• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hah, that's just in the deserts during Summer. The country as a whole has a very wide range when it comes to this.

Ah, I see. Makes sense, considering there's a large mountain range going through there, now that I think about it.

One question out of curiosity: does it ever snow in Mexico?

1 minute ago, Falcom Knight said:

What exactly is a roleplay?

I mean I have the idea what it is, but how would be the execution in a forum?

That is a good question. I have no clue, to be honest.
If I ever start the RP, I'd need to do extensive research on what to do first.

Where I live, temperatures range on an average year from -20 celcius to + 40 celcius. I'm fine in the cold, but when it's over thirty five...

4 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

What exactly is a roleplay?

I mean I have the idea what it is, but how would be the execution in a forum?

If you're curious, you can check the RP section. There's a couple active ones that are good examples.

4 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

50°C isn't something I see that often.

That would be a bit too hot for me.

Me neither, actually. Even for a place like this, 50C is something you only see once a year. Though we do reach the upper 40's daily, so it always skirts close.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Ah, I see. Makes sense, considering there's a large mountain range going through there, now that I think about it.

One question out of curiosity: does it ever snow in Mexico?

Oh, it does. Mostly in the mountaintops of the mountain ranges, but places like the Altiplano also get snow. In fact, I live near a mountain range that also gets snow. Years ago my family traveled up there to go see it.

Fun fact, it did snowed in my hometown once. Back in the 1930's, though. The closest thing we got is hail, which is rare but it happens. Also in Summer. Yes, we rarely get hail during Summer. It happens.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That is a good question. I have no clue, to be honest.
If I ever start the RP, I'd need to do extensive research on what to do first.

As I mentioned, you can check the RP section to see how it's at least done here.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, it does. Mostly in the mountaintops of the mountain ranges, but places like the Altiplano also get snow. In fact, I live near a mountain range that also gets snow. Years ago my family traveled up there to go see it.

Fun fact, it did snowed in my hometown once. Back in the 1930's, though. The closest thing we got is hail, which is rare but it happens. Also in Summer. Yes, we rarely get hail during Summer. It happens.

I see, I see! Very interesting! Thanks for the info!
I honestly have no clue why I assumed that Mexico wouldn't have snow. It doesn't make much sense in hindsight...

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

As I mentioned, you can check the RP section to see how it's at least done here.

Will do! Thanks!

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I see, I see! Very interesting! Thanks for the info!
I honestly have no clue why I assumed that Mexico wouldn't have snow. It doesn't make much sense in hindsight...

Will do! Thanks!

As I can see it's a bit like that the thread you are doing right now, but all participants write down the role of the character they have chosen.

It's a bit like "silent post" seems it looks that the further content of the story depends on each person since you don't know what is going to happen next.

It surely sounds interesting, but honestly I doubt I would have the time for it.

Edited by Falcom Knight

20 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

As I can see it's a bit like that the thread you are doing right now, but all participants write down the role of the character they have chosen.

It's a bit like "silent post" seems it looks that the further content of the story depends on each person since you don't know what is going to happen next.

Interesting.
As I said, maybe I'll dip my head into it once the CYOA is over and done with.
Though that will probably be a while at this rate.

I'd say, for a long time I've had the desire to also host an RP of my own. Has never happened, but perhaps one day...

biggest problem with RPs: Time.

I used to patciapte in one a few years ago, but it took so much time. Not to mention timezones and stuff (we were doing it over Skype, and we were people from all over the world, so sometimes i had to do it from 12am to 3 am my time lol)

I also know the timezone problem from co-op LPs.

I remembered to get up at 4 AM for a FE6 tag-team which wouldn't be too bad, if I wasn't forced to play.

Thankfully this was cancelled.

watching so early, ok; playing so early, not

As for the current Super Thracia one I have to play at 7 AM in the weekends which is not too much of an issue in summertime, but still the flexibility is heavily restricted.

Edit: Coooooood Lys 😄

Edited by Falcom Knight

The time zones things is certainly a problem. I've been in a few RP's before, so I definitely know how that can be troublesome.

Hmm, I just got reminded, when will the Brave versions of her and the House Leaders will be released? I forgot the timespan between the CYOL polls and Brave releases.

I was fighting Benevolent Aim in Sword Valley and I was doing so well until I Dazed it and it activated it's fuck you Spike effect.

f4b0f25_1.jpg

(Replace Topple with Daze and the meme is more accurate)

On the bright side, I finally got Central Bionis Affinity to Lv.3, allowing me to complete the questline that grants me Monado Eater. I now have all of the Monado Arts except Cyclone, which you don't get until later in the game.

1 hour ago, Falcom Knight said:

I also know the timezone problem from co-op LPs.

I remembered to get up at 4 AM for a FE6 tag-team which wouldn't be too bad, if I wasn't forced to play.

Thankfully this was cancelled.

Don't remind me of the FE6 tag team, the thing I could never get off the ground or get people to play.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I was fighting Benevolent Aim in Sword Valley and I was doing so well until I Dazed it and it activated it's fuck you Spike effect.

f4b0f25_1.jpg

(Replace Topple with Daze and the meme is more accurate)

On the bright side, I finally got Central Bionis Affinity to Lv.3, allowing me to complete the questline that grants me Monado Eater. I now have all of the Monado Arts except Cyclone, which you don't get until later in the game.

Congrats on the quest for Monado Eater! 

lol that third choice
OvYtqCc.png

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

man the Gremory Lys ❤️

Absolutely beautiful!

---

Meanwhile, in CyberNep, Noire further discovers her inner Neptune:
zCTHNvh.jpg

Nowa Nowa No~~~ 😃

Edited by DragonFlames

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

OvYtqCc.png

Tamamo is preparing castration palm

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Meanwhile, in CyberNep, Noire further discovers her inner Neptune:

everyone has an inner nep

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tamamo is preparing castration palm

I heard that is an actual attack she can use in Extella.
The Polygamist Castration Fist.
Saying that name out loud makes it sound awesome, actually. XD.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

everyone has an inner nep

The Nep is with all of us.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

XD
When I first saw that scene at the beginning in the Fate/Extra playthrough I'm currently watching, I was like "that needs to be a thing". Then I was told that it is. And here it is. Love how it has gigantic AOE, apparently.
Best Fate girl confirmed.

Those male Servants better call Dr. Gilgamesh to repair their broken... um... crown jewels.