice meets with Corrine, a fellow knight of the Curia. Corrine attacks Arnice and tries to provoke her into a fight, but Arnice delivers another line that I will cite as one of the many reasons why she's my favorite:
bAWq7YX.jpg

14 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Excellent! Totally looking forward to that now!

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

*happy Draggy noises*
Another game to look forward to!

while it's not confirmed yet to be a main game, it uses the same japanese naming scheme as one, so let's hope 😄

Also, 10th anniversary page with nice art and dev commentary :D

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

while it's not confirmed yet to be a main game, it uses the same japanese naming scheme as one, so let's hope 😄

Also, 10th anniversary page with nice art and dev commentary :D

I agree, let's hope for the best!

Also, lovely artwork of course!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Even if it does end up being a spin-off, I'm looking forward to it! But I'll keep my hopes up!
Since you already cover both Neps, I went with Nowa this time. XD

That "thank you for playing" artwork is super adorable!
And of course it now graces my desktop as wallpaper.

My girlfriend said she was buying me chicken nuggets to which I was very happy. I found out shortly before I cooked them that the nuggets were VEGAN, yet I ate them anyway. I think...I think now I’m losing my mind as well.

Just now, Wraith said:

My girlfriend said she was buying me chicken nuggets to which I was very happy. I found out shortly before I cooked them that the nuggets were VEGAN, yet I ate them anyway. I think...I think now I’m losing my mind as well.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Great, now every time I think about what Shrimp-kun looks like I’ll imagine him behind a security desk wearing a clown costume and makeup while the corpses around him continue to give off a rancid odor.

Edited by Wraith

4 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Great, now every time I think about what Shrimp-kun looks like I’ll imagine him behind a security desk wearing a clown costume and makeup while the corpses around him continue to give off a rancid odor.

737536920728371260.png?v=1

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Did you know that Heaven's Feel Part 3 has been out for like four days now?

umu

But only in japan, and it will be like 6 Months until we can watch it, since i don't think  we want to go to cinema in these times, do we?

There are some camrips out there already, but i am not watching that

Just now, Shrimperor said:

umu

But only in japan, and it will be like 6 Months until we can watch it, since i don't think  we want to go to cinema in these times, do we?

No, not really.

At least now I know that it exists, so I can be at peace with knowing that I will be able to see it eventually.

There are some camrips out there already, but i am not watching that

Me, either.
Especially because I don't speak Japanese, so... subtitles at least would be appreciated.

Speaking of Rangetsu, this best boy competition has even more characters where I'm like "who is that again?" than during the best girl thing (where the only one I really didn't know was Minamoto-no-Raikou, everyone else I had at least heard about beforehand).

Alot of people i never heard about and they will fly out pretty early, anyway.

Oof.
But most likely not untrue.

---

Diagonal Teehee Dance.

Also one of the very few attacks in the game that does more than 30 hits on its own.